Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London Retreat - Alex Earls Court  (Read 3655 times)

14 review(s) for londonretreat (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Clarence Boddicker

External Link/Members Only

Hi please forgive the brevity of my review, I'm not a prolific punter and don't find it too easy writing either, but wanted to give something back for all the good advice I've found here

The place a lovely clean basement flat nears Earls Court

The price £200 an hour

The Girl Alex, pretty sparkling blue-eyed, mid 30s lady I'd say a next door type, but that is if the the lady who lives next door to you is fit as fuck and likes shoving a vibrator up your arse at the speed of a hummingbirds wing

The service, taken to the dungeon, by the receptionist, one the transaction was completed, I was made to kneel down and kiss and lick mistresses arse, I was then shackled to some x-shaped frame contraption where my nuts were tightly bound and my dick lightly slapped around, finally nipple clamps were fitted and the experience was like both my nipples were being pinched by an irate giant crab who'd spent the previous hour one the phone to his broadband suppler. Once un-cuffed I was made to kneel before Alex and eat her delicious tasting pussy all the while being encouraged to respond to my mistress commands, worshiping her elegantly stockinged pins and high heels

For the final part of my session, I was chained to the bed legs strung up and apart arms wide and behind me, while Alex, slowly entered a dildo into my arse in preparation, before vigorously slipping in, out and all around, a vibrator for what seem like and eternity and honestly had me light-headed.  Finally the nipple clamps were released and I was ordered to walk myself off and come for my mistress. Now here's the kicker, I couldn't cum, I had literally been in so much simultaneous pain and ecstasy I could barely feel the existence of my own cock, but in all honesty the previous hour was such a heightened pleasure it didn't really matter.  This was my first real BDSM experience and I enjoyed it so much it certainly won't be my last.  Alex was a great instinctive mistress who calm demeanour made it so much easier for me.

Will I be back, definitely, this has opened a whole new avenue for me.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 06:05:11 pm by Clarence Boddicker »

Offline Lp1975

Thanks for the review.

I have always been a fan of LR.. if there is a downside, it’s the fact that it is literally a conveyor belt, and they don’t even try to hide that.

I haven’t been back there since lockdown - are they still operating back to back appointments, or do they now build in some gaps?

Offline lil_chicken111

finally nipple clamps were fitted and the experience was like both my nipples were being pinched by an irate giant crab who'd spent the previous hour one the phone to his broadband suppler.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm glad you enjoyed the experience OP, thanks for the review  :hi: