Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nok & Candy - Su & Nin Ya Thai Rugby  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Berrow

External Link/Members Only

Forgive me brothers for I have (or rather have not) sinned for a long time and it is ages since my last confession.
Genuinely needed a massage due to knackered back but hoped for the extras. This was just after end of lockdown and they'd not been open long. Arrangements by text the day before £40/hr and they checked I wasn't from Leicester which was still on lockdown. Arrived wearing my mask and a couple of staff in reception masked up. Temp checked with laser gun and contact details requested which was no problem for me and left real details but may make others nervous. Upstairs room following slim and (mask allowing) attractive masseuse. Lots of hand sanitizer available for both and used before starting. Low level large hard bed (no mattress)type arrangement.
Young lady was Nok and gave an excellent massage that felt great and fixed my back pain. Sexy eyes but no cc swipes or reach unders. At the turn it was obvious what I wanted and she asked if i would like extras which I said yes to and I was a bit gutted (as she was obviously pretty even with the mask and had a great body)when she said she didn't do it but would fetch a colleague who would. A few minutes later, in bounced Candy. Mask still on but young (early 20's) friendly and enthusiastic. Agreed 40 for topless as I offered 30 but she asked really nicely so I agreed. Great standing hj in front of a mirror and shot over her pert breasts. Nice chat with owner on way out and off I went happy.

Offline seandana

Good report buddy I used to go here regularly a few years back and always left happy, glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Online mr.bluesky

Good report buddy I used to go here regularly a few years back and always left happy, glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Likewise . Not been here for a long time but always had a decent massage and happy ending. The sort of place that always seem to have a high staff turnover though. No guarantee of seeing the same one on a return visit.

Offline Berrow

Cheers Sean

Offline Berrow

Likewise . Not been here for a long time but always had a decent massage and happy ending. The sort of place that always seem to have a high staff turnover though. No guarantee of seeing the same one on a return visit.
Thanks MrB, all the reports over the years suggested it would be a safe bet and so it proved. The system (usually) works.

Offline Mrsax

Good report and thanks
I’ve always seen Candy there
I was thinking of trying Nok for a change
Probably not now