Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Bristol  (Read 1357 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bnhdgsn

External Link/Members Only

I'm an infrequent punter and this was my first punt since joining the site. My deliberations and calculations ended up with making a booking with Lisa. She was not my first preference but the urge had overtaken me. The meeting took place in Sep 2020.

Cost
Rates as per profile. 1 hr / £140.

Communications
Good. Meeting was arranged the day before via SMS and I was asked to call to confirm on the morning of the meet.

Venue
Perfectly servicable private flat. Clean towel. Shower. Double bed. No problems.

Appearance
Nubile. Broadly as expected from the profile. There was a review here recently that suggested the gallery photo from 7/3/2020 was representative. I would say that Lisa looked better than that. She was dressed in lingerie and hold ups when I arrived and her body looked absolutely fantastic. Pretty enough.

Manner
Professional but not particularly 'natural".  I guess Lisa is working hard to make a decent living. Lisa makes constant noises of reassurance but does not give the impression that she's really there with you. Me at least.

Meet
I sent an SMS after parking and was given precise directions. Lisa greeted me from behind the door and encouraged me to enter. She looked great in her underwear. A quick kiss and she asked if I wanted a shower and a drink. I took a shower.

GFE is claimed on the profile but I can definitely say the the E I get from my GF is a lot better than that from Lisa. I'm sure she's wary of first meetings but the explicit and implicit warnings to be more gentle were too much for me to feel like anything natural was happening. I almost canned the meeting after 10 minutes because it wasn't what I'd hoped for. I stuck with it and surely gave an under-par performance. There was some kissing (not especially intense) and plenty of oral sex. Lisa had a good technique but I felt that as soon as my efforts on Lisa got anywhere near being successful, she wanted to move things on - Lisa trying to remain detached. PIV and ejaculation were followed by a decent massage, and goodbyes.

Verdict
I don't really know if what I'm looking for is available but Lisa didn't provide it. She is professional, very attractive and competent but too distant for me. I would not return but I think many could enjoy her young, trim body.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 04:28:28 pm by bnhdgsn »

Offline WKD123

+1 on that. Full review to follow. I think you may have influenced my rating.... agree with you 100% that she is FaF but just doesn't get into the full swing of things, so either it is just us 2 old sad fuckers or that's what you are going to get should you make a booking.  :rolleyes: