Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual-Angel of Northampton  (Read 1339 times)

5 review(s) for xXx Luiza xXx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Packer

OK so I saw Angel a few weeks back now, and I promised I'd post review if I saw her, so here it is.

I had been to the place she works from before, when I saw Naughty Aly who was a great punt.  So getting there was easy, its not far from Central Northampton.

The house is ok, terraced on non-descript residential road.  There were a few people walking about though, which didn't help. But I managed to slip into the place when no-one was around. She looked pretty much exactly as her pics - quite striking, very slim and young looking.

Upstairs we sorted the cash and I went off for a shower.  That was back downstairs, through the kitchen where there was another girl making some healthy looking salad.  She was probably a WG too.  The shower was not great, and the light didn't work  :unknown:

Back to the room.  Angel didn't say much. I kissed her all over. Nice skin, but seemed like she was a smoker which was slightly off putting. Her slim physique though was lovely. I made her start the OWO which was OK, but I've had better.  When I asked her to lick my balls, she said "I don't do that".  After a bit of OWO I lay her down and licked her out. Nice down there I have to say, and I think she enjoyed my tongue action. On with the johnny and I took her missionary style, then legs up in the air.  She's good to look at in this position.  I didn't take long.  We lay down and I talked. She most certainly isn't a conversationalist. She told me she smokes quite a bit. There was little small talk.

I got her to give me some more OWO so that I was ready for round 2. This happened in doggy, and I have to say, the body is really quite a sight from that position. After I filled the rubber, as there wasn't much conversation going on, I left.

If Angel spoke a little more and if her skin was a little less affected by the smoking this could have been a positive.  She's not a negative as she provided all the main things I need, just with little passion.  For those reasons, its a neutral and I doubt I'd go back.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only