Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila2020 - Reading  (Read 3124 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5918307) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
8 review(s) for TEEN CAMILA LOVE (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for Horny_Camila (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pretty sure she has been here before as External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Location - Apartment block outside Reading train station.

Girl - Stunning Latina, looks better in person. Fit with dark hair and firm natural tits (unless the surgeon is a magician!)

Services Provided – DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration (Protected)

Experience - Greeted me at the door in a figure hugging black outfit and followed her down to the room. Paid £100 for 30 minutes. Undressed, sensual DFK and kisses all over my body. I unhooked her bra and spent a while sucking those magnificent tits. Got her onto her knees and an excellent OWO session ensued. Good technique and eye contact. I was holding myself back time and again at the sight of my cock in her young mouth. Time to taste that Latina pussy. Got her on the bed on all fours and started eating that gorgeous pussy from behind. She started moaning and wriggling but my tongue was probing ever deeper. Came up for air and 69 followed. I had to fuck her now. So on with the rubber and fucked her in doggy which she apparently likes. Then fucked her standing, sideways before the mirror, the sight of her bouncing on my cock was fantastic. Wanted to finish in her mouth but £30 extra so not taken. Eventually pumped her in mish to completion.

Summary - Great session with a fit pretty young girl. Speaks decent English so no problem on that front. Would definitely see her again just to finish in her mouth this time around!

Offline penisilin

Thanks for the review, was gonna sample her but was put off by her rates; however, from your review it appears she's worth £100/half hour.

Offline Ma2010

Saw today. One hour @ £150. Can second this review! :)

Offline Wozel

Would love to see her but seems like it will be a mission to get any parking there unless anyone can tell me otherwise

Offline heathen666

Would love to see her but seems like it will be a mission to get any parking there unless anyone can tell me otherwise

NCP next to the building for £8 or if you're lucky there's spaces outside of the building for about £2 for 80 minutes.

Offline Wozel

NCP next to the building for £8 or if you're lucky there's spaces outside of the building for about £2 for 80 minutes.

Cheers mate

Offline Harry Monk

I visited these apartments a while back and parked in the retail park nearby no probs...Forbury Road I think

Offline Wozel

I visited these apartments a while back and parked in the retail park nearby no probs...Forbury Road I think

Thanking you

Offline rockhardbaby

Thank you for recommending her
What a stunner, and decent location.
She told me she doesn't normally do 15min, so agreed on 20min meet, and wow it was worth it.
She does not disappoint and no clockwatching
I'll leave the details to your imagination but we went over the allocated time.
Next time I will book for longer, very good attitude.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Q-Park Chatham Place, Chatham Pl - half the price of NCP in exchange for 5 minute walk.