Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Liverpool - Outcall  (Read 2912 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

This was an early return to my hobby after lockdown, what initially was to have been a 2 hour meeting, changed later to a 3 hour - something I'm glad I did as the last thing I wanted after almost 7 months was something memorable rather than a possible let down with someone new.

Enjoyed a very relaxing afternoon with this well reviewed young lady.  She is easy to talk to, able to put anyone at ease.  Half way through the proceedings, when we stopped for a coffee, she was still flirting with me.  She puts everything into a meeting, and seems to enjoy everything she does.  So I can see why she is so busy (well, maybe not so busy at present for obvious reasons). 

Harriet arrived in jeans and t.shirt and the obligatory face mask.  But on removing the mask revealed a very pretty face.  The jeans and t.shirt were soon replaced with a sexy black dress, lingerie and black tights (as requested). 

She is an attractive woman, late 20's, maybe a size 10-12 (ok, I'll admit to being hopeless at women's sizes), with a very sexy body.

Her list of likes are very extensive, but I was only after a GFE, and that was delivered in buckets by Harriet who certainly knows her way round a mans body as well as quickly finding where my buttons were.  Her oral was among the best I've experienced, taking it very deep, gagging and coming up for air before going back for more.  RO revealed a tidy landing strip above a sweet tasting pussy.  A 69 followed but I'll admit to finding it difficult to concentrate on my side of the bargain as she was so good fulfilling her part.

Fingering isn't on her likes list, but she did enjoy a finger stimulating her clit.

Sex in numerous positions followed.  Although a mixture being rusty and age catching up, I obviously had a hard time here, but I certainly enjoyed trying.  Harriet took all this in her stride, brushing aside my embarrassment.

Definitely no clock watching, in fact it was me keeping an eye on the time.  A pity she isn't closer, but I will definitely try to see her again.

Offline RandomGuy99

Thanks for the review.

You can't go wrong with Harriet.  :thumbsup:

Offline Briddy

Fingering may not be on her likes but she definitely does enjoy it, my last session with Harriet had me fingering away while she had a butt plug in her ass vibrating away

Offline BobAJobMan

Fingering may not be on her likes but she definitely does enjoy it, my last session with Harriet had me fingering away while she had a butt plug in her ass vibrating away

I'm sure she'll love you for that...
Banned reason: Claiming this site condones paedophilia, it doesn't
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samneil15

Thanks for the review.

You can't go wrong with Harriet.  :thumbsup:

+1

Just wish I could get the time to make my way over to Salford these days.

Offline Briddy

I'm sure she'll love you for that...
it's info I would of included in a review, maybe you should try one yourself

Offline bayekofthecreed

Thanks for this review. I have been looking for a decent punt in Liverpool for a while. I noticed Harriet's profile states she is based in Salford. It also mentions she asks for her travel costs to be covered (on top of her hourly rate) when she travels elsewhere for a punt. Can you recall what her travel costs amounted to for the punt? I'm not sure what the typical travel costs would be from Salford to Liverpool.