Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotdelightadventures Nottingham  (Read 2927 times)

23 review(s) for evy x (18 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alftupper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for half an hour

All coms by text. Venue is bang in the centre of Nottingham, clean tidy modern flat, some might feel a lift should be installed as several flights of stairs need climbing to access it.

Pictures are accurate, if flattering. She has a bit of belly, which she kept covered during the meet. Stated age is 35, and she was 35 once, but that would be several years ago in my opinion. Frankly she's a sexy milf and would be better off being honest about her age. But then what wg is?

She was wearing the "sexy nurse" outfit from her profile picture, and I enjoyed pulling the front zip down to reveal her braless tits. After some light fk and a lick and fondle of her tits (no sucking apparently), we moved onto owo, and does she know how to suck a cock. Moved onto ro so I could calm down a bit, then she suggested 69, and once again does she know how to suck a cock.

Condom on for a bit of cowgirl, knew I was going to come pretty soon so asked for cim, came in her mouth and then on her tits. She disappeared to clean up, and on her return asked if I was up for round two. By my watch we had just under 10 minutes left, so appreciated the offer, but no way was I going to perform.

If you are looking for a gym fit young thing, look elsewhere. If however you are looking for a milf with great cock sucking skills, look no further.

Offline Nottsgent88

Sounds like a good punt mate, I've not had anything for a while definitely looking to dive back in lol

Offline bobby_dizzler

She's in Suffolk now, so I guess tours about a bit.