Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Tori Bliss - Kearsley (Bolton)  (Read 4545 times)

53 review(s) for TheToriBliss (42 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online dadio

External Link/Members Only

Cost £80 for 30 minutes

Seen Tori a few times though I've never got round to reviewing. This review is from our most recent meet at the end of August.

Tori is a good looking MILF that never disappoints in the service she provides. If you're looking for a gentle GFE, then she's probably not right for you.
The moment you walk into the flat, it's pretty much non stop until the moment you leave.
Looks wise, she is a very sexy lady (7/10) with false tits, slim and dark haired and on each of the occasions we've met, dressed in matching lingerie. I would say her adultwork profile is accurate though she could do with some better pictures. She can talk for England like her mate Aimy and the only time you shut her up (much like Aimy) is when she has your cock in her mouth!
Anything goes with Tori, and the moment the door shuts behind you, her lips are clamped to yours. Full DFK with lots of saliva exchange, tongue sucking and biting/sucking of lips. All the while she's desperate to get your clothes off and your cock in her mouth.
We spent the next 30 minutes in a blur of OWO, reverse oral (tastes and smells very clean), rimming, snogging and finally fucking in missionary with her legs over my shoulders. OWO is proper deepthroat and she takes you all the way in, right the way to the hilt, until she gags.
There is never any rush to get you out, and if you don't make a move to leave, I reckon she'd be quite happy to natter away.
I don't think I've ever left before my 30 minutes is up and usually I'm there closer to 40 minutes.

Highly recommended and have returned a number of times.

Offline samneil15

Hard to believe I have never met this one but now that she's away from city centre I'll have to give her a go.

Online Kool Keef

Great review, it's made me realise I need to go back & see this filthy MILF asap.
Definitely one of Manchester's best imo.

Offline frankc

Hard to believe I have never met this one but now that she's away from city centre I'll have to give her a go.

Same here

Offline licky

Ive seen her a good few times when she worked at Sandys. Brilliant service, though she can be a bit unreliable on outcalls.

Online dadio

Glad to see my 100th post has been useful and given some of you food for thought  :D

Great review, it's made me realise I need to go back & see this filthy MILF asap.
Definitely one of Manchester's best imo.

Her and Aimy are at the top of their game IMO. You definitely get "bang for you buck" with these two (pardon the pun)  :D
Personally, I prefer Aimy of the two, but Tori is a very close 2nd in terms of service, attitude and value.