Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_Poppy_xx - Liverpool  (Read 11072 times)

53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
65 review(s) for Poppyy_xx (55 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline inkaddiction

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 2 hours
Price: £260

Venue:
Serviced apartments. Parking easily available close by, and inconspicuous access wasn't an issue. Place was well presented with good shower facilities available.

Appearance:
I have very limited experience with WGs, and have not punted in a long time, but found Poppy to be attractive. She is well reviewed on here and the positive comments are accurate. She isn't a supermodel, but she is certainly above average for a civvy, and judging by (pictures) of other WG's she would be well above average. She is very much in shape, with a great pair of boobs and a lovely bum. Both nipples are pierced, and she has some tattoos.

Services:
As mentioned, I haven't punted in a long time, and even then never punted much at all - infact this is my third ever punt - so was exceptionally nervous - resulting in a less than impressive performance on my behalf.

Kissing was light, OWO was more on the GFE side although I still had to hold on not to pop. RO and rimming, clean and delicious. Covered in a few positions, popped in the bag in spoons.

That was round 1. And that was basically it. I can well imagine you seasoned punters will be shaking your heads at 1 pop in a 2 hour booking, and in truth i think the nerves just got the better of me. In hindsight I probably should of booked an hour session, however as I am now looking at punting regularly I was looking for a regular who ticked multiple boxes, which poppy did. I was hoping for a bit of an icebreaker as I knew I would be nervous on the first occasion.

My only recommendation for you pro's would be to take the lead a bit, as if left to her own devices she doesn't seem to initiate things too much.

Verdict:
I think it was what was needed to ease myself back into punting, and I did come away happy with the service I received all things considered. I will definitely return and hopefully make a better show of myself! - I may yet go elsewhere, as obviously variety is the spice of life.

I'm obviously not much of a reviewer so hopefully the above is satisfactory. I found poppy via this site - so thought it only fair to report back.

Offline leo_26

Quarter of a grand blimey, ive used her before for 30 minutes and shes great. tbh thats all you ever need imo time-wise

Offline inkaddiction

Quarter of a grand blimey, ive used her before for 30 minutes and shes great. tbh thats all you ever need imo time-wise

I cant disagree with you there! Fortunately my punting budget is pretty large, so I'll most likely be back soon.

Offline GingerNuts

I cant disagree with you there! Fortunately my punting budget is pretty large, so I'll most likely be back soon.

Presumably you've saved up quite a bit over the last nine years.

Offline Al R

That very much depends on the individual. I’d be better off saving the cash altogether and having a wank instead of booking 30 mins, an hour works best for me.

Offline flame1666

What seems to be an honest review. You live and learn. Maybe an hour max next time.

Offline bigmc

Shes right at the top of my list. Will have to sort a meet soon.

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Juanfortheroad

Ive seen Poppy several times and found that 30 mins is too short ( one pop seems like a waste of a tidy bird) and 1 hour gives me time to do 2 pops without rushing.
She's definitely my go to Girl when I want a guaranteed fitty who takes it up the arse.
Unfortunately I always want to find another one so waste money on lesser service providers instead of sticking to a good thing.

Offline hungrypunt

As long as you had a good time OP, thats all that matters and you review however you put it, is valuable to the site.

Your money, your choice mucker  :thumbsup:

Good luck, get some more under your belt and report back :)

Offline T13

Every time I’ve tried to book can’t get hold of her or she unavailable.
I will succeed

Offline Toadfish

Her profile seems to have disappeared. Real shame that.

Offline Alexlove4anal

Ah man! I hope she resurfaces again soon.

Some glowing reviews on here and take an ass pounding with the best of then by all accounts.

Offline Al R

Offline Drayki

Looks like she has a new profile & location

She’s saying her old profile got hacked  :dash:

Would love to have a go at her  :lol: her ass looks absolutely stunning

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks for sharing the Info and Poppy is back to the HL - I hope she will be my X-Mas gift  :diablo:

Offline Al R

External Link/Members Only
Thanks. Stunning looking wg.
I agree she’s a fine looking lass. Location showed as Dudley earlier, Liverpool now. Wouldn’t mind seeing her again if this Covid ever fucks off.

Offline chrishornx

Offline Al R

has she always been Czech?
Certainly since she broke ties with whatever agency she used to be with (which was when I took an interest in seeing her), her profile has said Czech. No issues with her understanding or speaking English though albeit with a slight Manchester twang  :D

Offline smit1234

Certainly since she broke ties with whatever agency she used to be with (which was when I took an interest in seeing her), her profile has said Czech. No issues with her understanding or speaking English though albeit with a slight Manchester twang  :D
100% agreed. No issues with her accent....in fact it's quite sexy. Made up she's back as she's by far the fittest WG around

Offline Toadfish

Looks like she has a new profile & location

Thanks for this. Just waiting for COVID to disappear to see her again.