Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina at Diplomat, Sheffield (Attercliffe)  (Read 3091 times)

Offline dreamwrx

External Link/Members Only

Quick review, for a quick visit to Diplomat yesterday, which has become my go-to place in Sheffield. Been there four times now, never had a bad experience and always great value. Right next door to Athena, if you know your Attercliffe Road.

Tina's late 30s / early 40s, Cuban, speaks almost zero English. But she's superbly friendly, smiley, up for it, and understands hand gestures and head movements such as "turn over and show me your ass", "wrap your big tits around my cock" and the old favourite "please lick my balls" ... all without words! I am getting so good at this punting game. Should be, after fucking thirty five years.

COST: £60 for the full GFE, 30 mins, oral without, condom on naturally for the fuck although - as often happens with me - I didn't actually fuck her, we just played other filthy games until the fireworks went off

LOOKS: Tina's essentially a black girl, medium-dark skin, lovely big natural tits, small waist, beautiful shapely bum. A black Jessica Rabbit. What a body, seriously, for a woman knocking on her 40s. Facially her most prominent feature is her smile, warm and welcoming. I wouldn't say she was particularly pretty, in a conventional way, but I certainly wasn't complaining. She wore a black thong & bra set, covered by one of those netting type things which I can never understand which bit goes where. In the room, I felt the goods, she felt mine, we didn't mess around. Basically, she has a banging body for a slightly older WG, and one of the best pairs of natural tits in the whole of Yorkshire.

How long she's around for, who knows, so grab her while you can.

THE MEET: I love the touchy feely foreplay, so that's what we had a lot of, and I gave her a proper massage too, which is another thing I like to do. By the time she'd rolled onto her back, and my fingers finally found her pussy, I'd say we were on the same wavelength.

Tina has a really nice pussy, lovely long lips, great pussy mound, and I paid it my customary close attention. Her ass is equally as good, and I'll admit that my face was buried between those brown cheeks for quite a good long while.

What a fucking pair of tits she has, and no complaints over the oral she gave me either ... we just went for it in all ways. I came over her big tits while she felt my balls, and you know what it felt bloody good.

I didn't fuck her simply because a) I didn't have much time, and b) honestly I just wanted to play with her body and release quite a bit of recent pressure ...

SUMMARY: would I return? Of course I would. It seems that my favourite girl there, Rhianna the Serena Williams / Makosi / Mia2-type experience, has left, but I can also recommend Anita (Indian, pretty, fabulous tits) and Amelia (EE, pretty blonde, raunchy as fuck) there. I met them too long ago to review them, and honestly I haven't checked if they're still at Diplomat, but they're both still on the D website and I can recommend them too.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 12:06:29 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline Pacho

Good review cheers !
I am contemplating visiting Diplomat or Unit 8 next week as GFE don't have anything on that i fancy.
Were there many other girls available at the time ?

Offline Night-Owl

Essentially a black girl.

Pictures are of a redhead who is Pasty...

:rolleyes:

Offline GingerNuts

Essentially a black girl.

Pictures are of a redhead who is Pasty...

:rolleyes:

The pictures are of Tina according to the website.

Maybe the OP saw someone else. Perhaps Tiana who's described as Brazilian.

Offline dreamwrx

No guys the pics are Tina who I saw, the top one's overexposed .. her skin is a mid-brown colour, not very dark.

Rhiana, who I saw back in Feb, the very black busty girl, now works next door at Athena!

Offline dreamwrx

Good review cheers !
I am contemplating visiting Diplomat or Unit 8 next week as GFE don't have anything on that i fancy.
Were there many other girls available at the time ?

Pacho there were three girls working at Diplomat when I went on Wednesday. I'd phoned ahead and wanted to see Tina because I like the busty black chicks ... when i arrived the other two were busy anyway.

If you like black girls with big natural tits (and a fabulous booty), head for Athena (next door to Diplomat), where the incredible Rhianna now works .. she was there Thurs and is there again tomorrow (Saturday). Highly recommended, see my review from back in Feb  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 07:42:42 am by dreamwrx »

Offline jakeh

It's so dark in Diplomats they all could be a different ethnicity  :D

Offline sheffielder

Great review thanks! I have seen her in there but never chose her as I didnt find her that attractive. Diplomat is also my goto place at the moment for day time punts.