Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina_brazilian - Southampton  (Read 1247 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880590) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tomwest87

30mins £80

Stood about 5"3 answered the door in heels with a see through bodysuit thing and see through nighty.
Speaks no English, understands basics like toilet & condom
Never asked for or received a BJ although this would be covered as owo is +£30
Looks attractive in a red light district stood in the window kind of way, slim, peachy arse and exaggerated bolt ons.
Responsive to different positions and takes a good pounding, pussy felt nice enough once inside.
Face is a little weird, couldn't put my finger on it, everyone I looked it reminded me of a bulldog, she's not ugly just and unfamiliar face I suppose.
Pos : good fuck, can throw around as she's petite, smelled nice and responsive cunt.
Neutral for limited services for price, lack of English, no regrets but wouldn't return.
I'm curious as to the next pair that replace these two, her stablemate Jessica whom I passed on way back from toilet looks a bit of a fat mess if I'm honest.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Aggressive, threats, utter twat etc etc.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hornyinfk

I’ve contacted the “fat mess” to meet later this week. Is this her? External Link/Members Only

I was hoping to get Valentina, but think I confused her when messaging... fucking google translate