Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MoistJade - Fine Wine - Liverpool Street  (Read 6900 times)

40 review(s) for MoistJade (33 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BootyConnoisseur

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £180 for 1h

Comms: Really good. Booked by phone, responsive, clear direction and friendly.

Location: 2 mins walk from Liverpool Street across the road from Sushi Samba. Very clean modern build. Everything is really organised. It's a bit small with a tight hallway but the bedroom and bathroom are right next to each other so you don't have to walk around much anyway. Bathroom was very clean and tidy, shower gel and fresh towels were ready.

The girl:

Slightly older Brazilian girl with all the right features. Dark hair and eyes. Got work done or her boobs and lips but it was done well so not distracting and felt good. Nice ass, not massive but toned matching her figure which very fit and her skin is just beautiful. She was wearing a sexy black 2 piece lingerie with high heels.

Service: OWO with protected sex in multiple positions. Jade is very easy and welcoming. It didn't take too long after the paperwork and shower for us to star exploring each others bodies and ending up on the bed with her on her back and with me quickly taking of all her clothes eager to jam my tongue inside of her. It was a slightly more more vanilla GFE than I usually go for but it felt right and I had a blast treating Jade's body like a Brazilian all you can eat buffet.

I tasted every inch of her pussy inside and out, running my mouth all over the lips of her pussy, licking and sucking on her clit, making her wet and open up so I can eat her out deeper and deeper, jamming my tongue inside of her. Then flipped her around and went to town on her ass. I spread her cheeks and licked her up and down then jammed my tongue in fucking her ass with my tongue.

On with rubber, doggy, miss, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and back to doggy to finish.

Left on time but there was no rush or clock watching.

On the negative side, she does seem to have a bit of routine and can feel a bit detached and personally I would like to see some more services added to her list but none of that takes away from the fact that I had a blast seeing her.

Recommend: Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online magnetico

She's one of the very few WG left in the City, I wonder if she still got the same amount of bookings with all that "work from home".

Offline Stanford97

I’m a hopeless idiot, I’ve told myself on a number of occasions NEVER SEE A FROSTY FACE AGAIN yet here I am again tempted to get in touch with Jade. Can anybody tell me if the most likely reason for the frosting is because she can’t find particularly attractive photos and relies on hopelessly polite Englishmen handing over the money and acting like Mr Charming?

Offline mysteryman30

I’m a hopeless idiot, I’ve told myself on a number of occasions NEVER SEE A FROSTY FACE AGAIN yet here I am again tempted to get in touch with Jade. Can anybody tell me if the most likely reason for the frosting is because she can’t find particularly attractive photos and relies on hopelessly polite Englishmen handing over the money and acting like Mr Charming?

I have a few, slightly older, photos of her which should give you a good idea what her face looks like.

Online magnetico

NEVER SEE A FROSTY FACE AGAIN

I reviewed her, she's cute. Don't worry about it.

Offline Stanford97

Thanks for the photos, for £180 I’d want a memento.

I reviewed her, she's cute. Don't worry about it.
I think she worked at HOD, I don’t think I visited. Hopefully she’ll have some interesting opinions about the place

She's one of the very few WG left in the City, I wonder if she still got the same amount of bookings with all that "work from home".
I walked through the City today for the first time in months, what the hell have they done to the place?

Offline Alackofambition5

Saw her the other week. (Can't review as I've already reviewed her in the past 12 months)
She's still a great shag.

Online boardyhell

good girl ,gave her a good dollop in her mouth in south Kensington when she worked for hod @ £70

Offline Bondmaniac

Did she work at LMP / The Phoenix Club before.  If that is her she was unbelievable.  Beautiful,  sexy and energetic.

Offline samtor

Did she work at LMP / The Phoenix Club before.  If that is her she was unbelievable.  Beautiful,  sexy and energetic.

Yes, that is Jennifer from LMP (The Phoenix Club).  She also worked as Jade at Annabellas (Ealing), HOD (London and MK) and One2One (High Wycombe).  It's hard to believe that you could see her for 60 quid back then, but good on her for getting more and having more independence as she is solid gold.  I sometimes wonder why she is still at it.  She makes good money I'm sure, but also think that she does enjoy herself.  She will happily enjoy a good RO and I think that she sincerely does enjoy giving guys a good time.  I haven't seen her for over a year.

Offline BootyConnoisseur

She had some work done o her lips but outside of that she's naturally good looking I would say.