Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabi Gabriella Willesden  (Read 3801 times)

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Gabi has had plenty of reviews now, so any potential punter should be quite aware upfront of her size and service.  Anyhow, on with the show.

Comms: decent enough via WhatsApp, she freely admits her English aint great but runs everything through translation on her phone.  All good with making the arrangements and directions.  Agreed price and services upfront.

Venue: equidistant (nice word) between Willesden Green and Dollis Hill stations, backstreet terrace house.  It does scream brothel as unlike all the other houses around they have all the windows open and towels hanging out.  Action takes place in a ground floor bedroom on a bed rather than table.

Girl: as beforementioned on here: tall, plump and blonde Brazilian (from the Germanic south, it turns out).  Bit of a jutting jaw and geeky demeanour.  Wore gym shorts and running vest, not exactly flattering.  Quite pleasant and chatty, even if just through her phone/attempts at English.

Action: it commenced with a massage face down on the bed with large clean towel.  The massage itself was not of the trained variety but she used her hands and strength well and probed my spine and shoulders with her thumbs.  Reach unders were eye-watering as she managed to scratch my scrotum with her uncut nails :scare:

Asked to turn over and she'd stripped down to just her pants, the chebs were absolutely huge and I mean hewge (GG or H) and I went straight in for a good suck on those and we had a roll around on the bed as I suffocated myself with them.  She then oiled them up and delivered a titwank to a satisfactory conclusion all over her.  No oral was offered, despite previous reviews.

Positive: mahoosive chebs, enthusiastic skilled titwank, pleasant.
Negative: she skimped on the b2b and I wasn't attracted to her one bit.  No shower available.

Offline sparkus

Thanks FS. Think there's been one or two since?
She must have our collective DNA across her chest by now.

Offline RAJEC

Thanks FS. Think there's been one or two since?
She must have our collective DNA across her chest by now.

And in your mouth!  :yahoo: :drinks: