Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise Nottingham (Slightly disappointed!)  (Read 2757 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Everhard115

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been a while since I had a punt. Not a big punter anyways frequency is more like once a year maybe as OH is good in bed but every now and then the pervy side of me gets the best of me as I feel like sampling some fresh delights! Been working from home since covid and the urge had started to build up as hardly see any talent anywhere apart from OH who is not bad in all fairness!
Had the urge to see a youngish swallower. Zara been on the list for a while as ticked the swallowing, youngish and good looking boxes. Communucation done through text once I got the number off AW. Knew I would be in Nottingham on a certain date so all communication done in advance through text. Takes her time to reply sometimes even a day so have to be patient.

Confirmed on the day again and all set. Location in the city centre. Dressed as requested so can't fault her there. Physcially pretty, does smoke but breath was fresh but I can always tell if I am kissing someone who smokes. Swallowing confirmed. Monies exchanged and off we started. Light kissing with no tongue action but this does not bother me. Have a fantasy of seeing young girls swallow my cum so that was going to be the highlight of the event. Nice body , flat tummy, smallish boobs, nice ass. Bit of fun play me feelig her around but got the feeling she was in a bit of a rush so was trying to rush things. Tried slowing her down. Started giving me a bj, I am fairly average size and it was a very toothy bj. At one stage it actually got a bit painful. Very surprised given shes sucked enough cocks as been around a while!

After a few minutes of sucking she asked if she should get a condom again a sign of being rushed asked her to carry on sucking, again she asked in a couple of mins if she should get a condom. Was not enjoying the toothy bj so on with mac, tried a few positions getting ready for the highlight which was gonna be the swallowing. Told her to take it all in keep it in her mouth show me and then swallow it. She got on her knees while I was standing. Took me in her mouth as I started cumming as she just took a couple of spruts of sperm and then just took off with me standing and still jerking off as I was still orgasiming. Pretty much ruined my orgasm. She should have stayed and let me orgasm fully and then leave. As I finished orgasiming she was dressing up.

All in all a nice good looking girl. But she has seemed fairly vanilla and I felt she was just going through the emotions and wanted me out asap. This coupled with a bj being toothy and the ending being totally messed up earns her a neutral. I was inclicned to give her a negative but her dressing was spot on just as I had requested and she can take a pounding so have to give her credit for that.

If you are after a good looking lass who you want to pound she is good but if you have some specific fantasy which I had on the day then it might not happen for you. My hunt for young , good looking reasonablly priced swallower continues!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 10:50:13 pm by Everhard115 »

Offline 801

Good honest review, she usually is highly recommend here . I've never met her as have no AW feedback. Do you have any AW feedback?

How long was your booking ? What is the parking like around there ? What did you ask her to wear ?  :wacko:

Offline HailWood

Good honest review. The rushing aspect reflects one of my experiences with her. I have seen her three times (before UKP membership), TBF the first time was excellent but the second and third would have been a grey and a red.

Offline RedKettle

For a girl as good looking as her to clock up 5 reds and this neutral she clearly has poor attitude, despite all the positives

Offline Charliehutton

Nice review, Mr E. It's always interesting to read contrasting reviews of a girl you've seen, and she seems to be building a reputation as a girl who likes to rush things along on occasion.

When I saw her she really went the extra mile, even though we were over time, and I remember posting a review bursting with fluff in response, which only goes to show that a review should only ever be taken as a snapshot.

Offline m@rk

You need to try lucyhearts for a faf swallower. Her profile has re appeared so may be back soon

Offline gbyld87

You need to try lucyhearts for a faf swallower. Her profile has re appeared so may be back soon
I'd second that, if she stops fucking about with her profile and actually starts taking bookings.

Offline kippydon

thanks for the honest review, on myHL, but if she not enthusiastic about what she does, then why bother :(

Offline Simon_9000

Ummm, a smoker. Like you OP, I can always tell even if the WG hides it well.  :thumbsdown: Reluctantly removed from my HL.

Offline Everhard115

30 mins - £80
Parking wise smack in the city centre, always a pain driving through the city centres I got lucky and got a spot on the street so not sure what else I would have done. But usually NCP is always there in city centres.
Will check out the recommendation guys and check out lucyheart, not a big punter so will see when I get around to her.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 01:30:58 pm by Everhard115 »

Offline NickyBobby

Wow, I thought my 30 mins booking was shit, I feel sorry for the next person she saw as she’s obviously not allowing time to clean up between bookings

Offline hunkybc

I added her onto my HL following the positive review of her a few days ago. But smokers breath is off putting to me...even of they try and hide it, its still there. Thanks for the review man. Reluctantly removed from HL.

Offline simon07

She is a looker, last saw her 2 years ago. 1st time was OK and thought was rushing. 2nd time definitely so with time wasting on top. If poor value for money, then not going to get repeat business.

Offline Nosser2

This really does show that we are all different, and positive reviews do not necessarily guarantee a positive experience.

I've had two very enjoyable meetings with Zara myself, and would still happily recommend her to anyone wanting a good vanilla punt with an attractive young woman, but I acknowledge that was my experience and clearly the OP's comments demonstrate that even the best SP's will not necessarily click with every punter for whatever reason.

Maybe Zara was having an off day, or maybe there is an element of rushing and conveyor belt about her service that I haven't seen as I had two longish (2hr and 3hr) punts.

Personally I would still go back, but this review does give an interesting alternative perspective.

Offline NickyBobby

even the best SP's will not necessarily click with every punter for whatever reason.

I’ve seen this excuse used in defence in a few reviews and it’s not acceptable.

It’s their job that they have willingly decided to do and get paid well to do.

Imagine if you took your car for a service and they said “sorry mate, the mechanic didn’t feel like changing the oil today so we just pumped up the tyres and topped up your washer bottle, can we have £100 now?”

Offline alpharius

Imagine if you took your car for a service and they said “sorry mate, the mechanic didn’t feel like changing the oil today so we just pumped up the tyres and topped up your washer bottle, can we have £100 now?”
Tbf I've met enough tradesmen over the years who practically fall into this camp. God forbid you query their methods, their suppliers, their reviews or guarantees.

Some people are professionals and others just...aren't?

Offline Nosser2

Using your logic the only reviews that count are the negative ones.

The analogy you use isn’t the best either. I suggest a better one is I use a sports masseuse for a long standing shoulder problem and get on great with her. However she can be a bit loud and pretty forceful in telling you what to do. The friend who I recommended her to went along and afterwards told me he won’t use her as her manner pisses him off. He just didn’t click with her.

Is his perception any worse or better than mine? No. But I’m still seeing her as it works for me.

Offline NickyBobby

A better analogy would be your massage woman gives you a full service and you leave feeling better, where as your mate sees her, gets a 10 minute rub down, she leaves the room for a coffee and fab break, then comes back and tells him times up  :lol:

Offline Nosser2

A better analogy would be your massage woman gives you a full service and you leave feeling better, where as your mate sees her, gets a 10 minute rub down, she leaves the room for a coffee and fab break, then comes back and tells him times up  :lol:

Reading the original review, I have to concede that you have a point. However I’d still be happy to recommend her based on how she treated me, albeit with the caveat that YMMV.