Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Lola, Holloway  (Read 9779 times)

Offline raygun

Chinese Lola / Laura In North London. She called herself "Lola".

Her profile states she used to work a "massage practice in Kentish Town"... My experience with her in this meeting confirms this. ..."their building was demolished and the outbreak of coronavirus forced me to stop working"... I found her advert on Acemassage as Laura, and then a search found her elsewhere as Lola. The Lola photos, one below, are more realistic, the Acemassage Laura are idealised, modified, and filtered, as to most of standard Ace adverts.

I visited her mid week mid day, in between the school rush. I called her number, and she briefly said in English that she'd text me details. Got her details, then I texted her the suggested appointed time, and visited her a few hours later, driving to the post code street.

Car Parking spots available, but you phone it in because there are no pay by coin machines available. F*%€  Islington Council added a £6.00 Environmental surcharge because I drive a 1.5 diesel, which gets near 60 miles a gallon, even though my car tax is only £30.00 a year. I hung up on them, then redialled the car parking number 0207 125 0039 (Ringo, I have the app but just used the phone). I booked just less than an hour and the surcharge was only £2.00 ish if I recall.  External Link/Members Only

Location private flat, Clean, Discreet, Easy to find, but I'm a fearless urban explorer.... Local train stations indicate 15 minute walk in all all directions (according to online mapping). Next time, I'll take the train and walk. Inside is normal maybe one bedroom large flat, toilet available which I used at the start.

Lady is the one pictured on her web adverts.  £60 / thirty minutes. £100 / hour. I went for 30 minutes do to my annoyance with the hour car parking charges of over £9.00 per hour for my "old" Diesel.

The Laura at Acemassage photos are photo edited and I believe only one, with her in Yellow, is the closest to reality,it suggests what her body and face as it may have been like a decade ago (or beauty app filtered). Same it seems to be her body and face in the other three ace photos, just two decade age reduction or heavy picture editing. That didn't put me off as I'm an older get, don't believe the photos, and prefer the older working service provider. 

Her Lola advert photos elsewhere are more indicative of her current image, none or little picture editing is my guess at this time. After meeting her, to me they are accurate portrayal of Lola. They are pretty crummy photos from a photographer or ad agency perspective. With bad lighting, amateur posing, unflattering phone camera techniques, but they are, to me, acceptable images of her, taken August it seems. I attached one to this post with some basic exposure and shadow adjustments using my computer's image viewer.

Attitude was great, exemplary to me of why I prefer my chances with oriental service providers. Quick to be friendly, immediate empathy, close in body contact right away with hugs and kisses, her hands were all over me.   :wacko:  Her limited English communications to me was worked out through a translator app on smart phone.

Service could be tagged as GFE with an oriental MILF. Very good time and I will return again. I expected standard vanilla, but to me she was very nice.

Coming after about fifteen minutes of love making, she proceeded to change gear into her massage practice. Her technique is as she described in her adverts, using essential oil, typical of a ten or fifteen minute chinese or thai massage parlour experience, after your happy ending.

She is not the perfect twenty something tight body, but a 5'2" petite and pretty, maybe 35-45 years my guess, with long hair down to her C size breast and nipples.  Bust, Waist, and hips are there so added to great attitude and GFE action I'm quite pleased to add her on my regular list.

Lisa at External Link/Members Only

19873-chinese-lola-in-north-london

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 01:14:46 pm by raygun »

Offline xa2xie

Thanks for the review, how is her boobs?

Offline raygun

He boobs are great, a hand full to me, I would suggest a C size, does that mean busty? Busty on the small side? She used them around my body in the initial body to body massage bit prior to the full service bit. Photo attached to the post above was taken a little while ago, as I think is a bit older, because her hair now covers her breasts.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 01:22:26 pm by raygun »

Offline bluelad

Looks like she is now advertising here with stated age 57!

External Link/Members Only

Offline hp181284

Looks like she is now advertising here with stated age 57!

External Link/Members Only

And states she's a sexy chinese "girl"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline joe diddley

Could I ask if shower is fit for purpose and if she isn't too perfumed for those of us afraid of lingering scent.

Offline nwluvit

wait she is 57?

And what is wrong with that?
Looks like she is in better shape than a lot of 20+y.o's

Offline Tomcat

Offline LLPunting

And what is wrong with that?
Looks like she is in better shape than a lot of 20+y.o's

Best you all check out her other mentions "lola camden" or "lola holloway"

including:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285120.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298679.msg3121960#msg3121960

Offline Wiley Kat

I saw her 2 years ago in Kentish Town. Her profile name was Eiko22. Really nice body for her age but her oral hygiene really let's her down. I'm tempted to see her again if she's improved on that front 

Offline gooh43