Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DeviousDarcy - Ashton Under Lyne  (Read 8487 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5859244) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for TyraWanks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551414) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jaydee2000

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Previously Tyra Wanks this meet was a few weeks ago.

Comms and booking were straight forward. Few texts before time was arranged and postcode sent.
Location is a flat apartment close to the centre of Ashton. There is street parking but also a free, small, car park close by that is free for an hour and a short walk away.
The door to the apartment/flat is opposite a pub on a side street - maybe not ideal for a local. Once inside it's nicely done up.
Darcy opened the door after a short wait. Initially hid behind but once inside I could take a look and WOW! She is FAF. She was dressed in black lingerie. slim figure, small breasts

I was happy to follow her up 3/4 flights if stairs just staring at her magnificent arse. She had a room on the 2nd floor. Again nicely decorated and more than fit for purpose. I then realised I had seen her under her previous name a year before so I knew what was in store.
pictures are definatley her and the age is accurate

I'm very vanilla in what I want. Pure GFE and Darcy well and truly delivers -  DFK and plenty of playing before OWO- back to DFK on the bed before I came on her chest.
Due to time constraints this was a 15 minute booking (£60) but I'll be back for longer next time.

Offline usroads

Thanks for sharing JD.
Fuck it - 3/4 flights of stairs - I've got bad knees  :(

Offline jaydee2000

Sorry - not huge flights but I still reckon 3 or 4 short flights
Well worth it for the view  :thumbsup:

Offline Lipsxx

Offline Jondy73

Above link returns a "page not found" sadly

Offline BaldEagle

Above link returns a "page not found" sadly

It worked this morning, just a short clip. Maybe she spotted the post on here and deleted the video.

Offline samneil15

She has at least 2 vids on there - worked fine yesterday - just search Tyra Wanks in the hub search bar

Offline Logitech

She has at least 2 vids on there - worked fine yesterday - just search Tyra Wanks in the hub search bar

I’m not finding them with that search? Does anyone have a link?

Offline BaldEagle

I’m not finding them with that search? Does anyone have a link?

I tried a search yesterday too and it came up blank. I assume she spotted what we were saying on here and deleted them.

Offline jaydee2000

Her AW profile has gone too.
Shame

Offline GingerNuts

Offline jaydee2000

Still there.

So it is - One of the links, from the OP, wasn't working.
Been struggling to make a follow up booking - Will keep trying.......