Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia Grant - Victoria  (Read 1655 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5005774) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline garfield2

External Link/Members Only

Apologies in advance for the delay in my review, it took place a few months ago before the lockdown.

Comms: I texted her and received prompt reply and once services and price were confirmed I booked one hour session on the evening of that day.

Venue: At this time she received in Victoria, no very far from Victoria Station. The apartment was pretty small and she was sharing with another girl (sorry but I can't remember who she was). Despite the location was pretty central and in a busy area, the entry was discreet, and no concierge or anything to worry about. The flat only had one bathroom, so it was shared.

Girl: The girl herself is a very fit, 5,7"-ish, good looking girl, with smooth skin. Her hair was short and despite her Brest were not very big I found her as an overall quite sexy.

Meet: Alexia greeted me at the door of her apartment and she was not hiding behind the door. Once inside we went to the room and confirmed services.

Once the money was out of the way, she started to kiss (no DFK) and I took clothes off and she bent down and started sucking me off, almost immediately deep throating with ease. It was OWO and it was pretty good and she looked at me a few times while she was down there. We also did a 69 and was amazing see her sculptured body. Her pussy was fresh and clean.

After that we did different positions, the one that I most enjoyed was doggie.

Despite she wasn't actively clock watching I feel she was a bit mechanical and I had the impression that she had every part of the meeting  well measured. I spent just under an hour there.

Summary: She is a very fit girl with a friendly attitude. She provides a good service and she is a GFE type of experience but she likes to rule the entire session. Overall I enjoyed her company.

Offline nohey1

Great review, thanks -

She says she only accepts phone bookings (i hate talking on the phone) - i'm assuming from what you wrote you didn't go that route?

Offline garfield2

Everything was done via sms, apparently this has changed now

Offline el-fei

She sounds quite cold. I text her once to see if available and was semi friendly but couldn't get a time that worked. After I read the negative of her on here, I didn't try again.

She says kissing turns her on so much but there was no DFK? :/

Offline king tarzan

She sounds quite cold. I text her once to see if available and was semi friendly but couldn't get a time that worked. After I read the negative of her on here, I didn't try again.

She says kissing turns her on so much but there was no DFK? :/

believe me the most arrogant horrendous bad attitude whore!!!!
the type that thinks she shits swiss chocolates out of her ass when she goes to the toilet!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac