Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie DDS - Aldgate.. A bit meh  (Read 2396 times)

19 review(s) for Sophie DDS (11 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline zushiboys

Girl:
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Messaged her in the morning, and she agreed to meet at 2pm. Being a tit man, her profile appealed to me. She was 5mins away from where I was and said she was ready. Agreed 1hr at £90. Confirmed 2 pops, with OW. I was aware she used to do FS from reading old reviews but didnt care. Won a ton of money on the champs league and wanted to treat myself to some relaxation..

2min walk from Aldgate East station, in a little row behind the main road. Flat was decent, seemed like nobody else inside. (Although I understand her sis/friend Alexandra Pink works with her too)

Appearance:
Bit disappointed. Pretty chubs, I think the photos on Aw page are bullshit, the gallery pic seems like her. Her fingers were so fat, I genuinely haven't seen fingers like that. But a decent rack and thought fuck it. 4/10 face (theres a pic on the forum, its correct. blue eyes black hair), big boobies, soft skin and friendly nature.

Punt:
Clean bathroom, fresh towels. Washed my hands, had a piss and paid up.

Face down on the bed, she did the laziest massage for 30 mins. Bored as fuck i tell you. B2B was her rubbing a tit on me. I'm constantly spreading my legs and making noises so she gets the hint. Turned around and gobbled on the chebs (not as firm as the pics make them out to be). Kept her pants on all the time which was shit, refused any access below. Used lots of baby oil, HJ was decent. I asked her for the condom and she did OW and I came in the bag. I asked her to keep on sucking and she pretended to not understand. FFS

Cleaned up and she carried on her shit massage, at this point I'm thinking I wanna get the fuck out of here. So told her to massage my feet. Turn around and ask for a tit wank. Gotta admit, titwank was pretty decent. She knows how to use the chebs. Cummed again, felt better than the OW.

Would i see her again? No way, felt like a waste of £90. Could have snogged/rimmed/fucked a way better girl for that price for 30min. VFM? No

Offline Trevorbeen

This fatty is a liar and a complete waste of time. Avoid avoid avoid like you would Covid.

Offline Massboy

Saw her 1st time, October 2018. it was the 2nd visit, 2 weeks later that confirmed that she has zero massage skills. Nice girl with big boobs but that's it.
Her massage style  as you described it is word perfect

Offline sparkus

Not been but the chebs (not chubs LOL) have been remarked upon on here as among the best in the business for massage.

Offline zushiboys

Not been but the chebs (not chubs LOL) have been remarked upon on here as among the best in the business for massage.

Haha when i said pretty chubs, i meant pretty chubby (she was shorter than I expected and therefore frumpy/dwarfy/fat looking).

But the chebs weren't as good as the pics make them out to be either. Bit softer than I expected. The titwank was good though, saved me from giving a negative review.

Offline sparkus

Haha when i said pretty chubs, i meant pretty chubby (she was shorter than I expected and therefore frumpy/dwarfy/fat looking).

But the chebs weren't as good as the pics make them out to be either. Bit softer than I expected. The titwank was good though, saved me from giving a negative review.

Thanks, off the list.

Offline horneybynature

Thanks for the new review op. Shame looks like her quality has gone down. I saw her few times in Old Street. She was a decent sp and the off putting is her panties on all time. She is a chubby lady pictures are heavily edited.

Offline user1437

Haven't seen her since lockdown but she's actually probably my favorite masseuse

I think she used to be much bigger than what she is right now, she's now chubby/curvy (fat fingers are definitely a takeaway) but definitely attractive to me.

Imo her good/bad are:

Good:
- Amazing at anythings needing her hands. From massages to handjobs
- Perfect handjob technique. One of the very few girls who made me absolutely climax with minimal actual movement instead of jerking it like it's going to die
- Great tit wank as well
- Good BJ
- Very friendly and sensial

Bad:
- Body to body is kinda lazy. Just rubbing a bit without much effort. I don't ask her for this service anymore tbh
- Pics are definitely misleading.

Offline genesis66

Complete joke of a massage, all smiley and polite enough, decent shower and facilities, but the massage was done on the bed with little oil, no cc swipes or attention down there, minimal b2b action and all in all a lazy massage. she's on the heavier side (size 12/14) but that's not enough of an excuse for a poor erotic massage.

I would think OP should change this to a negative and avoid her.