Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lana3691 Edinburgh  (Read 1328 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5431095) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Don-Pedro

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I wasn’t punting for many, many weeks and I was desperate to finish this monklife period as soon as possible but also in a nicest possible way 😊
I had my plan A confirmed meeting couple of days in advance. At the day of the meeting unfortunately radio silence. I was extremely disappointed as the WG ticked all the boxes for me in terms of look and service.
So than I arranged the plan B – very decent touring girl,  for the later that day and I was still ok with the prospects for pleasant afternoon. 1 hour before the meeting this girl cancelled!. I was extremely disappointed and extremely horny.
So I proceeded to plan C. It was a safe shot as I could not risk another rejection.  :dash:
Here it is.
I called and got the confirmation per email 1 hour massage FSE 120 £, extras: CIM 10, RIM 10. Total 140. Expensive as for the Thai but as mentioned before I was horny and pissed off.
The venue: Tiny basement flat 5 minutes walk from Queen Street.
Lady: it is definitely lady from the pictures. I would bet my left arm she is Chinese and not Thai but I don’t care. Ca. 5.4 f and size 8 IMHO, smoothed shaved pussy, nice round ass and very handy C boobs. Overall attractive and sexy. I would say definitely above the standard Thai/east asia girls available here
Could not/ pretended not to speak English. I handed the cash and we starter with a very passionate fk and oral both ways in various positions. Her pussy is very smooth and tasty , so I decided to RO (I do not do it to Asians usually). I deepthorated her and facefucked her in all possible positons, her kneeing, lying on the back, lying on the belly etc.. I deepthroated her and facefucked for a good 10 minuted. Than I wanted to proceed with the RIM so laid on my back and spread my legs. She started to lick me below my testicels but It wasn’t the proper RIM if you know what I mean. I was a little disappointed.
Than I went to facefuking her again. She laid on her back, I approached her on the side and leaned towards her head with a finger deep in her pussy at the same time. She is a real champion as I fucked her mouth like it were pussy. It was great. When I was finishing – to my surprise- she took out my dick and I ejaculated on her chest. This is not what we have agreed and this event spoiled a good impression so far.
After round 1 she did a Swedish massage rather not erotic but this is what I wanted.
We were around 40 minutes in the meeting when she takes her staff and tries to leave. I show her that I want to continue – at that moment I was already angry as I paid 140 pounds for services I did not get. So she came back gave me 5 minutes front massage ended with OWO. Again no CIM and I came on my body this time… 45 minutes from the entrance I was on my way out.

After thorough consideration I would give this punt a neutral.
I am not satisfied as I clearly overpaid. 140 for Thai girls is a high end but it was my decision. I did not receive the service I paid for (time, CIM, RIM).  On the other hand the girls is attractive and delivers good massage as other services.

If I have paid 70 £ as per her basic price lists (and in line with the actual service provided) this would be definitely positive. I usually start with 15 min or 30 min with Thai girl. This time my we man prevailed and usually this means troubles 😊

Offline Harrymetsally

When I was finishing – to my surprise- she took out my dick and I ejaculated on her chest. This is not what we have agreed and this event spoiled a good impression so far.

Twice in the past I had agreed to CIM with SP, as I was coming via handjob/half blow job I've had to push their heads down their to take my load as I could see their head was no where near there...or at least say 'suck me' at the crucial moment.  Very annoying.  The last one I had to shove her head down there at the last minute and she tried to take it in her mouth and spit it out all at the same time.  FFS, just say you don't do it and I won't book you.  She had the cheek to say 'see you again then?' on the way out.  Don't think so hen.