Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X__Tabitha__X, Swaffham  (Read 2190 times)

14 review(s) for X__Charli__X (8 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline joeyjojo

External Link/Members Only

Saw Tabitha in a quiet residential area, nice environment. Recent pics (as as blonde) are accurate and she's got a great body - lovely boobs and nips! Pretty cheeky chatty girl next door type. She clearly stays fit and tries to takes care of herself. Friendly vibes throughout and seems happy with whoever suggests what. A good gfe, not a pse. BJ was nice, not deep, but nice and sex was great.

Not much else to say!

Offline RockyBaboa69

:thumbsup:

Sounds nice. Added to my hot list. Thanks!

Looks like she doesn’t offer any HH sessions. Will find out.

Online norwichfunseeker

I asked when she was local, and was politely declined.she may vary depending on her location / how busy she is I guess.
Always worth an ask.

Offline Mrbenn2016

Not sure any of the group do. She might offer 45 mins? Let us know

Offline Mrbenn2016

I asked when she was local, and was politely declined.she may vary depending on her location / how busy she is I guess.
Always worth an ask.

That is odd. You will notice the group rotate. They don't tend to overlap. She is only 30 mins away from you no?

Online norwichfunseeker

That is odd. You will notice the group rotate. They don't tend to overlap. She is only 30 mins away from you no?

Its not odd in that she doesn't advertise it, and when I asked she politely declined. I respect that.
I am aware of the group and their members and have seen most of them, as they usually provide a good service, in my experience
Swaffham is just over 30 mins away, but doesnt usually come up in my searches, but now im aware of a couple of locations used in Swaffham I will look in future.