Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxBellaa_bluexx Farringdon - Another +ve review  (Read 1681 times)

14 review(s) for xxBellaa_bluexx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jerzydudek21

First time post - be gentle lads.  Had some great info off here so should contribute I guess.

Who - External Link/Members Only

Where - Farringdon - Rented apartment

When - August 2019

How much - 300 for  2 hours

The girl - Smoking hot in my opinion - Red dress, stockings and heels - right up my street.  Tanned soft skin.  Probably 10-12

Comms  -  quick email on AW about availability a couple of days in advance - agreed date / time,  few texts and off I went on the day

Text her an hour before and were all good.  Told me to text when a couple of mins away.  Responded immediately and met her at the door.

She'd just landed in London from up north and looked liked she'd just showered and was her first for the day so bonus for me.  Nice and fresh  :)

Wearing a red dress, black heels and black fishnets and looked 100% better in the flesh.

So, quick peck, glass of water,  quick clean up for me, came out with her waiting on the bed got up right into it.  She's quite young early twenties probably a bit inexperienced but was treated like a boyfriend who she hadn't seen for time.  Very passionate dfk which was a bit of surprise.

Lots more dfk hands roaming about.. undressed me and straight onto the member.  Deep, slow and sloppy.  Loads more dfk. Then it was my turn. Super fresh and a definitely a whiff of shower gel on the landing strip.

On with the jacket and mish.  She was thrashing around loads which was a bit off putting but asked her to slow down.  Turned her around and doggy for ages.  That arse though with a bit of a wobble just like I like it.  Going for ages, both of us sweating but strangely I knew I wasn't going to cum.  She got on top and really gave it some.  She then burst and I was soaked.  Still didn't get to release.  Was knackered and said we'd go again after a rest.
Had a chat.  Said she had been travelling to India.  Never been so wasn't really interested and couldn't really connect with the conversation but she was smoking hot in the fishnets and had kept her heels on... so I was probably gawping a bit too much.

Anyway she went to the bathroom with her phone. Was there a bit too long for my liking.  Probably arranging the next punt.  But I had 2 hours and was ready for round 2.

Started doggy then from behind on her side.  Some speed bump which was amazing.  She is proper tight.  Was going to burst so said if I could CIM.  She was happy with that  :D
Again deep, sloppy and loads of tongue too.  Then really fast and splattered in her mouth.  She then came over to me to what looked like she was gonna snowball.  Not my cup of T that so went on a baby wipe.

She cleaned me up then she freshened up (taking her phone with) was only a min or so this time.

Another chit chat about life etc... Offered round 3 but I was done.

Quick clean up for me.  She was dressed and ready for the next punt by the time I got out.  Long hug (bit weird), Kiss  and off I went grinning.
Would see her again next time I'm in London.

Another 2 reviews to come when I get some time to myself.

Thanks lads!

Offline Setodger

thanks for the review, but one of the forums rules is that meets need to have taken place in the last year.

Offline mightymunce

True its an old review- anyone know when she is back on?

Offline expeller

Saw her back in 2018 when she was still studying Eng, Lit at at uni. Had a good time. Her knowledge of sex was somewhat greater than her knowledge of contemporary literature. Lucky I was there for the sex.

Offline king tarzan

Saw her back in 2018 when she was still studying Eng, Lit at at uni. Had a good time. Her knowledge of sex was somewhat greater than her knowledge of contemporary literature. Lucky I was there for the sex.

probably was the uni goer  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac