Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking Madness  (Read 4718 times)

Offline inch

I've run a couple of reverse bookings recently, I find it's a good way to get in touch with people I may not ordinarily choose (or whose rates I wouldn't ordinarily pay).

I understand a £150/hr girl offering a £130/hr punt - makes sense if I seem sane and am not asking for anything unreasonable.

I don't, however, understand a £90/hr girl responding to my RB request with an offer of £130. Why would I pay more than the 'sticker price'? Everything I am asking for is on their likes list, they don't extras on their profile ... just because I'm willing to pay up to £130, doesn't mean I'm a mug.

Seems an odd way for them to attract my attention, if you ask me. I'm much more likely to go with someone who gives me a pleasant response and a sensible price.

Offline ForrestGump

I've run a couple of reverse bookings recently, I find it's a good way to get in touch with people I may not ordinarily choose (or whose rates I wouldn't ordinarily pay).

I understand a £150/hr girl offering a £130/hr punt - makes sense if I seem sane and am not asking for anything unreasonable.

I don't, however, understand a £90/hr girl responding to my RB request with an offer of £130. Why would I pay more than the 'sticker price'? Everything I am asking for is on their likes list, they don't extras on their profile ... just because I'm willing to pay up to £130, doesn't mean I'm a mug.

Seems an odd way for them to attract my attention, if you ask me. I'm much more likely to go with someone who gives me a pleasant response and a sensible price.

But she may well have had success using that approach in the past so is trying it on again?  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Mainly it could be that the pimp/profile controller is bidding !

Offline latecomer

Mainly it could be that the pimp/profile controller is bidding !

Quite likely - or it could be the girl herself and she's not very bright.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
She is probably bidding on every RB in her area and is not even looking at the price or bothering to change it.  either that or she is hoping her photos will be enough and you wont bother looking at her profile too closely so wont see her normal prices

Rochdull lad

As one who doesn't "do" RBs, am I being naive in wondering why the OP doesn't send the WG a message like his rhetorical question on here?

Maybe then, she mght get the message.  Or perhaps not; we are talking WGs, after all.

yantob27

Don't forget the even more annoying ones who send a bid over your set price. Last RB I ran had several of those and the odd thing was that none of them were even worth a second look.

Offline inch

If I had any intention of fucking someone who looked like my mother, I'd take it up with her directly ... But I don't, so haven't.

While on the subject (RBs, not motherfucking), what's he protocol for those I don't wish to see? Do they get notified if I 'decline'? Or when I 'accept' someone?  There are a couple that float my boat, and I don't want to burn any bridges.

... Equally I don't want to be over-fluffy and write to thank them for their interest .,,,

Offline j122

They don't get notified if you delete their bid. I email the genuine ones to let them know as it keeps com's open for future punts with the one's I'd consider but didn't choose this time

Offline Wowgeek

If I had any intention of fucking someone who looked like my mother, I'd take it up with her directly ... But I don't, so haven't.

While on the subject (RBs, not motherfucking), what's he protocol for those I don't wish to see? Do they get notified if I 'decline'? Or when I 'accept' someone?  There are a couple that float my boat, and I don't want to burn any bridges.

... Equally I don't want to be over-fluffy and write to thank them for their interest .,,,

I always make it clear that I won't respond to blank or copy and pasted bids when I write the RB. I do, however, usually drop a line to those that seem genuine, to confirm services and get a feel for them, so to speak. Also keep them sweet if I don't choose them this time but they seem suitable for my HL.

The girls have a list of all the RB's they have responded to and they disappear from the list after the expiry date but, if they are deleted by the OP or accepted by them with another girl the list shows 'closed' or it can't be opened.

Andre 3000

Don't forget the even more annoying ones who send a bid over your set price. Last RB I ran had several of those and the odd thing was that none of them were even worth a second look.

Yep, that shit is infuriating. When I did my last few RB's there have been two or three women who overbid each and everytime. Sometimes up to £180 when my bid is for £120 or £130

Silly bints.

cockneybstrd

Yep, that shit is infuriating. When I did my last few RB's there have been two or three women who overbid each and everytime. Sometimes up to £180 when my bid is for £120 or £130

Silly bints.

Indeed on my current RB I have had one offer to cut her rate by 300 quid for the 2 hours I wanted and one try and put up her rate by 50 quid for the 2 hours I wanted

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have NEVER had a successful reverse booking just loads of desperate lowlifes who bid on everything, a total waste of £2.

Pretty young pro$$ies have no need to beg for business, they will always be busy.  :hi:

Andre 3000

I have NEVER had a successful reverse booking just loads of desperate lowlifes who bid on everything, a total waste of £2.

Pretty young pro$$ies have no need to beg for business, they will always be busy.  :hi:

It depends on the approach. I'm quite happy to plan for a punt on a friday and put a RB up on a monday evening a few days before.

If I do a RB on the day I can expect the usual lowlifes bidding, but each time I've done it a few days beforehand I've gotten some excellent WG's bidding.

Offline ForrestGump

It depends on the approach. I'm quite happy to plan for a punt on a friday and put a RB up on a monday evening a few days before.

If I do a RB on the day I can expect the usual lowlifes bidding, but each time I've done it a few days beforehand I've gotten some excellent WG's bidding.

Great advice. Thanks  :hi:

cockneybstrd

Thats the best approach I have found too.

I usually place it on Tuesday/Wednesday for a saturday evening

Also helps when you say you will let the winner know the day before the booking

Offline Steve2

If it doesn't work for you Jimbo, why do you keep doing it?  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Rememo

I've used RB a lot and to be honest have had great success :yahoo: I think it helps how you portray yourself. Meeting someone this Saturday through one ;) but I do think from when I started doing them 3 years ago they are getting worse but the thing to remember is you only need one good bid :D

Offline valdishere

Do many real punters regularly use reverse bids for their punting jollies bar just maybe the odd try out experience - I never have felt inclined.

FFS if I want a pint I don't go on line and search for offers on lowest fucking price!

I know the going rate and what I will pay up to something special so don't want to sift through potential shit pro$$ie bids to check if profile seems legit and get someone who can't get enough business.

Rememo

RB are like life general different strokes for different folks! I just can't be looking through all the profiles and I've meet some great women through them, so for me they work :P

Offline valdishere

Point taken maybe if you live in London there are too many profiles to review but in Glasgow area not to many once you've been around foer as long as I have and discount all EE and scam profiles.

Happy RB-hunting

Offline Jimmyredcab

If it doesn't work for you Jimbo, why do you keep doing it?  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Because I keep reading on here how fantastic reverse bookings are, think I might be missing something, obviously I am not.  :hi:

Siadwel

Because I keep reading on here how fantastic reverse bookings are, think I might be missing something, obviously I am not.  :hi:

I thought I was missing something too. The last time I put up a RB, I gave my postcode and area, Hertford-ish and got this replying to me. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Which is only a jaunt around half to two-thirds of the M25 then a trek down the M3 or 4 for an hour's booking   :dash:

Put her in the To Do list though, I'm going to have to go back to Wales for a visit sometime this year so I might look her up on the way..........and on the way back if she does a decent turn. Anyone had the business of pleasure with her?

potato

Like everything else in life, it works for some people and not for others. I have had some cracking girls from them previously and lots of repeats at the same cracking rates.  Thankfully, I don't have to bother now as I am happy with my off radar reg whom I met from an RB 4 years ago..Though when her proper job took her outside the area for a year I still picked up some good substitutes. Yes, some times an RB can bring up rubbish and scammers and it can be a pain to sift through the crap but as has been said, you only need the one to make it worthwhile.  Maybe outcalls give better results than incalls on RB's?

Siadwel

........... Maybe outcalls give better results than incalls on RB's?

I've been thinking about outcalls, but I'm not sure how visiting hookers would go down (pun intended) in sheltered council flats. 

Yes, I could have a couple of young nieces, (I do, in fact), but a driver sitting in the car park would definitely attract some attention.

Rememo

I only ever do outcalls and I honestly think that is the answer, I've tried incalls but with no where near as good as results.

Offline Wowgeek

Do many real punters regularly use reverse bids for their punting jollies bar just maybe the odd try out experience - I never have felt inclined.

FFS if I want a pint I don't go on line and search for offers on lowest fucking price!

I know the going rate and what I will pay up to something special so don't want to sift through potential shit pro$$ie bids to check if profile seems legit and get someone who can't get enough business.

I'd be interested in your definition of a 'real' punter. Are there pretend ones then?

I have just done a search on AW within a 10 mile radius of my postcode and there are over 1300 profiles. Now, of course, I know how to filter the results but as the search facility is AND/AND and not AND/OR that still means I could miss some good ones so I often let them find me through a RB.

As I posted earlier I just ignore the obvious players and make it clear in my text what I am looking for, if the girl is serious she will respond accordingly. Asking them to mention a specific word in their reply is a good way to weed out the fakes.

Of course there are girls who won't even read RBs as they feel they don't need to but you can't have everything. I still window shop from time to time of course but RBs are the way forward for me.

Offline latecomer

I've been thinking about outcalls, but I'm not sure how visiting hookers would go down (pun intended) in sheltered council flats. 

Yes, I could have a couple of young nieces, (I do, in fact), but a driver sitting in the car park would definitely attract some attention.

Definitely need to confirm that the girl herself will be driving!  This would naturally give them concerns for their safety but I think if you explained the situation, some of them would be OK with this.  I bet it wouldn't be the first time that they been the "young niece" visiting their more mature male relations!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Definitely need to confirm that the girl herself will be driving! This would naturally give them concerns for their safety but I think if you explained the situation, some of them would be OK with this.  I bet it wouldn't be the first time that they been the "young niece" visiting their more mature male relations!

In my experience girls normally have a driver, either a minder or their pimp.     :hi:

What I used to do is request that the driver parks down the road and not outside my house. 

Offline inch

I agree with the above. RBs tend to throw up profiles that I wouldn't normally consider.

I'm a bit of a 'less than £150/hr' guy - I feel I can get satisfaction (safely) at around £120, so try not to pay more. There are often WGs that reply to my RB who would usually charge more than I'm prepared to pay, so I'd never see them ... or perhaps girls who are happy to offer services they don't list but which I've asked for.

I try to say a little bit about myself, and then be explicit about what I'm looking for. I tend to see a lot more native/proficient English speakers through RBs than I would if I were just searching areas/likes ... they tend to be the ones who can read and form a decent reply to my requests.

If any WG bids more than her standard rate, she's an immediate 'no'. Happy to take someone at their usual rate, though - it's not all about discounts.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree with the above. RBs tend to throw up profiles that I wouldn't normally consider.

I'm a bit of a 'less than £150/hr' guy - I feel I can get satisfaction (safely) at around £120, so try not to pay more. There are often WGs that reply to my RB who would usually charge more than I'm prepared to pay, so I'd never see them ... or perhaps girls who are happy to offer services they don't list but which I've asked for.

I try to say a little bit about myself, and then be explicit about what I'm looking for. I tend to see a lot more native/proficient English speakers through RBs than I would if I were just searching areas/likes ... they tend to be the ones who can read and form a decent reply to my requests.

If any WG bids more than her standard rate, she's an immediate 'no'. Happy to take someone at their usual rate, though - it's not all about discounts.

Yet another fan of reverse bookings, it must be me.     :unknown: :unknown:

My last attempt got 15 replies.

3 black girls
4 fat old women
3 girls well outside my area
5 profiles with no face pictures.

My reverse booking clearly stated that I wanted a slim girl under 30 and a face picture was essential.    :dash:

Rochdull lad

I guess this comment of yours, Siadwel, was following this:
. . . , I know that if [when?] I have to move into some sort of sheltered accommodation, at least one of my Regulars has said she's happy to do Outcalls, role-playing my favourite niece! ;) :P
which I posted on the "It all mounts up" thread a couple of days ago. 

Because she's a Regular who collects me from, and returns me to, her local station, I know she drives and wouldn't have a problem driving herself to visit "Uncle R L". ;)  However, her car might be a bit of a giveaway as it has a personalised numberplate with "XXX" as the three letters at the end of it! :cool:

cockneybstrd

Yet another fan of reverse bookings, it must be me.     :unknown: :unknown:

My last attempt got 15 replies.

3 black girls
4 fat old women
3 girls well outside my area
5 profiles with no face pictures.

My reverse booking clearly stated that I wanted a slim girl under 30 and a face picture was essential.    :dash:

I am surprised you didnt just say No Blacks No Irish No Dogs Jimmy

Siadwel

I guess this comment of yours, Siadwel, was following this:which I posted on the "It all mounts up" thread a couple of days ago. 

Because she's a Regular who collects me from, and returns me to, her local station, I know she drives and wouldn't have a problem driving herself to visit "Uncle R L". ;)  However, her car might be a bit of a giveaway as it has a personalised numberplate with "XXX" as the three letters at the end of it! :cool:

It wasn't actually, it was in reply to the post earlier in the thread. However, I had read that post from you when I almost devoured the whole board just after registering. It made me consider it, but it's the drivers/pimps that put me off. I'm sure sooner or later, I'll get round to outcalls, simply because I can, and either have girls who drive themselves or tell the driver/pimp to park well out the way. It's appealing being able to see the girl off on her way then just relax in my own home instead of having to drive back.

judgedredd

I am surprised you didnt just say No Blacks No Irish No Dogs Jimmy

Glader

Why not?

Just co it says £90 in profile doesn't mean she can't charge extra? If you don't bother looking or noticing then it's your loss.

On mobiles the prices don't come up unless you select rates

If you accept the reverse bid it used the bid amount to complete the booking.

You can't sit and moan - after all you are wanting them to bid on hours - it could be they will
Be travelling a bigger distance or don't normally work that time etc

You can ask - but who gives a fuck - you wouldn't normally have noticed her and yeh I understand you want more bang for your buck

There's two reasons for RB:
Finding who's available
Bartering for a discount

Generally I use option one.

Offline inch

If you accept the reverse bid it used the bid amount to complete the booking.

Urmm, my most recent one (upcoming on Monday) I was offered £20 under my price, and when I accepted it it came through at that same rate.

Not sure what you're on about - but agree with your point about using a RB to see who's available.

Andre 3000

It wasn't actually, it was in reply to the post earlier in the thread. However, I had read that post from you when I almost devoured the whole board just after registering. It made me consider it, but it's the drivers/pimps that put me off. I'm sure sooner or later, I'll get round to outcalls, simply because I can, and either have girls who drive themselves or tell the driver/pimp to park well out the way. It's appealing being able to see the girl off on her way then just relax in my own home instead of having to drive back.

All the girls I've seen on RB Outcalls didn't have a driver or a pimp they were all independent. They mostly came by train. I'm very,very near a station so it makes it a lot more attractive for them to visit me.

There is no better feeling than having a sexy woman visit you shagging and then you don't have to worry about having to get back home, especially after a very rigorous session. You can just relax in that warm glow of post ejaculation in your own pad.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:07:33 pm by Andre 3000 »

potato

All the girls I've seen on RB Outcalls didn't have a driver or a pimp they were all independent. They mostly came by train. I'm very,very near a station so it makes it a lot more attractive for them to visit me.

There is no better feeling than having a sexy woman visit you shagging and then you don't have to worry about having to get back home, especially after a very rigorous session. You can just relax in that warm glow of post ejaculation in your own pad.

Out of 6 girls, 2 were totally independent and had their own cars, 2 other independents came by train - pick up/drop back to station by me), 1 had a mate that dropped her off and only came back when she rang him and the other was a total nightmare with a dopey girl friend driver - but that RB was one where I thought with the wrong brain!

I always ask about how they would get to me and usually discount girls that use drivers - unless the email exchange suggests that they are independent and sensible..

Offline Tailpipe

It's very hit and miss but I have had some good ones , you always get the dross and silly bids
And they often do not read what you ask for .

There are undiscovered Jems but they are very hard to find. Kate.sweet came from a RB
And she was great punt and half her normal rate as did Noelia 18 who was top class.

But there have been many fuck ups along the way .

The doctor seems to find some good ones , and gives honest comments. 

Siadwel

This is what's been appealing to me. I hadn't thought of offering to pick up and drop off at the station, but then, I'm a bit set in my ways and normally go on incalls.

Offline nigel4498

Like everything else in life, it works for some people and not for others. I have had some cracking girls from them previously and lots of repeats at the same cracking rates.  Thankfully, I don't have to bother now as I am happy with my off radar reg whom I met from an RB 4 years ago..Though when her proper job took her outside the area for a year I still picked up some good substitutes. Yes, some times an RB can bring up rubbish and scammers and it can be a pain to sift through the crap but as has been said, you only need the one to make it worthwhile.  Maybe outcalls give better results than incalls on RB's?
I've had a few out calls RB's and all have gone well. You have have to sift the wheat from the chaff though. Surprising how far some very nice WG's will travel and at a reduced rate compared to their advertised rate. Also they tend to stay longer. Had one lovely young thing who ended up staying for five hours on a two hour RB.

Glader

What age group are these travellers? Young or <30 or what?

I wouldn't mind seeing girls that would travel a further distance at a lower rate than advertised where I would cover a hotel and also book for a longer period of time than an hour or two. Probably atleast 1:1 based on the travel time to get to
Me by train.