Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteDanni - Manchester  (Read 3937 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5025736) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Abs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one's from a couple of weeks ago

Had had a stressful week and just wanted to relax so thought I'd try something different to my normal. I just wanted to lie back and relax and let a sexy young woman tease and pleasure me as she wanted.

This girl's been on my HL for a while but never got round to making contact. Saw her green light was on and checked UKP to find 4 out of 4 positives (she has since picked up a negative as well for a no show but I saw her before this was posted).

Comms: Fired off a text and the initial reply took a while to come through but plain sailing after that and agreed a 2 hour booking for a couple of hours later, all done by text over which she seemed very friendly and we definitely seemed to be on the same wavelength with regards what I was after in the booking.

The venue: A hotel in the M3 postcode, easy access but you do have to walk past reception to get to the lift. The room was nice enough, just a standard hotel room really with ensuite. I'd showered before setting off though so didn't make use of the facilities. Only downside was parking as there was none nearby. The nearest I could find (and I don't know the area so maybe I missed something) was about a ten minute walk away and had a maximum 2 hour stay for my 2 hour booking (I'll come back to this later)

The girl: very pretty, girl next door type with a cheeky personality. She definitely lives up to her name of petite, has a nice toned body and a cracking arse. Boobs are a reasonable handful as well, I'd say a B-cup but I'm rubbish with sizes.

The action: I was running late before I even set off and Danni was happy to push the booking back by 15 minutes and then the weather and trying to find parking made me even later so in the end I turned up 15 minutes after the revised booking time, 30 minutes after the initial booking time. I'll come back to this later too. Got given the room number and made my way up in the lift. Did get stopped at reception and asked which room I was in but I just gave a random number and they didn't bother checking. Knocked on and got let in by the magic door.

We sat chatting for a few minutes and then she initiated kissing and groping me. I quickly got my kit off and lay down and she spent the rest of our time kissing me, nibbling at my neck and ears (very fucking sexy, who knew? - probably everyone but me!), caressing me, occasionally letting her hand wander down to tease me. Eventually moved on to some OWO at which she is very skilled and I popped in her mouth for round 1.

A bit more of a chat and then she started teasing me again. At one point she lay right across my body and encouraged me to spank her harder and harder. I got to the point where I wasn't comfortable spanking her that hard but she was still asking for more. Fucking amazing! So, lots more playful teasing and eventually she rubbered me up and climbed aboard. She was nice and tight and rode me to my second pop, after which she cleaned me up and then started getting dressed. It was clear the booking was over at this point but she wasn't rushing me out. I lay for a few more minutes recovering and then started getting dressed myself, during which time we had more of a chat. I eventually left off my own back, no pressure from her. Before I left, she asked if I'd make an AW booking so we could leave each other feedback to which I agreed.

A couple of possible negative points: These are things which didn't bother me in the slightest but they might do others so I will mention them here.

Firstly, from the moment I walked in to her room to the moment I left was about 90 minutes, so maybe 1 hour and 45 minutes from the revised start time after pushing it back by 15 minutes. The way I saw it, me being an extra 15 minutes late wasn't her fault so I included them in my paid for time. And I needed to be out a bit early anyway to avoid a parking fine so I was absolutely fine with this. And I probably couldn't have managed another pop in the time remaining anyway. But I was out the door at least 15 minutes early and that's after a fairly leisurely putting back on of my clothes and having a chat once the physical part of the booking was clearly at an end so other's may take issue with that.

Secondly, when I got home, I tried to put on an AW booking but AW aren't allowing bookings at the moment so I sent her a text explaining this. I got a reply about 5 days later completely out of the blue. Not a problem for me but might be for others

Overall: a very sexy girl-next-door type who offered a very sensual and enjoyable GFE. She met what I'd asked for pretty much exactly and would probably be even more fun to spend a couple of hours with if I was feeling more energetic. I'm planning on booking again at some point.

Any questions, please ask

Offline yepitsmeagain

Thanks for the review, she's on my HL, love petite and a cracking arse. I did text her last Saturday, didn't get a reply until 4 hours later, shame as id had a wank by then  :lol:

Will book her soon though!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Been on my HL for a while but I doubt i'll ever meet her due to her city centre location  :cry:

What's always put me off is the city location and you're description of nowhere to park then a 10 minute walk just backs up my reason for not punting her, also her choice of venue meaning reception questioned you puts me off, girls need to pick venues where punters can just slip in and out without fear of being stopped

Online jonko

She looks quite fit - I wouldn't mind a dabble with this one. Can I ask if you know what her prices where for 30 mins and 1 hours. Just looked at here site page and her prices are not there now.

Also did you do any real FK snogging ? You don't mention if you went down on her or not, does she allow it?

Offline Abs

She looks quite fit - I wouldn't mind a dabble with this one. Can I ask if you know what her prices where for 30 mins and 1 hours. Just looked at here site page and her prices are not there now.

Also did you do any real FK snogging ? You don't mention if you went down on her or not, does she allow it?

Her 1 hour price was £120, I’m not sure about 30 minutes

There was lots of FK. Not tongues down each other’s throats but I thought it would count as DFK. Very sensual, just like I wanted

I didn’t go down on her, it’s not something I’m into