Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Hoxton - Hot Slim Fit - Hoxton/Shoreditch  (Read 2705 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline BootyConnoisseur

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £180 for 1h

Comms: Friendly with very good english. Booked via phone, good comms.

Location:Short walk from both Shorditch or Hoxton overground. The flat is right next to a restaurant in the middle of Kingsland road so lot's of people around plus the code for the door wouldn't work for shit, first have to press the bell then the code then the key then the bell again.. the display just kept blinking and not doing anything :dash: When I finally got in it was a small but very nice flat with a nice modern bathroom. Very clean and tidy all around. Fresh towels and shower were offered.

The girl:

Mia basically looks like a model. She's very thin, even looking at her pictures she's thiner in person. Tits are fake. Her ass has a nice curve (those Brazilian genes had to kick in at some point) but not much meat on her. Her face is very pretty though, spotless shining white teeth, silky hair, she looks after herself very well and dresses very elegant. She was wearing a nice black cocktail dress with matching black lingerie, leggings and high heels.

Service:

OWO
Light Kissing
Penetration Protected

The punt:

Read other reviews of Mia having a more dominant side but I did not get that vibe from her at all. She was very friendly and clam. Paperwork, quick shower then down to business. The punt started off slow with me unzipping her dress from behind while she grinded against me in front of a mirror. This was the low point as it was very rehearsed and assuming that punters will just go crazy from the smallest touch. I didn't find it that erotic and the lack of booty didn't help. Things got better once I picked her up a put her on the bed. IMO Brazilian pussy tastes the best and Mia's was no exception.

I took off all her clothes and spread her legs up in the air. Spent a good 10 mins just stroking her soft skin while eating her out. This progressed into 69 with me actively spreading her ass cheeks going down on her, going between tongue fucking her vagina, licking her clit and rimming her while gently fucking her mouth with my dick then having her lick my balls. Some soft kissing here and there but no DFK. She put the rubber on and hopped on top. I prefer big booty girls but the pussy was good. After cowgirl I started taking more charge and doing her miss, then fucking her legs spread in the air and afterwards pounding her with her legs over my shoulder. I wasn't going as hard as I could and the whole experience was more on the gentle side, def GFE not PSE.

Some more 69 then new condom and finish in doggy. Overall an enjoyable punt. For me it was a bit too soft core as I prefer a lady in the street and a freak in the bed. Mia has the lady down to a T but I think she's saving the dark side for her subs.

Appearance: 8/10
Service: 7/10

Recommend: Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only