Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarmenKissesX- Birmingham  (Read 5258 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206929) (27 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bluesmad10

Was in the midlands for a few days so took a punt and Saw this amazing girl at a discreet hotel in Birmingham.

External Link/Members Only

Comms : 10/10 easily booked quick replies and quick reply upon arrival for room number.

Location: 10/10 discreet hotel based in Birmingham city centre. Parking is a nuisance but you can walk past reception without any stoppages.

Meet: 10/10 absolutely stunning mixed race young woman, hid behind the door upon arrival as most seem to do lol. When she was in full vision she was a sight to behold. Long toned legs , toned body . Pierced nipples and nice soft curly hair. Started with some DFK before I could even get my clothes off! She was eager to please!. We then lay on the bed continue to DFK as she undressed me until I was down to my birthday suit! To which she kissed me from my neck all the way down until she proceeded to perform OWO she was great took as much as she could and properly wetted up the little fella!

On with the rubber she asked my favourite position which was reverse cowgirl which was also hers, she got on top and proceed to ride me with a lot of enthusiasm. A lot of moaning and occasional rubbing my balls! Couldn’t last long she absolutely emptied me she was smiling upon completion so I assume she enjoyed it also :thumbsup:

Couldn’t recommend Carmen enough can’t wait to visit again. Doesn’t seem to be available a lot but when possible don’t miss out guys! Seems to genuinely enjoy what she does if you want a mixed race guy full of enthusiasm I would recommend getting in asoon as you can!

Offline slimdude1

Carmen is racking up the reviews.

I had a booking with her about a year ago but she went silent when I arrived to the hotel. Might give her another shot though as I like mixed raced girls.

Offline Littlefoot

Carmen is racking up the reviews.

I had a booking with her about a year ago but she went silent when I arrived to the hotel. Might give her another shot though as I like mixed raced girls.

Should have left a negative review as a warning to others. Too late now.  :hi:

Offline slimdude1

You're right, I didn't really think of it at the time to be honest. Probably because I wasn't too pissed since the travel was very minimal for me