Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adult Work PG face pics  (Read 4266 times)

Offline Roth

Adult Work show non-nude PG pics as NN in the listings so you know before you buy access. 

Would it be too much to ask for them to show non-face pics as NF or am I dreaming?

When you pay and expect to see a face pic but don't then it is a bit of a rip off if there's no warning but that's probably typical of AW.

Captain Kang

I would just assume that there were no face pics unless stated otherwise in profile. You could try asking before buying if it was gonna be a deal breaker.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Adult Work show non-nude PG pics as NN in the listings so you know before you buy access. 

Would it be too much to ask for them to show non-face pics as NF or am I dreaming?

When you pay and expect to see a face pic but don't then it is a bit of a rip off if there's no warning but that's probably typical of AW.

Very unlikely to happen.   :thumbsdown:

Adultwork want you to buy as many private galleries as possible, if I were told there were no face pictures I would have no interest in the PG.   

Incognito93

I would just assume that there were no face pics unless stated otherwise in profile. You could try asking before buying if it was gonna be a deal breaker.

+1.

When I first joined AW I received an email from someone claiming they'd purchased my PG but there were no face pictures. I thought 'why would there be?'. I already had a FAQ stating I won't send, or display face pics.

I wish AW would make it clearer to new service providers what clients expect from our profiles.

For instance, when creating a profile and being encouraged to create a PG, AdultWork concentrate on informing you how much money you could make by having lots of erotic photos, instead of informing you what a lot of clients also pay to see - face pictures.

Similarly with the 'enjoys list', AW merely ask you what you enjoy and state it's not factual or a commitment to offer specific services. I'd already read plenty of profiles with 'everything on my enjoys list included etc.', so I understood what it was for and how to use it. However, I'm sure there are plenty of girls who read it as 'what do you enjoy with your boyfriend? Don't worry - you won't have to do this with any of the clients, it's not factual!'

Hence the unreliability of enjoys lists, AW could help a little by stating we are completely within our rights to refuse services etc. but we should only offer services we're very comfortable with as clients will contact us on the basis of what we claim to enjoy. (Instead of notifying us when completing the enjoys list, that it is 'not factual or a commitment to offer any specific service'.)

It takes time to figure everything out, alone, as a newbie. I left AW after a couple months and have only recently started again, I was too much of a prude to be a prossie 2 years ago. Now, after reading so much on this forum, and elsewhere, I feel confident I have a much better understanding of what clients want, expect and deserve. So thank you UKP members. I won't create a PG again unless I am willing to show my face, which I'm currently not.

Alas, Adultwork are only interested in profit, and adding a new feature such as NF pictures, would only cost them money. I would always ask before purchasing if I wanted to be sure.

axx

Why do you expect to see a face pic?

vorian

+1.

When I first joined AW I received an email from someone claiming they'd purchased my PG but there were no face pictures. I thought 'why would there be?'. I already had a FAQ stating I won't send, or display face pics.

I wish AW would make it clearer to new service providers what clients expect from our profiles.

For instance, when creating a profile and being encouraged to create a PG, AdultWork concentrate on informing you how much money you could make by having lots of erotic photos, instead of informing you what a lot of clients also pay to see - face pictures.

Similarly with the 'enjoys list', AW merely ask you what you enjoy and state it's not factual or a commitment to offer specific services. I'd already read plenty of profiles with 'everything on my enjoys list included etc.', so I understood what it was for and how to use it. However, I'm sure there are plenty of girls who read it as 'what do you enjoy with your boyfriend? Don't worry - you won't have to do this with any of the clients, it's not factual!'

Hence the unreliability of enjoys lists, AW could help a little by stating we are completely within our rights to refuse services etc. but we should only offer services we're very comfortable with as clients will contact us on the basis of what we claim to enjoy. (Instead of notifying us when completing the enjoys list, that it is 'not factual or a commitment to offer any specific service'.)

It takes time to figure everything out, alone, as a newbie. I left AW after a couple months and have only recently started again, I was too much of a prude to be a prossie 2 years ago. Now, after reading so much on this forum, and elsewhere, I feel confident I have a much better understanding of what clients want, expect and deserve. So thank you UKP members. I won't create a PG again unless I am willing to show my face, which I'm currently not.

Alas, Adultwork are only interested in profit, and adding a new feature such as NF pictures, would only cost them money. I would always ask before purchasing if I wanted to be sure.

A good post and interesting to get the AW profile set up process from a prossie point of view.  Seems AW are even more focused on PG revenue than I thought.

Offline Jimmyredcab

EASY ANSWER.

IF I AM SPENDING £100 OR MORE THEN I WANT TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT I AM GETTING.       :bomb: :bomb:

Not a very good first post.     :rolleyes:

Incognito93

Vorian I've found a huge amount of your posts helpful - thank you. I feel I should mention, I'm not the most articulate prossie and I sometimes have an inability to 'cut to the chase' and say what I mean (as I'm doing so now) but I will always try my best to keep post short and sweet.

Just thought I should add the below as I've not yet seen it discussed and forgot all about it until pondering about face pictures...

Apart from free gallery, private gallery and verification pictures, there is also another option to let potential clients see what you look like.

To be fair this is good of AW but I have a feeling it's hardly used much. They don't advertise it well, it doesn't come up as part of the 'create a profile wizard', whereas enjoys list, free gallery etc. does. And no one makes money from it, apart from possibly, a prossie who gains a booking from showing she's not a monster. It is basically the one tool of the site I can think of that would benefit clients most greatly.

Here it is:

Upload a picture of you with your face clearly visible so that people you choose can see what you look like.

Once your face picture has been approved, you can select 'Allow recipient to view your Face Picture' when sending or replying to an email.

When the recipient views the message they will be given the option to view your face picture. All other members will not be able to view it or have any knowledge of it's existance.

Note: If you already have pictures showing your face on your profile page or in your free gallery, then visitors already know what you look like!
Only do this if you wish to control who can see your uploaded face picture and if your face is not visible anywhere else on the Site.

So has anyone here been invited to view a prossie's face picture?

Gordo987

So I know its not my sister, daughter, grand daughter or the landlady of the pub down the street. Oh, and I also want to know if she's at least not plug ugly.  :unknown:

vorian

Simply so I can see if I'm attracted to them or not, it is a lot of money to risk otherwise. If I cannot see a clear face  picture I will not punt.  With the exception if the wg is well reviewed by established members of UKP then I might punt. However many prossies will not show face pictures for their own reasons. That's up to them and I don't worry about it, just move on to the next. I do think that having a clear face picture will lead to more work for the girl but it is up to them to balance the personal risk vs reward.

Offline Daffodil

Simply so I can see if I'm attracted to them or not, it is a lot of money to risk otherwise. If I cannot see a clear face  picture I will not punt.  With the exception if the wg is well reviewed by established members of UKP then I might punt. However many prossies will not show face pictures for their own reasons. That's up to them and I don't worry about it, just move on to the next. I do think that having a clear face picture will lead to more work for the girl but it is up to them to balance the personal risk vs reward.

Unless they're an ugly fucker  :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

However many prossies will not show face pictures for their own reasons. That's up to them .

Indeed it is up to them ----------------------- but it costs them hundreds if not thousands of pounds.     :thumbsdown:

That old argument that you can always "walk" doesn't wash with me ------------------- I may have driven for an hour to see the girl.  :bomb:

vorian

Indeed it is up to them ----------------------- but it costs them hundreds if not thousands of pounds.     :thumbsdown:

That old argument that you can always "walk" doesn't wash with me ------------------- I may have driven for an hour to see the girl.  :bomb:

Totally agree with you Jimmy,  which is why I won't take the risk unless solid UKP reviews convince me otherwise.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Totally agree with you Jimmy,  which is why I won't take the risk unless solid UKP reviews convince me otherwise.

I will also break my rule under certain circumstances such as a personal recommendation on here.    :thumbsup:

I can't rely on reviews because some of the gents on here are very easily pleased.    :thumbsdown:

vorian

I will also break my rule under certain circumstances such as a personal recommendation on here.    :thumbsup:

I can't rely on reviews because some of the gents on here are very easily pleased.    :thumbsdown:

Very true Jimmy, for me not random reviews but only ones from established members who I can converse with on PM about the prossie.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Why would you assume there would be face pics unless the girl has stated that face pics are in her private gallery?  Someone who does not show their face is unlikely to do so in there PG unless she otherwise states she does.

Blaming AW is silly.  It is not up to them to view every single photo to decide which ones have face pics or not.  They have NN when is not always correct.  I have some saying NN because I have stockings on yet everything is on view and that is all I am wearing.

don't pay for a PG just to see face pics if they girl doesn't say she has them in there

axx

EASY ANSWER.

IF I AM SPENDING £100 OR MORE THEN I WANT TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT I AM GETTING.       :bomb: :bomb:

Not a very good first post.     :rolleyes:

You have to start somewhere  ;) Reading comprehension needed though, I said why do you expect to see a face pic, not why do you want one! Unless it explicitly states that it's a face pic in the caption then why on earth would you expect it to be there?

Offline Cactus

Vorian I've found a huge amount of your posts helpful - thank you. I feel I should mention, I'm not the most articulate prossie and I sometimes have an inability to 'cut to the chase' and say what I mean (as I'm doing so now) but I will always try my best to keep post short and sweet.

Just thought I should add the below as I've not yet seen it discussed and forgot all about it until pondering about face pictures...

Apart from free gallery, private gallery and verification pictures, there is also another option to let potential clients see what you look like.

To be fair this is good of AW but I have a feeling it's hardly used much. They don't advertise it well, it doesn't come up as part of the 'create a profile wizard', whereas enjoys list, free gallery etc. does. And no one makes money from it, apart from possibly, a prossie who gains a booking from showing she's not a monster. It is basically the one tool of the site I can think of that would benefit clients most greatly.

Here it is:

Upload a picture of you with your face clearly visible so that people you choose can see what you look like.

Once your face picture has been approved, you can select 'Allow recipient to view your Face Picture' when sending or replying to an email.

When the recipient views the message they will be given the option to view your face picture. All other members will not be able to view it or have any knowledge of it's existance.

Note: If you already have pictures showing your face on your profile page or in your free gallery, then visitors already know what you look like!
Only do this if you wish to control who can see your uploaded face picture and if your face is not visible anywhere else on the Site.

So has anyone here been invited to view a prossie's face picture?

Nope never been invited to view a face picture, very interesting though. Is this something that would interest you as a prossie, letting someone see after a couple of emails that prove they are genuine, or are you in the "absolutely no face pics" camp?

My opinion on face pics is that if a prossie has one face only pic in her gallery (be that private or standard), where all you can see is the face, ie no tits/legs akimbo etc, then what harm can be done? If the pics are stolen, then there are never any that piece together the whole puzzle showing your face & tits (or more) in the same picture. If in 5 years time when you're happily retired and put out to pasture in Essex if the pics come back to haunt you then deny they are you & that the face pic must have been stolen from your Facebook & used by a nasty whore online without your knowledge.

vorian

Nope never been invited to view a face picture, very interesting though. Is this something that would interest you as a prossie, letting someone see after a couple of emails that prove they are genuine, or are you in the "absolutely no face pics" camp?

My opinion on face pics is that if a prossie has one face only pic in her gallery (be that private or standard), where all you can see is the face, ie no tits/legs akimbo etc, then what harm can be done? If the pics are stolen, then there are never any that piece together the whole puzzle showing your face & tits (or more) in the same picture. If in 5 years time when you're happily retired and put out to pasture in Essex if the pics come back to haunt you then deny they are you & that the face pic must have been stolen from your Facebook & used by a nasty whore online without your knowledge.

That is an excellent point never thought about it in that way.

Offline Daffodil

That is an excellent point never thought about it in that way.

It's a point I've been making for a while, particularly with regards an emailed face picture.

I can see almost no reason why a prossie can't provide a face pic. She's going to have to show me her face at some point.

Offline smiths

A good post and interesting to get the AW profile set up process from a prossie point of view.  Seems AW are even more focused on PG revenue than I thought.

Whereas its obvious to me that A/W are interested in what makes them money, nothing they do surprises me.

All very simple to me, hell will freeze over before i pay one penny to see a PG, they should already be free in my view, its all greed on the part of the WG. One that really doesnt want punters to see their face wouldnt offer a face pic free OR for money in reality. :hi:

Offline Steve2

EASY ANSWER.

But only when it suits you Jimbo ;)

You are just so forgetful when it comes to seeing clear face pics at your favourite brothel

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Phill8

What percentage of PS have face pics in them from peoples experience?  Other than EE girls who seem to have more face pictures showing from what I have seen  I thought its not all that common especially with British girls ?

Rochdull lad

What percentage of PS have face pics in them from peoples experience?  Other than EE girls who seem to have more face pictures showing from what I have seen  I thought its not all that common especially with British girls ?

I noticed that a WG I used to see has recently switched to having Face photos on her Profile; I'm guessing she may have had a dusty phone in the recent past.

vorian

I don't know what the figures are but the last four prossies I have punted with all are English and have full face pictures.  I would consider them all to be professional and all have provided an excellent service. Personally I do think the willingness to show face pictures is linked to this and is a good indication on the relative honesty of a profile.

Gordo987

You have to start somewhere  ;) Reading comprehension needed though, I said why do you expect to see a face pic, not why do you want one! Unless it explicitly states that it's a face pic in the caption then why on earth would you expect it to be there?

Shit! its a trick question folks!  :wacko:

Offline Roth

I don't know what the figures are but the last four prossies I have punted with all are English and have full face pictures.  I would consider them all to be professional and all have provided an excellent service. Personally I do think the willingness to show face pictures is linked to this and is a good indication on the relative honesty of a profile.

Agree.

Aspen

Don't pay for PG, that's the answer. I never have and never will. I don't see the point. If they can't be bothered to put a representative pic on the front page they are hiding something and therefore not worth meeting.

Incognito93

This thread has really got me thinking about face pictures. When I first started when I was 18, I was in the absolutely no face pics camp as I had a full time job and escorted part time. I felt I had more to lose.

A couple years later I've recently started advertising again and after reading the forums properly I've gained a lot of perspective and one thing I've never heard is 'I don't see girls who have face pictures that show their pretty face'. And my clients have only ever encouraged me to display my face pictures (if I feel comfortable) because they feel I'd gain more business. I don't believe many if any clients PREFER girls who don't show their face, unless they just like to punt dangerously. So the only harm in showing my face is the personal issues I may have to deal with.

I didn't need more clients when I was 18 but I've recently left my full time job to concentrate on escorting and I'll be telling my family and friends, my plans for the future will mean people just have to accept my past, so I've decided in 6 months, if I'm confident and happy about escorting/prostituting (or whatever you prefer lol)- I'll show my face. It's better for prospective clients.

*At the moment, during these 6 months while I make sure I'm 100% dedicated to this, I personally wouldn't use the emailing face pic option as even if you are a genuine punter, I have no idea of knowing if you are my doctor, or uncle etc. If I send a face picture, you get to remain anonymous while knowing who I am. And I will wonder who has a pic of my face lol. At least if we both meet face to face, I have less a chance of being outed before I'm ready.

I do find it an interesting concept but as punters don't know about it unless a prossie ticks the box to allow him to view the pic, I wonder how often it is used.

*The clothed face pic only is also a good idea but as I'm paranoid at the moment, I worry it could be quite easy to put two and two together if my body pics were displayed. Without my face pic it's less suspicious.

I've decided if I'm going to show my face at all, I might as well do it properly, on my main profile. So I'm giving myself 6 months to decide.

vorian

*The clothed face pic only is also a good idea but as I'm paranoid at the moment, I worry it could be quite easy to put two and two together if my body pics were displayed. Without my face pic it's less suspicious.

I've decided if I'm going to show my face at all, I might as well do it properly, on my main profile. So I'm giving myself 6 months to decide.

Always a certain amount of risk for both the punter and the WG, it is how both manage that risk that counts, however having face pictures shown does make a difference to many men. I think you are right if you are going to show a face picture, do it on the main profile page. I would say of the three (is it three) slots a couple of simple neck up pictures maybe one from the front and one from the side, no photoshop but of course nicely presented. For the third maybe a full length shot in a dress or similar. Nothing you would not be happy with on Facebook. Save the more explicit shots for the public/private gallery and have them body only with no face if you wished. Then as mentioned if it ever did come out you could say they have been stolen, this has happened before to non WG women so a precedent could be shown to whoever. You could even blame the body pictures on an old partner or something like that if you needed to.

If you are prepare with a good story and a bit of back up information your risk would be controlled and you probably would find an increase in bookings. Of course punters would be helped as well as they would have a fair indication if they were attracted to you before the booking takes place which will reduce the risk for them as well. It should be said that no amount of face pictures can make up for a poor service and a customer oriented professional approach will pay off more in the long term.

Offline smiths

Don't pay for PG, that's the answer. I never have and never will. I don't see the point. If they can't be bothered to put a representative pic on the front page they are hiding something and therefore not worth meeting.

I never have and never will pay for a PG myself. However i am prepared to take a chance on a WG who doesnt show her face and am very glad i have numerous times over the years, or i would of missed out on punting with many good WGs.

So those WGs were indeed hiding something, their faces from those family and friends who werent aware they were WGs. :hi:

Offline socks

I prefer a face picture but the lack of one isn't a deal breaker for me. As long as I feel the services I'm after are going to be provided and that she isn't covered in something contagious - when I really think about it I realise that I couldn't give a shit what she looks like, I'd get around to punting with her anyway!

Two of my favourites are women who I wouldn't try to pull in real life. I don't consider them top class pretty and they don't fit the image I have in mind of a sexually desirable body - both are large and I really don't find large women attractive. But the service they give is better than most girls I've met, who on the surface would be much more desirable.

Sienna_Bronze

I have always shown my face in pics. It makes more sense business wise to do so. I mean I wouldn't want to spend £100 odd quid on something which I hadn't seen fully before handing over the cash. I don't have another job and my friends and family know what I do so I have nothing to lose, I may feel differently if this wasn't the case.

Andre 3000

Just because someone may have big tits it doesn't mean they'll have a nice face. And for me a womans face is just as important as her body.

I've had situations where the WG's body pics are sexy, I ask for a face pic and a yes becomes no from me,their face wouldn't be what I really find attractive.
If I'm going to spend £120+ you best believe I want to see a recent face pic.

Offline Roth

My opinion is that if they advertise they have them in their PG then you expect to see them.  Simples!

vorian

My opinion is that if they advertise they have them in their PG then you expect to see them.  Simples!

And of course you are quite right to expect that.

Phill8

And of course you are quite right to expect that.

Fully agree if they don't want to show their faces then fully understandable but having them in a PG doesn't change the risk that they will cause problems its just about making money.