Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Soda - (Thai) Nottingham NG1  (Read 3439 times)

12 review(s) for Hot Sexy Eva xxx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

We in a good mood Saturday with a bit too much energy and needed a little treat, must have rang 15 girls from the first dozen girls listed locally by age that didn’t offer bb (crazy how many do), rang Scarlett, even Camilla to ask about a duo, no one answered, must have wasted 2 hours, rang a Rom couple offering a duo (Caroline and Amber from vivastreet ng3) to hear they didn’t interact with each other so slim pickings when for the safe usual bet, the Thai at the zone.

Usual call, ring when your there and reveal behind the door, she seemed moody as I entered the room and feared a crap time coming so altered the mood with some jokes and got her giggling, and it seemed to pay off. What followed was a great 1/2 hour

Started with good dfk, she went down and the owo was good, she went to lick my balls and being cheeky a asked her to go further down, she looked puzzled and I said ass?
Suprised she got stuck in, literally, started with timing but then tongue fucked my ass, she came back to the balls and I felt her slide a cheeky finger in I giggled then felt a few more fingers and gasped  :lol:

RO and 69 before wellies, mish, doggy, speed bump then slide it in her ass, she took it well but wasn’t comfortable with the whole lot up her ass so switched back to pussy, kindly she said if I want to try ass again she could use more cream to lube, and we did. Her ass was that tight when I pulled out to finish the condom stayed in her ass hanging out.

Went to face fuck for the cim ending but must have gone a bit deep and shot my lot, she choked and spat it up on her tits to be fair it looked amazing all over her  :lol:

Great half hour with a very enthusiastic girl, not bad for £70 imo too

Offline wantkinkyfun

I was there yesterday with a similar, very positive experience!

Offline gbyld87

Was it the girl in the photos, and the correct age?  Last time I called this as when it showed on Nottingham, it was a B&S for another Thai.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Was it the girl in the photos, and the correct age?  Last time I called this as when it showed on Nottingham, it was a B&S for another Thai.

The photos are always photoshopped and airbrushed generally but it’s a good resemblance yes though most photos don’t actually show her face, tits are big but fake, body looks anout same as photos, I doubt she’s 26 more early 30’s
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 09:04:26 am by Iloveoral »

Offline gbyld87

The photos are always photoshopped and airbrushed generally but it’s a good resemblance yes though most photos don’t actually show her face, tits are big but fake, body looks anout same as photos, I doubt she’s 26 more early 30’s

I had assumed the Soda profile was a B&S for this lady: External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

what do you reckon?

Offline John the Sextist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

RO and 69 before wellies, mish, doggy, speed bump then slide it in her ass, she took it well but wasn’t comfortable with the whole lot up her ass so switched back to pussy, kindly she said if I want to try ass again she could use more cream to lube, and we did. Her ass was that tight when I pulled out to finish the condom stayed in her ass hanging out.

LMAO, I don't think I'd be very comfortable with a 12 inch pipe up my arse either  :lol: :lol:

:drinks:

Offline k.s.

tits are big but fake

Would you say they still felt soft or more like bolt-on type?

I was wondering who to see between this girl and AngelaSinns. Angela has big naturals and good looking, but more expensive and limited services. This girl does sound good from your review and does A and rimming, also cheaper. I guess it all comes down to whether her tits fell natural or not  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Would you say they still felt soft or more like bolt-on type?

I was wondering who to see between this   Was Would
girl and AngelaSinns. Angela has big naturals and good  looking, but more expensive and limited services. This girl does sound good from your review and does A and rimming, also cheaper. I guess it all comes down to whether her tits fell natural or not  :lol:

To be perfectly honest Angela is a great fuck and blowjob, now the pull for more is Asians and ass fucking for free, if your not bothered about that then is your girl, I did try call her before Soda but she never picked up

Sorry to add, bolt ons not feeling natural at all
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 11:25:18 pm by Iloveoral »