Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey_25 Bristol  (Read 4907 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833527) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tammy5fingers

Met lacy today for a massage with HE

Comms, initially by email then phone call when I arrived.

Location, luxury apartment in St. Paul's. Looks rough on the outside but very nice inside. Easy discreet access

Cost £55  for 30mins.

The Girl, pictures are accurate and up to date, she does look much better in the flesh. British, Very friendly and easy to get on with.

The Service, offered and accepted shower on arrival shower gels and plenty of clean towels available. Massage happened on the bed, lots of oil, good firm massage lots of body to body contact. Plenty of swipes and ball/cock massage whilst on my front. Turned over to see her beautiful naked body. Again lots of b2b contact grinding her pussy on my leg. Good HE started slow and building up whilst still keeping body contact. Shower offered again at end of session. Touching is allowed and encouraged.

I'm definitely starting to like these massages

Would i recommend? If you like massages then yes. I'll be going back.

Sorry cannit post like to AW profile

Offline RobT22

Offline pddy

Definitely a nice option for me since that sort of encounter is up my alley. Does anyone know if she is usually working around Bristol or was that a rare touring stop?  She is no longer in the area, so I wonder if she'll be an option in the future.  cheers.

Offline houseboot

Definitely a nice option for me since that sort of encounter is up my alley. Does anyone know if she is usually working around Bristol or was that a rare touring stop?  She is no longer in the area, so I wonder if she'll be an option in the future.  cheers.

Now in Nottingham.

As she's only been on AW for two months then it's anybody's guess as to what her modus operandi is.

Online Colston36

Met lacy today for a massage with HE

Comms, initially by email then phone call when I arrived.

Location, luxury apartment in St. Paul's. Looks rough on the outside but very nice inside. Easy discreet access

Cost £55  for 30mins.

The Girl, pictures are accurate and up to date, she does look much better in the flesh. British, Very friendly and easy to get on with.

The Service, offered and accepted shower on arrival shower gels and plenty of clean towels available. Massage happened on the bed, lots of oil, good firm massage lots of body to body contact. Plenty of swipes and ball/cock massage whilst on my front. Turned over to see her beautiful naked body. Again lots of b2b contact grinding her pussy on my leg. Good HE started slow and building up whilst still keeping body contact. Shower offered again at end of session. Touching is allowed and encouraged.

I'm definitely starting to like these massages

Would i recommend? If you like massages then yes. I'll be going back.

Sorry cannit post like to AW profile

How come Bristol? She seems to be in Nottingham, but I'm near St. Paul's..

Offline tammy5fingers

from keeping in contact with her she flicks between Bristol and Nottingham, had a text from her yesterday and she hoping to be back next week, she said her location always changes depending on cost and availability. She usually works with Blue Sienna
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I met her as she was around the apartment but not had the pleasure of her services, attractive lady with a good body.

Offline tammy5fingers

If anyone is interested Lacey is working today