Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: simone1984 - Reading  (Read 1289 times)

1 review(s) for simone1984 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline latecomer

I hoped I would be writing a glowing positive report for once but it was not to be.  This girl has only recently appeared on AW but has (admittedly suspiciously quickly) acquired good feedback, for all the good AW feedback is:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyway, she's advertising a special rate of £45 for 45 mins (normally £60 for 30 mins).  Too good to be true?  Eventually I got to speak to her and let's say that whatever else might have turned me on, it's not her voice.  Anyway, we discussed what I was looking for and she confirmed she'd do all the things I asked then I wanted to confirm the price.  Oh, I asked my friend to take that off the profile yesterday.  However, to her credit, she agreed to honour that offer.

I then arranged a time to see her.  Not available for several hours because she had a problem with her phone as she'd dropped it down the toilet.  You couldn't make it up, could you?  Her phone seemed to be working fine to me so I suppose alarm bells were beginning to ring.  Nothing to lose though so I arranged the appointment.

When I turned up in Caversham I phoned as arranged to get the flat number.  No answer.  I hung around for a short while then was just about to return home when I thought I'd phone again.  This time she answered.  Oh, I'm running late, didn't you get my text?  I called her a liar as she knew very well she'd sent no text.

I wondered whether to post this in either the "Why are prossies so disorganised and unreliable?" thread or the one on prossies and their lies but let's leave it here as a review.  I suggest you don't waste your time with her as she will just waste yours.

vorian

Thanks for the warning, sound like another crap amatur who has no idea what she is doing. :dash:

Neverspell

£45 for 45 minutes?  And you seriously thought that would be a good idea?  that's the bargain bin mate - and with any bargain bin you should know you get what you pay for!

Offline latecomer

Well, the profile has now disappeared from AW.  Why do people put up these crap profiles?  I can think of so many questions to ask but no answers.  Do they really get many credits from punters looking at the couple of photos they put in their PG?  And is so, by the time they've paid to show tel no etc, is it worth their while?  Do they think we're that stupid - or are they really too stupid to work all this out?