Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess Mcgill Manchester  (Read 4730 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Chazz

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall, £140

Possibly one of the poshest locations I've punted at, Tess' flat is luxurious and discreet.  (Usually, the nicer the area, the noisier the neighbours,  but I didn't see a soul while I was there, and wasn't aware of any curtain-twitching.) Plenty of free parking,  and I wasn't worried about leaving the car. Inside, it's decorated in a kitschy, bohemian style - the Betty Page  coasters are a nice touch. The water pressure's not great in the shower, but the bathroom is clean and there's loads of quality  male toiletries. There are a couple of rather beautiful cats wondering around the flat, so something to bear in mind if you're allergic.

Comms
Excellent comms initially through AW mail, then by text.

Tess
Tess looks so amazing in her photos that I was a little worried that I'd  be  let down  when I met her in person.  I needn't  have worred - she's just as hot in the flesh.

Tits
If you like tits, you'll love Tess'. Without doubt the finest pair of jubblies  that I've been privileged to juggle.  Large, but not too big, perfectly shaped, impossibly perky, and possessing a wonderful bounce and jiggle. Oh, and hat-peg nipples that'll take your eye out if you're not careful. The rest of Tess is great too - gym-toned without being over hench.

Session
I normally prefer a feisty dom sort of a girl, but having read Tess' profile, I was prepared for her sub temperament. I really enjoyed directing proceedings,  and throughout Tess was always accommodating and eager to please. Although quiet at the beginning, afterwards,  the ice having been well and truly broken by me spunking all over those magnificent  tits, Tess became much more chatty and easy to talk to. I think that with repeat visits we could build a very friendly rapport.

Conclusion
I hope to return as soon as I can come up with an excuse  to visit  Manchester again. Highly recommended.

Offline Hurley

Does she still have the extremely short hair.

Offline Chazz

She was wearing a wig when i met her, so I guess her hair is short.  I read on another review that it's not a crew cut, more of a pixie cut.

Offline ArchBacon

Has she had her lips done recently? When I saw her they were quite thin, nothing like the ones in her latest UKE media, but you never know if that’s enhanced in the pictures these days so  :unknown:

Offline Chazz

Tess had a very natural look when i saw her, which I appreciated on the brief occasions when I could drag my gaze away from her tits. She's got lovely pale skin, and isn't spray painted orange or botoxed up to her eyebrows. I didn't notice any evidence that she'd had her lips done.

Offline TitsMcGill

• Service Provider
Has she had her lips done recently? When I saw her they were quite thin, nothing like the ones in her latest UKE media, but you never know if that’s enhanced in the pictures these days so  :unknown:

Crikey. 🤣 I haven't had any work done on my lips, face or anywhere else. I wouldn't be shy about putting it in my profile notes if I had. Looking at your reviews you saw me a couple of years ago, so perhaps your recollection isn't 100% since it was a while ago? I can't remember what people I saw years ago look like either. 🤭 I've never had thin lips. They're not Angelina Jolie like either, but enough to be described as full. Pouting in some of my pics probably enhances that look a bit, plus a good lip liner.

If anyone has questions regarding my hair or appearance it's all detailed on my profile notes, and you're very welcome to message me on there about anything specific.

Offline big2010bird

Added to Hot List, thanks for the review

Offline Pegasus Rider

Added to the hotlist. If you read Tess's AW profile she's still 'waiting for her spitroast cherry to be popped'. Anyone fancy it?  :drink  :cool:s:

Offline chrishornx

She sounds pretty damn good to me would love to see her

Offline Willnotts

Added to the hotlist. If you read Tess's AW profile she's still 'waiting for her spitroast cherry to be popped'. Anyone fancy it?  :drink  :cool:s:

I'd love to

Offline bushman

I think she's one of the hottest women around.
Wish she toured further a field.