Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana Bangkok Mansfield  (Read 2759 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline whitefieldj

Had a great punt with a lovely asian, possibly Thai lady in Mansfield.

Called first thing 10am and managed to get the first appointment. Nice clean flat I think the girls change very 3 weeks or thats at least what I was told.

Arrived on time to the usual hiding behind the door scenario.
Walk in and was very pleased to see a small 5ft2 size 6 small chested asian with a big smile and giggly nature.

30 minutes £70

Undressed and after a couple of minutes massage she went straight for my cock and started wanking me off, then without a word she proceeded to take me in her mouth trying to deepthroat my rock hard cock. I nearly blew my load within minutes she was just amazing at giving head long slow deep moves, trying to get all of me down her throat. After what seemed like a long time with sap rising and me about to blow she stops and says you wanna fuck me now?

Of course so she grabs a condom and proceeds to lay back for me to enter her. Fuck very tight and I am not overly larger but my god I could feel the pressure of her pussy down the full length I went balls deep and she moaned but took it without any squirming or trying to stop me. I did not last long at all and managed to shoot one of my biggest loads I can remember.

She said she is there for 3 weeks so if you like small tight asians who give an amazing blow job then give her a try, you will not be disappointed

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup:

Would the photos on the profile be accurate by any chance?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Was she in an upstairs flat number between 2 and 5 (without me saying it) ??

There also another “nana from Bangkok” a few miles away in sutton, I presume this one was a fairly newish housing development?

Offline Cocknose

She sure is ILO I am currently on a 10 day thai fuckathon,  or wankathon she was day 3 and didn't disappoint older than the pics but more than good enough, would go back at some stage it's just very open there. I'm up to day 8  :D
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NervousJ

Ive got a review to do from the weekend. Which was also nana. It wasn’t that profile, but was in Sutton at a flat.. a positive.. ok get it done ASAP..

Offline whitefieldj

Answers below:

Flat number - you are correct
Housing area - yep new builds
Pics - nothing like the photos

Well done on the fuckathon it would kill me..

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Answers below:

Flat number - you are correct
Housing area - yep new builds
Pics - nothing like the photos

Well done on the fuckathon it would kill me..

Photos are as old as the hills she’s been around forever, same flat I saw the ts and a few Thais in, I ask because as NJ stated there a nana in sutton too, I got a text from her £70 +£20 owo + extra for cim/anal, worked out about £140 / hh so I left it  :D

Offline John the Sextist

Hot Thai Nana - Who currently works from Sutton is part of External Link/Members Only and has a current profile on this site, it appears to be run nationally.

Nana Bangkok - currently works from a decent residence in Mansfield and is not connected to the above site but may be connected to another one as she also moves around, I had two meetings with this one prior to lockdown and both meetings were VGVFM.

Not to sure about Hot Thai Nana as when I made an enquiry last week she sent me a text that was listed with extra's so didn't bother to follow it up, OWO £20 CIM £20 anal £20 so it was mounting up to be very expensive for half hour hence why I didn't follow it up.

Nana Bangkok profile specifically highlights the rates indicated are for massage and HE so anything above this is going to be expensive.

Unless I'm mistaken there has been a considerable hike in prices for the Thai's  :unknown:

:drinks:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:47:16 pm by John the Sextist »