Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Lisa, Heathrow  (Read 2461 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528957) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline London calling

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price:   £120 p.h

Services:   OWO, CIM, DFK, RO, Fingering, Squirting

Thanks to the previous reviews I thought I would go and see Lisa once she had come back from her break.
Texted her early afternoon and got a reply promptly stating price and hotel location (budget hotel near Heathrow), booked for 1 hour for later on in the evening.
Got there a little early and texted to let her know I was there, got asked if I could give her 5 minutes. Get a text giving the floor number she was staying on and then the room number once I was there.
She opens the door dressed in bra and panties with black stockings and high heels, she is about 5 feet tall with red hair, I found her attractive.
Lisa asks me to make myself comfortable as she goes and sits on the edge of the bed, I remove my clothes and make my way to her and she doesn't hold back, straight into DFK. Lots of tongue and sucking of my bottom lip. I remove her bra and start sucking and licking her tits, which are a great size, she starts rubbing my penis and I return the favour by rubbing her pussy through her panties, she gets wet and I remove them and go down on her, she was fresh and clean. Whilst fingering and licking her she gets very wet and also very loud, back up for some more DFK and she then gets me to lie down on the bed for OWO. She is great at this with loads of deepthroat, gagging and spitting, she pays a lot of attention to the balls also. After a few minutes of this I can feel myself cumming and she takes the lot, goes to the bathroom and spits it out, back in the room she asks if I'm ready for round 2 and I ask her to give me a few minutes.
We have a chat, she does love to talk, and then back to more kissing and me playing with her pussy. She starts getting very wet and this is where she stands up above me and rubbing herself off until she squirts all over my chest and stomach.
After wiping me down she gives more OWO and she takes the lot again in her mouth.
Take a quick shower and get dressed whilst we have another chat, hug and a kiss goodbye and I'm out of there after about 55 minutes.

Would I see her again: most definitely. It was a great PSE for me from a great service provider

Offline JonasG

Sounds great, good pricing too with everything included. Can't go wrong.

How old do you think she is? Some dispute over that in her other reviews.

Offline London calling

Sounds great, good pricing too with everything included. Can't go wrong.

How old do you think she is? Some dispute over that in her other reviews.

I would say she is early to mid 30's

Offline TallnHung

I can't see her on this round of availability and I'm kicking myself for being out of the country.
Definitely along the lines of my visits so far and on 2nd (and 3rd) visits she got better and more into it I thought.
If she were around more I'd be skint in no time ;) 
She is now on my repeat visit HL and staying there for a while I reckon.