Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheridans of Salford  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Pegasus Rider

Looks like I'll be working in Salford for a bit, looked at the Sheridans website and looks like it's had a bit of a makeover?

Anyone been recently?

Offline Lancastrian1

I used to visit that place regularly but then went downhill. There's a couple of girls I'd like to see, Scarlett and Christine. Anyone seen them?

Offline CoreyTrevor

I’ve never actually visited Sheridans, are the website pictures and descriptions usually fairly accurate? There are a couple that look good  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bbois77

The secret to Sheridans is receptionist/owner Nicola, if you ring up have a chat, tell her what you're into, type of girl you like she will recommend.

Things like, MMF/MMMF or M/FF/FFF, voyeurism both ways, glory hole, bi activities involving a girl, exhibitionist, BDSM, the list is only limited by your imagination :hi:

Offline Lancastrian1

Nicola used to work Thursdays and weekends but she's hardly there nowadays. Anyone know what days she works?

Offline Lancastrian1

I’ve never actually visited Sheridans, are the website pictures and descriptions usually fairly accurate? There are a couple that look good  :thumbsup:

Like any other parlour, they are exaggerated.

Offline antsz

just noticed they are using track and trace as per there website

Offline Pegasus Rider

Like any other parlour, they are exaggerated.

It's still a shit hole then?  :lol:

Offline Pegasus Rider

The secret to Sheridans is receptionist/owner Nicola, if you ring up have a chat, tell her what you're into, type of girl you like she will recommend.

Things like, MMF/MMMF or M/FF/FFF, voyeurism both ways, glory hole, bi activities involving a girl, exhibitionist, BDSM, the list is only limited by your imagination :hi:

I was thinking more along the lines of whether it's still a shithole to be honest. But you're right in what you say...

Offline CoreyTrevor

Thanks for the replies, I get the picture now!  ;)
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline plums

It also seems counterproductive to run a Twitter account to promote the business and then have those tweets protected so you can't see them unless you're on Twitter.  No other parlour in the area does this and I'm certainly not joining Twitter just to get their latest updates on pictures or rotas etc.

Offline wilburs horse

Could always do the old fashioned way and pick a telephone up. Seems one or two new girls worth checking up on, a few have joined from the Georgian including christine mature milf. Pics of Shannon look interesting, of course have to be on twitter for that. Looks a good mix of mature and younger now.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TomTank

Could always do the old fashioned way and pick a telephone up. Seems one or two new girls worth checking up on, a few have joined from the Georgian including christine mature milf. Pics of Shannon look interesting, of course have to be on twitter for that. Looks a good mix of mature and younger now.

I'm wondering if Scarlett is also ex-Georgian too .... always had my eye on her.
Frankie looks interesting too ..... wish this virus would fuck off ...... was always a bit too much of a journey for me, but would be tempted at the moment ....

Offline Boates

First punt for almost a year scheduled for next week but if anything goes wrong then the back up plan  is a trip to Sheridan's to see Milly.

Offline Janesdesired

It'd help if you could see who's working. Yeah Nicola has taken a back seat. Massive shame.

Offline jameslee76

Overrated mainly by members on here chatting shit. It's a shithole with shit service.

Offline cpw_19

Used to be very reliable for a great value-for-money punt, but most of the good staff there are long gone.

Offline con-a-ser

I'm wondering if Scarlett is also ex-Georgian too .... always had my eye on her.
Frankie looks interesting too .

I beleive so

Seems one or two new girls worth checking up on, a few have joined from the Georgian including christine mature milf. Pics of Shannon look interesting, of course have to be on twitter for that. Looks a good mix of mature and younger now.

Shannon ex Preston VIP

just noticed they are using track and trace as per there website
A name & punting phone number, so you can be given an heads up, is an help in this day & age

Offline Janesdesired

Any info on the other new girls. Rough ages appearance?

Offline Lancastrian1

I beleive so

Shannon ex Preston VIP
A name & punting phone number, so you can be given an heads up, is an help in this day & age

What was Shannon name at Preston VIP?

Offline elephantdung

The furniture and decor at Sheridan's might be a bit tatty but I've never had a bad service there. (OK I've only visited about 8 times in the past 3-4 years.)

I have seen Alice and Milly on my most recent visits in the past month. Both are attractive, sexy and brilliant at what they do.

Personally, I wouldn't want to visit any of the older campaigners that work there but most of them get good reviews, so who knows what I'm missing.

Offline Lancastrian1

I was a regular a few years ago as it was 40 pounds for 30 mins including owo and 2 girls was 60 and then 65 which was really good value for money. The quality of girls was a lot better.

Offline con-a-ser

What was Shannon name at Preston VIP?

Danielle but worked at other places aswell

Offline con-a-ser

Worth seeing?

I think you would like her after looking at your reveiws on other girls there a few in there simular to her that you have voted positive for

PM me for other names she as worked under to ensure you havent seen her else where