Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty@Alanna Edinburgh  (Read 2345 times)

49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5757525) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for NaughtyyAlanna (45 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Cash up front

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins.

First punt for six months.

Saw her early in the month after reading a few favourable reports. Glad I did. She's a cracker.

Comms by text in the morning for an afternoon meet. Flat in Leith Walk. Called her when at a particular shop for number and turns out flat is next door.

Greeted by Alanna wearing a dressing gown that was quickly off to reveal just bra and pants. Good looking girl, with smallish breasts. Maybe about 5.3. Cash up front and then off with the gear for some DFK on the bed. Played with her clit but no fingers inside allowed. Opted for OWO which was great and then she swung round for 69. Tasty. Her nipples are 'sensitive' so not much action allowed there.

On with the condom for some cowgirl and then reverse which really got me going. She has a great arse. Lovely to grasp as she's riding you. After this opted for some more OWO and then a gentle face fuck and CIM. Tidied up with offered wet wipes. Had about 5 mins left so ended with a decent massage and a wee chat.

She's a Rom but one of the best. Been in the UK for about 9 years. Ex-sauna girl until recently so that's why I've missed her as I'm not a sauna guy.

A real find, great VFM and I will be back for more.

Offline DaVINCI

Was this WG previously known as Roberta who worked in BSS  :unknown:

Offline Name Not Found

Was this WG previously known as Roberta who worked in BSS  :unknown:

Check the previous reviews. I'm sure her previous life gets a mention there.

Tried to book her last week but got no response. Maybe she only replies on days she's working? Now slightly put off by the 'no fingers' and o nipples' stuff, but I still might give her a go.  Cheers for the review.