Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha xxx Sexy - Portsmouth  (Read 8569 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5426627) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Aisha

External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble: Spotted Aisha and got the vibe that the profile was genuine. Based in Portsmouth at the time. Moves about.

Comms: Phoned and immediate reply. Arranged for a 30 minute session. £70 for 30 min. Two hours notice.

The Girl: Deffo the girl in the photos. Age early 30s I would guess. A tiny 5 ft 4 ish package with a slim body. New bolt on tits that seemed well done. Face pretty imo. Tattoos all over the place. Nice figure. Slight signs of baby but very nice all round.
Service: Rang and arranged requirements.
The door opened and she was really nice. Fantastic personality. Made me feel really at ease. Dosh sorted and light banter.

A small amount of stroking chatting etc. Offered OWO which is at discretion. Gosh it was a really good blow job. Best in ages.
Memorable I would say. Opted for RO which was great too. Lovely pussy. Piss flaps like John Wayne’s saddle bags. Great to suck and play with.

On to Sex with Cow girl then, doggy then mish. Great orgasm looking at her beautiful face.

Afterwards I was cleaned up and she remained attentive throughout. Chatty until I left.

Summary: Everything asked for was provided with enthusiasm.

Pros: I really enjoyed Aisha’s company. She made be feel very special in the 30 mi utes. One of my better punts for sure.

Cons: None really. I only do vanilla.

Pros: I would definitely return just to have another great BJ. I hope.

Offline John Johnson

Did she put her make-up on with her Grandad's slipper, or a feral cat?

Offline Chooser

Aisha

Pre-amble: Spotted Aisha and got the vibe that the profile was genuine. Based in Portsmouth at the time. Moves about.

Comms: Phoned and immediate reply. Arranged for a 30 minute session. £70 for 30 min. Two hours notice.

The Girl: Deffo the girl in the photos. Age early 30s I would guess. A tiny 5 ft 4 ish package with a slim body. New bolt on tits that seemed well done. Face pretty imo. Tattoos all over the place. Nice figure. Slight signs of baby but very nice all round.
Service: Rang and arranged requirements.
The door opened and she was really nice. Fantastic personality. Made me feel really at ease. Dosh sorted and light banter.

A small amount of stroking chatting etc. Offered OWO which is at discretion. Gosh it was a really good blow job. Best in ages.
Memorable I would say. Opted for RO which was great too. Lovely pussy. Piss flaps like John Wayne’s saddle bags. Great to suck and play with.

On to Sex with Cow girl then, doggy then mish. Great orgasm looking at her beautiful face.

Afterwards I was cleaned up and she remained attentive throughout. Chatty until I left.

Summary: Everything asked for was provided with enthusiasm.

Pros: I really enjoyed Aisha’s company. She made be feel very special in the 30 mi utes. One of my better punts for sure.

Cons: None really. I only do vanilla.

Pros: I would definitely return just to have another great BJ. I hope.

Reginald - you are a star! The fact that you tracked down a Rom who actually delivers is almost too good to be true? There are obviously one or two exceptions who disprove the golden rule!!  :hi:

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Offline Kimeen

Thanks for the review reggie. I had looked at her profile and dismissed it as more Romanian BS so great to know it is genuine.

It sounds like her English is good as she claims on the profile?

Also, you don’t mention kissing so I guess that was off limits? Which is a shame because for me that’s important. I might give her a go anyway, just be nice to know if there is any prospect of kissing.

Offline ReginaldPerrin

English perfect. Didn’t try to kiss or mention it due to these difficult times.

Offline John81

Duplicate profiles?

The SP is about 38 for the record.

Concerns me that there’s 2 different numbers, 2 different prices & 2 different nationalities. Red flags even after the positive review. Unless someone is using her pics as b&s. Looks good but too much of a risk for this tired of wasting money punter lol

Offline bryanval

Concerns me that there’s 2 different numbers, 2 different prices & 2 different nationalities. Red flags even after the positive review. Unless someone is using her pics as b&s. Looks good but too much of a risk for this tired of wasting money punter lol

They seem to have arrived in Bath at the same time (today) and the profiles/likes seem to be the same.

I plan to TOFTT tomorrow based on the positive reviews. Will instruct the little guy to make me walk if she's not the girl in the photos.

Offline Ivor Hunch

name is now "sofia" -  is this just a name change or has someone new taken over the profile?