Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_ Brazilian Beauty  (Read 3406 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Charlfol

External Link/Members Only

I have had many punts but I believe this particular punt deserves my inaugural review in 2020.

COMMUNICATION
Booked via text and comms were efficient. Sent full address on arrival and also sent a kind thank you text.

Refurbished apartment on Kingsland Road. The first set of doors you press her flat number so she could let you in. En suite shower room and must say very clean compared to other places.

MIA
Mia is Brazilian, 24 years old, 5ft6, size 8, 34C enhanced, brown silky hair, smooth skin. I felt her English was good despite other reviews. She was engaged at all times and was conversing me with well.

SERVICE
She was wearing her secretary set and heels.

Mia started to grind her arse on my dick, placed my hands on her tits, and turned her head around to kiss. She said 'Boss, I want a pay rise'. I immediately gave her pay rise there and then. Paperwork was confirmed by then - £180 for 1 hour.

Mia stripped me naked and gave OWO. I fully stripped her naked and we moved onto the bed. She then guided me in her in doggy anal. It was tight, didn't take long for me to penetrate. It took 30 minutes for my first cum.

Took a shower with Mia and we came back again for round 2.

This time I wanted to fuck in missionary position and then after 15 minutes switched back and forth between CW, RCG. Her CW technique was second to none. You can clearly see her gym workouts are reaping the benefits. Her moans were real (definitely not fake), and I felt her cum. She was motivated to ensure I came second time - which she successfully did.

Mia helped me clean up and we still had 5 mins left. She lied flat on my chest and told me she had a great time. I departed feeling like I was in dreamland.

OVERALL
10/10

She's definitely the best I have seen. Her service was immaculate and it will be hard to beat. She did say she will increase her price in the coming months.

I have to say she has eclipsed sashalexxx as my favourite.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 05:10:10 pm by Charlfol »

Offline hermanmunster

When I saw Mia in June I was just so impressed with her attitude - such a gentle person and just focussed on making sure you enjoy yourself.  She is a star!

I have intended to revisit, but changing circumstances have made it difficult.  However, I don't like prices increasing and this normally stops me from revisiting.

Offline Sh5278

Profile seems to be down now. Hope it’s just a temporary absence, was looking forward to seeing her.

Offline Dashing

Profile seems to be down now . Hope it’s just a temporary absence, was looking forward to seeing her.

Try these links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 01:42:12 pm by Dashing »