Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiera2004 - Swindon  (Read 2856 times)

17 review(s) for Kiera2004 (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Romford12

I messaged Kiera2004 via AW initially asking for a 30 minute meet in the hotel room that she mentions in her profile. Around half hour later I got a reply with her number stating she can only do car meets.  Initially I was nervous regarding a car meet as it’s not something I have done before but she reassured me the place was discreet and I could even pick her up drive there and i could decided if I was happy when there so that is exactly what we did.

Appearance: on the day of the meet it was raining so when I picked her up she was in a Mac and wellies(sexy I know). Once in the car she removed both and underneath she was wearing a body tight black dress which hugged  her figure, at  that point I knew I was going to be happy with this location ;)

Upon arriving the at the location we sorted the paperwork and jumped into the back seats. We explored each others body’s while participating in great DFK. Under her dress she didn’t have any underwear on which was a instant turn on for me. After plenty of oral both ways it was on with the rubber and she jumped on top riding me and kissing throughout.

Overall this for me was great value at £70 she’s a good looking girl with a nice body and delivered  a good service!

Will I return? Yes I will.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 06:09:04 pm by Romford12 »

Offline Coriniumstud

I was going to meet Kiera but was too nervous for a car meet so reluctantly said no
Ended up meeting a pole in Swindon which turned out to be the worst punt I’ve ever had  :dash:
We learn from our mistakes

Offline Romford12

I don’t want to rub salt in the wound but funnily enough when she first mentioned a car meet I also looked at plan B(polish). Luckily plan B didn’t materialised so I ended up biting the bullet and taking Kiera up on her offer of going to see the place before deciding.

Offline Coriniumstud

That wound is stinging really bad from all that salt

Offline Donel75

Good review. Cheers.

To be honest I think I'd rather a car meet than run the risk of meeting her irate neighbours again.

Out of interest, broadly where is she located now or where did you go? I've noticed the postcode she's using in her profile changes a lot. It's been Cricklade, West Swindon, Broad Town, Wooton Basset and now Highworth. I know that map thing isn't worth paying too much attention to but some of those areas are a bit close to home, others are a bit far.

If course I could simply ask her. But would rather avoid the unneccasry conversation.

Thanks again.

Offline Romford12

Thank you. I had to pick her up from cricklade and we drove for no more than 5 minutes down lanes to get to the location.

Online joninbristol

I messaged Kiera2004 via AW initially asking for a 30 minute meet in the hotel room that she mentions in her profile. Around half hour later I got a reply with her number stating she can only do car meets.  Initially I was nervous regarding a car meet as it’s not something I have done before but she reassured me the place was discreet and I could even pick her up drive there and i could decided if I was happy when there so that is exactly what we did.

Appearance: on the day of the meet it was raining so when I picked her up she was in a Mac and wellies(sexy I know). Once in the car she removed both and underneath she was wearing a body tight black dress which hugged  her figure, at  that point I knew I was going to be happy with this location ;)

Upon arriving the at the location we sorted the paperwork and jumped into the back seats. We explored each others body’s while participating in great DFK. Under her dress she didn’t have any underwear on which was a instant turn on for me. After plenty of oral both ways it was on with the rubber and she jumped on top riding me and kissing throughout.

Overall this for me was great value at £70 she’s a good looking girl with a nice body and delivered  a good service!

Will I return? Yes I will.

External Link/Members Only

Good review, thank you. :hi:

May I ask if you thought her boobs are enhanced, or natural?   :rolleyes:

Offline Lewis

Getting too old for car meets now, which is a shame, as I'd like to see Kiera again sometime.