Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best bit of advice from a prossie ?  (Read 2598 times)

cockneybstrd

Following on from the mad E.M.S thread and people (or trolls) falling for prossies with doctorates in physcology.

What's the best bit of advice you have got from a prossie (yes its a bit fluffy)

Mine was those sideburns make you look like a gay lord shave them off.

vorian

Following on from the mad E.M.S thread and people (or trolls) falling for prossies with doctorates in physcology.

What's the best bit of advice you have got from a prossie (yes its a bit fluffy)

Mine was those sideburns make you look like a gay lord shave them off.

Make sure, you don't forget your phone, as you will feel like a right twat if you have to come back for it.

Tjkooker

yorkshire123

One of my first.....
"You could do with a bit of a trim downstairs" I haven't looked back since.

Offline oldfart

Offline hendrix

"If this other girl doesn't stick her tongue right up my arse and doesn't lick up my squirt from the floor, she's probably not really bi"

cockneybstrd

"If this other girl doesn't stick her tongue right up my arse and doesn't lick up my squirt from the floor, she's probably not really bi"

Fuck me Hendrix ! We can always rely on you to up the stakes ! How did the baking go ?

Offline hendrix

Fuck me Hendrix ! We can always rely on you to up the stakes ! How did the baking go ?

Safe to say, my dough was successfully risen!.. I'll write it up when I can, was a bit of an epic one, KDD may not be available much at the moment but she is still a seriously filthy slut, bless her schoolie socks :kissgirl:

LL

Don't hand your coat up in my hallway or leave any of your other possessions there because I have a "maid".
I think "maid" was code for drug-addicted pimp/dependent that can't be trusted not to steal your shit whilst you're fucking me in the next room. 

Offline socks

On my first punt - with the lovely Shanelle of St.Albans - words to the effect of "get out there, enjoy yourself and shag loads of different women. Don't be embarrassed. For us it's no big deal, just a service we provide, like a hairdresser might provide a haircut" This was just after having fucked her up the arse, with her making me stick my fingers in her cunt so that I could feel my cock inside her rectum. I've thought fondly of her ever since :rose:

Offline Johny Stone

The best advice I got was from a girl  Ive seen first few years back.. she showed me the AW site on her laptop, Ive never heard about it before and she helped a lot  :thumbsup: I was pretty much a noob back then  :dash:

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

It was a WG who first told me that it was better to roll the foreskin back before putting the condom on!
Ten fucking wasted years of fucking wasted fucking!!!!
Actually had a REAL orgasm after that! (with condoms! no problem without!)
Always blamed the johnny for shit O's until then!

grandmaster-ram-rod

On my first punt - with the lovely Shanelle of St.Albans - words to the effect of "get out there, enjoy yourself and shag loads of different women. Don't be embarrassed. For us it's no big deal, just a service we provide, like a hairdresser might provide a haircut" This was just after having fucked her up the arse, with her making me stick my fingers in her cunt so that I could feel my cock inside her rectum. I've thought fondly of her ever since :rose:

she is one dirty bitch, not seen her for years I must go back one day :))

the best bit of advice I ever got from a WG , "dont ever trust a WG"  and she was right

Offline socks

she is one dirty bitch, not seen her for years I must go back one day :))

Yeah she opened my eyes to the fact that joy in sex, especially the NSA brand, is bound only by the limits you put on it. She gave me so much in that single one hour meet, not least my "brown wings". I emailed her a thank you a couple of years later and one of my big regrets is that this industry hardens girls to many things. I don't really think she got how important her words were for me, judging by her bland response. Since she spoke them I've had the absolute dog's bollocks of a time (generally speaking).  :drinks: To Shanelle!