Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesikaglasgov / Jesse GLASGOW  (Read 5950 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880237) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline youngatheart

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

There have been a lot of negative reviews of Glasgow girls on here recently and I am afraid that I am only going to add to the list.

This meeting took place within the last 3 weeks.

Bit of a strange one this.

I texted her and asked her if she was available for a half hour at XX:XX hrs. 

She said she was.

I told her I was looking for OWO and CIM. 

She replied that she only did CIM in one hour bookings. She went on to write what is in her advert, namely (and I quote) -  “Included in the hour book : owo , cim , french kissing , full girlfriend experience , role play and fantasy , shower or bath together , a-level's , and lot of xxx ...     also in the hour book you can take pictures of me or film with your phone”

A half hour is charged at £70
An Hour is charged at £100

So I arranged a 1 hour booking.

PICTURE 1
Hidden Image/Members Only

Got to the flat and asked for a shower together.  We got naked in the bedroom but she told me her “flatmate” was in the shower, but would be out in a minute or 2.

So I suggested we have a bit of kissing.  She agreed – but it was like kissing a closed suitcase.  Her lips felt as if they were superglued shut.

Into the shower and it was like having a shower with your big sister (I think, as I have never  . . . . .  well, I  . . . . )
Basically we both got washed at the same time and that was about all that happened.

Back in to the bedroom and after drying off the three of us got on the bed – me, Jessy and her phone (connected to a charger bar)

PICTURE 2

More putting lips together and a grope of het tits.  Very nice and very real.

She then started tugging at the auld fella but her gorgeous, but oh-so-impractical long nails didn’t make this a pleasurable experience.  (You can see the nails in this picture )

PICTURE3

It got worse.

She started to put a condom on but I stopped her and said “suck without condom." 
She put the condom back on the bedside cabinet.

What followed was the worst BJ of my life.

My cock was IN her mouth, but it never got wet!  It never touched the sides or her tongue, and she wanked my shaft, not with her fingers, but with her nails.

Whilst doing this she stopped TWICE to text on her phone ( I kid you not)

I suggested I give her oral, and this is where the punt became good.  I had a great time down there with her hairless cunt.

She asked me if I wanted to fuck her and, as is my thing, I said no and suggested we do 69.  The pussy licking was great but the BJ not so great so I suggested she continue BJ with a condom.  She did, and it got 100 times better, despite her stopping the sucking to text on her phone.

After a while, and not wanting to come too soon, (and also fully aware that this was not going to be the highlight of my punting career)  I remembered she had said “also in the hour book you can take pictures of me or film with your phone” so I asked if I would take a few photos of her pussy.  I was expecting her to say no but she surprised me by saying yes.  She told me not to take pictures of her face, which I agreed to.  I don’t know why, because her profiles have her face pictured in them, but each to their own.

Back to the 69 and I eventually came.

Clean up and GTF.

When I got outside I reckoned the one hour punt had only been 40 minutes – but was gobsmacked to realise it had been 65 minutes.

BOOKING:
1 hour in call: £100

VENUE:
Up market City Centre apartment Right next to M&S on Argyle Street.

The SP:
Definitely the girl in the photographs.  Lovely 24 year old with a lovely figure.

Pros:-
Great pussy to munch on and lovely tits to play with.

Cons:-
Her fucking phone
Crap BJ
Her fucking phone
Non existent  Kissing
Bloody Phone !!!

Verdict:-
Absolute shit service.
Such a pity as she is a wee darling.

NOT RECOMMENDED
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline youngatheart

I have just noticed that she has moved to Inverness and has changed her prices:-
30 mins - £80
60 mins - £140

Hopefully the service gets better the more you pay !!!

Offline youngatheart

Now £70HH £120 Hr in ABERDEEN

Her prices go up and down quicker than her knickers.

Punt sounds absolutely dire but, did make me chuckle a little.
Had a few where the phone comes into action during a punt, Fucken maddening most of the time! Unbelievably unprofessional.
Looks decent but would avoid like the plague after reading that

Offline S.X. MacHine

Now £70HH £120 Hr in ABERDEEN

Her prices go up and down quicker than her knickers.

Her prices may change constantly, but her nationality doesn’t. Romanian. So we may sympathise that the OP had a bad punt, but we cannot really be surprised.

Offline youngatheart

She has had plastic surgery and looks different - and has a different name

Offline Svenmac

So a different girl now. I wonder if the service has improved!

Offline S.X. MacHine

So a different girl now. I wonder if the service has improved!

Doubtful. She’s still Romanian.