Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelin-Rom deal in Cambridge  (Read 1708 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5855536) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
9 review(s) for EVELIN_ANAL_FOR_YOU (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline randyrobert

Evelin (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -) has been around Cambridge for an age yet no review on here and the “38Ds” attracted me so in the hope that she might be that rare Rom unicorn gave her a go. Texted to set up meet than at appointed time and place no response , then about 10 min later “give me 5-10 mins”-then after about 20min told where to come and door code to use.

Room incredibley hot-she told me she had just had a shower in the en-suite. Youngish girl-pretty enough-reasonable tits but not as big as I was hoping, straight off  “How old are you?”-a bit direct-anyway we played a guessing game and said I was in good shape for my age (yeah right)

“OWO £20 extra” and she had inverted nipples which she did not want sucked or played with. “Kissing extra”, I wanted to go down on her sweet shaven pussy “Don’t like oral” WTF-so played with her clit all shaven down there “no fingers”. Anyway she did suck my nipples and decent OW and we had sex in a couple of positions before she finished me off with a HJ.

She told me (at 4pm) I was the first client of the day (then why make me hang around and have a shower?) and that she had had only two clients yesterday. Also that it was slow for her flat-mate Alessia ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).
Well they are quite nice looking and if they improved their service they might get more clients-but it’s a negative from me.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 05:13:11 pm by randyrobert »

Offline JayEZ2K

I see you're also scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of limited local options. Such as myself. Possibly also confounded by the slow economy and need to save money, I've been looking at the budget options a bit more.

As for Evelin, she was also known as Roberta and has been around about a year now. She changed her AW number relatively recently, so maybe that's why her older reviews didn't come up, two neutrals and now a negative. She's flat-shares with Alessia, Jasmine Anal, and Ruby. Alessia and Jasmine are both terrible providers, so its fitting they work together.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263756

Offline Bornslippy

Feel sorry for the two clients that wasted their money. Hopefully two clients a day will reduce to nill clients per day and they can take their rip off services, and attitudes, back to where they came from