Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotdark - Preston  (Read 3016 times)

Offline usroads

Hi Guys
This girls been on my HL since pre lockdown.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She logged on to her AW account yesterday - she's not been on for a while. Has anyone met up with her since the last review on here - which was pre lockdown?

Offline chrishornx

Looks TGTBT

But we can be forever hopeful

Offline usroads

She's got reviews on here Chris

Offline BaldEagle

Just tried to post the link to her previous reviews but it's not working for some reason. Search the AW number and you should find the previous thread
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 12:31:55 pm by BaldEagle »

Offline Kool Keef

They are there, between the 1st & 2nd post.
Just click on 'the service provider'

Offline usroads

She doesn't seem to have been putting it around too much in the past few months

Offline OakTree

All her reviews Here including one I did.

Offline Drayki

Spoke to her last week, was going to see her this week, sent a few WhatsApp messages to her as well but then got no reply  :dash:

Offline chrishornx

She's got reviews on here Chris

yep cheers but that was what I was trying to refer to ...3 negs 2 pos this year

Offline usroads

I'd still like to give her a whirl Chris

Offline chrishornx

I'd still like to give her a whirl Chris

please do

look forward to review

Offline george r

working today but in Warrington.

Offline usroads

I really want to book this lady - she looks soooo damn sleazy - just my typa a gal - but not while greater Manchester is a cv hotspot. Soon as it drops to below 30:100000 I'll be in there

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Noticed her rates have reduced!

I would still like to see her tbh, but the reviews do put me off and keep me away  :unknown:

Offline usroads

Been at £150 ph for a few months now Eugene. Bit over my imposed budget  - but soooo sleazy   :)

Offline chrishornx

Been at £150 ph for a few months now Eugene. Bit over my imposed budget  - but soooo sleazy   :)

go for it mate it is an itch that you want to scratch

Offline usroads

Too fucking right Chris - just a bit wary until cv is below 30:100000

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Has she? Good to know generally i wont pay 180, dome it once as i was miles from my usuall turf

Offline Hurley

I’ve tried on 3 or 4 occasions to attempt a booking by text but never get an answer

Offline chrishornx

I’ve tried on 3 or 4 occasions to attempt a booking by text but never get an answer

I have emailed.....no reply

Offline usroads

Please correct me if I'm mistaken but has this SP now added Anal to her likes? Makes for better vfm at £160 ph

Offline Drayki

Please correct me if I'm mistaken but has this SP now added Anal to her likes? Makes for better vfm at £160 ph

She certainly has :D I wonder if she can take a good pounding up there though, she’s only got a small ass  :lol:

Offline Clitheroelad

She certainly has very mixed feedback. I might watch this one feom the sidelines until Im ready to punt again.

Offline Access

Been messaging trying to get an appt for ages now. Never reads my messages :thumbsdown: