Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty@Alanna (Edinburgh)  (Read 3940 times)

49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5757525) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for NaughtyyAlanna (45 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jkrieg

External Link/Members Only

Booked via text the day before and did the usual phoning to get the door number when at the destination. Communications were smooth and her english is excellent.

Was greeted by a gorgeous girl (pictures dont do her justice) with the nicest little arse I have seen in a while!. Was led to the room which was nice and clean, although just a tad too dark.

Got in and was offered a drink, she was very friendly and talkative. Quickly exchanged money (£60 for hh) and got our kit off.

Started off with some kissing, which I'm not used to with a romanian girl! then she sucked the old chap hard (OWO), perfect technique for me!. Switched up to 69 for a bit before rubbering up and her getting on top for some reverse cowgirl... What a sight that was, she has plenty energy in here I will say that!.

Switched up into doggy and she pounded back into me which almost had me exploding from the offset, but I held off for more!.

Ended up switching to some missionary and pounded away for a while... so much so I turned my dick to rubber and couldn't finish.

Hopped off and let her wank me off for a bit, she was arching her back so I could rub her pussy, just wow she was a sight to behold!. Still nothing though so I took over on the old chap and she without me even having to ask just hopped on my face and rode my mouth like it was going out of fashion!

I was too far gone though so couldnt even finish myself. She wasn't content with that though so she gave it her best shot and tried wanking/sucking me off some more while I played with her.

I didn't end up finishing (dick was total rubber from all the pounding), but despite this it was one of the best punts I have had in a good while now. She has a great attitude, is super enthusiastic and has a lovely body.

If I was smarter I'd not be reviewing this girl so I can keep her all to myself! But I'm not the selfish type :D

I'll be back to hose her down soon!

« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 08:10:39 pm by jkrieg »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Booked via text the day before and did the usual phoning to get the door number when at the destination. Communications were smooth and her english is excellent.

Was greeted by a gorgeous girl (pictures dont do her justice) with the nicest little arse I have seen in a while!. Was led to the room which was nice and clean, although just a tad too dark.

Got in and was offered a drink, she was very friendly and talkative. Quickly exchanged money (£60 for hh) and got our kit off.

Started off with some kissing, which I'm not used to with a romanian girl! then she sucked the old chap hard (OWO), perfect technique for me!. Switched up to 69 for a bit before rubbering up and her getting on top for some reverse cowgirl... What a sight that was, she has plenty energy in here I will say that!.

Switched up into doggy and she pounded back into me which almost had me exploding from the offset, but I held off for more!.

Ended up switching to some missionary and pounded away for a while... so much so I turned my dick to rubber and couldn't finish.

Hopped off and let her wank me off for a bit, she was arching her back so I could rub her pussy, just wow she was a sight to behold!. Still nothing though so I took over on the old chap and she without me even having to ask just hopped on my face and rode my mouth like it was going out of fashion!

I was too far gone though so couldnt even finish myself. She wasn't content with that though so she gave it her best shot and tried wanking/sucking me off some more while I played with her.

I didn't end up finishing (dick was total rubber from all the pounding), but despite this it was one of the best punts I have had in a good while now. She has a great attitude, is super enthusiastic and has a lovely body.

If I was smarter I'd not be reviewing this girl so I can keep her all to myself! But I'm not the selfish type :D

I'll be back to hose her down soon!

Phew! Sounds fucking athletic. I was shagged out just reading that. Still, glad you had a good time.

Offline auldgreytoun

And failed to shoot his load...

Offline RogerXed

I've been with Alanna quite a few times when she worked at NTS and she was one of the TOP performers there.

Offline jkrieg

And failed to shoot his load...

Aye thats no reflection on her haha. I don't always shoot my load, regardless of the girl.

Offline jkrieg

So I went back for seconds!

Similar script to last time, easy communication, nice tidy flat, great attitude and a lovely looking lass.

Great OWO, on with the rubber for missionary, cowgirl, then doggy for an explosive finish. She gave me a nice long massage and we just chatted away for a while. Really relaxing, easy to talk to and I think we went over on the time so she's no clock watcher.

£60 for the HH and worth every penny!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:08:50 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

So I went back for seconds!
I've merged this with your last review, posting positive reviews of the same SP every week or so is a bit much.