Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Bengali Amaya - Manchester City Centre  (Read 10470 times)

15 review(s) for SexyBengaliAmaya (9 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Cost £60 for 15 mins (though her profile states £70, when she messaged me her prices, it was £10 cheaper. The other prices are as stated on her profile)

I've had Amaya on my HL for a long time now. Something about her profile and accent when I talked to her really appealed.
The last time she toured Manchester I missed her, so when I saw she had another couple of days arranged, I was quick off the mark to get a booking in.

Communication was a little on the slow side, and her stated availability on Adultwork was actually one day out. Eventually after a bit of persistence on my part, I managed to get a booking with her for an early afternoon meet.

She was working from a nice apartment near the city centre with some free parking a couple of minutes walk away.
Once parked up, her instructions for entry etc. were straightforward and was soon inside her place where an offer of a shower and a drink was made.

Amaya is a genuine Bengali girl who is I reckon a little older than stated (late 20's I reckon). She's also a little bigger than her pictures suggest, though not quite a 14 dress size. Not huge boobs, but a decent handful and a nice fat arse.
She's a pretty lady although not an obvious head turner - a 6/10 IMO.
She was dressed in a teddy and a head scarf both of which stayed on throughout our session.

From the off she apologetically stated that she wasn't offering FK due to the current situation, but was happy to do OWO. Bit weird if you ask me, but hey ho, I was horny and the thought of fucking her was enough of an incentive to carry on with the booking. Paperwork sorted, and I undressed whilst she went to stash the cash.

Returned as I was getting onto the bed and straight into a really nice blowjob. She really is very good at it and it was proper deepthroat. She does a thing with her tongue where she has your cock tickling her tonsils whilst she licks the shaft. First and only time I've experienced it, and it was bloody impressive!!
She also gagged a little as she was sucking which again made it all the more pleasurable for me. Sort of like someone forcing it into their mouth coz they're desperate to take it all in. After a good 10 minutes, she asked if I wanted to fuck. I was in 2 minds as I was really enjoying her oral skills, but capitulated and applied a condom and bent her over. Five or so minutes of her bent over whilst I admired her arse and my cock going in and out, and I was filling the bag.

Clean up with baby wipes (she did offer of a shower), and out of her building just over 20 minutes later. £60 well spent.

Overall I really enjoyed my time with Amaya. She's an extremely pleasant girl to talk to and who really sucks cock with gusto and skill. Shame she wasn't kissing on this occasion, but with the quality of her blowjob, I didn't feel like I'd missed out on too much.
Will definitely return if and when she comes back to Manchester. 

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share.
Unique leaving her head scarf / hijab on !
At least she wasn't wearing a burqa  :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 07:50:53 pm by standardpostage »