Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Welsh fantasies newport  (Read 3766 times)

9 review(s) for Sensual_Massage_Gem (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bonkers76

External Link/Members Only
Met Gemma 2 weeks ago before Newport went into lock down. Comms were great first on Aw then via txt.
Location house in Newport, not where she lives I believe it's rented for this work but seemed clean enough and fit for purpose.
Gem herself I would say is very attractive and a very warm and friendly personality. Stated age and size I would say were accurate and her tits are even better in the flesh.
Started off with a chat and paperwork sorted I went for 30 minute GFE at 70 quid, then a hug and my god she smelt good, then off with my clothes and onto the bed. We had a few minutes of DFK and I got the impression she like kissing as much as me which was really good, my hands were everywhere and it didn't take long for her to unleash her mamouth tits with nipples like bullets and very responsive to a good suck. Her hand on my rock hard cock she started to wank me nice and slow. She asked if I minded owo and I did say go for it, to which she had a bit of a giggle and she set to work. Nice technique and as she was sucking my cock I had to get my hands on her very wet pussy and I mean very wet. Then back up for more DFK by now even deeper with plenty of tongue action. She then lay down so I could give that extremely wet pussy some attention and she tasted good. Bit of finger play and she told me I needed to fuck her hard wich I then did. Tighter than I first thought she was going to be we fucked for about ten minutes where I finished in the bag. She did say she found it very horny as only an hour ago she was in work at her desk and now she was being fucked. We led there naked for a bit and chatted about stuff then I was on my way. No clock watching at all and I was probably in there just over 40 minutes, would I return yes I would but definatley go for an hour next time as I feel there was more to be enjoyed as she really does enjoy what she does.

Online Razor Boy

Thanks for the review and intel Bonkers  :thumbsup:
Sounds up my street with those big tits!
On her AW profile it mentions piercings, where were they on her ?

Offline Takeapunt81

Thanks for the review and intel Bonkers  :thumbsup:
Sounds up my street with those big tits!
On her AW profile it mentions piercings, where were they on her ?

I believe this is Gemma who used to share a flat and do duos with Olivia down the bay. I had a good massage and h/e off her a couple yrs ago

Offline Bonkers76

I believe its the same girl, as regards to piercings only ones I saw were her ears, no clit or nipple or tongue unless they had been removed

Online Razor Boy

I believe its the same girl, as regards to piercings only ones I saw were her ears, no clit or nipple or tongue unless they had been removed

Cheers mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Lickster42

I met her a year ago, my experience was not great with her and I wished I had walked ( I have reviewed).  She is short, fat and not very attractive.  Her BJ technique was poor and left me very sore for months. You seemed to have had a good time, unfortunately I cannot concur and would not recommend. If someone is not too fussy and happy to see a WG at the lower end of WG standards then go for it but I would say there is better value , looks, figure and overall better experience  then look elsewhere I would say.

Online Razor Boy

On a closer look I saw your review and will be giving her a swerve ! Had my Covid goggles on and they all look good at the moment with punting off the menu for me  :lol:

Offline snaitram99

On a closer look I saw your review and will be giving her a swerve ! Had my Covid goggles on and they all look good at the moment with punting off the menu for me  :lol:

While Ser Davos seems to have had a bad experience, others have faired better, if you read comments after his review.