Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend punts in Birmingham - your best punts in the city  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Brown sauce

I’m coming up Birmingham way and want to obviously punt and as I don’t know when I’ll next be in the city want punt with the best and not waste anytime. I’ve don’t some research on Aw and on here but except for Lilith noir the rest I found tour so could see locally or not much reviews on here for me to take the gamble.  I’m interested in a black/mix girl. Also filthy punt not so fussed if not The most attractive but good fun. But any suggestions would be helpful

Thank you

Offline JontyR

Well I'd have suggested EbonyMiss but her profile disappeared not longer after taking some flak for starting back working a little too early for some.

She has retired before and may be back. Maybe in time for your trip? Any particular services you are after.

Offline Brown sauce

Well I'd have suggested EbonyMiss but her profile disappeared not longer after taking some flak for starting back working a little too early for some.

She has retired before and may be back. Maybe in time for your trip? Any particular services you are after.

I’ll keep a eye out for her

Service wise good owo and maybe a level and rimming

Offline slimdude1

I would highly recommend the Deluxe agency, can't go wrong with them in my experience. If you want a more mixed race girl, check out Carmen Kisses, although she only works every now and then I think.

Offline alibirmingham

I tried to think of some but most of my recommendations may be a bit vanilla for you. ATM my go to wg’s are

slut Sophie (aw) - she seems to be into dom and bondage but not filthy

Chanel (lush agency) - seems eager to please but may be dependant on what you want. She’s young and willing I suppose

Melanie Hot (aw) hot and decent service but vanilla.

Chardonnay (aw) - not my cup of tea but highly reviewed so plenty of info to make up your own mind

Some I haven’t tried that come highly recommend

Gorgeous Vicky (aw)

Lilith noir which you already mentioned.

Not all my recommendations will be available as some tour and some
May not work the days you come

Offline Brown sauce

I tried to think of some but most of my recommendations may be a bit vanilla for you. ATM my go to wg’s are

slut Sophie (aw) - she seems to be into dom and bondage but not filthy

Chanel (lush agency) - seems eager to please but may be dependant on what you want. She’s young and willing I suppose

Melanie Hot (aw) hot and decent service but vanilla.

Chardonnay (aw) - not my cup of tea but highly reviewed so plenty of info to make up your own mind

Some I haven’t tried that come highly recommend

Gorgeous Vicky (aw)

Lilith noir which you already mentioned.

Not all my recommendations will be available as some tour and some
May not work the days you come

Thanks. Tbh vanilla good too tbh as long owo inc I’m happy

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks. Tbh vanilla good too tbh as long owo inc I’m happy

The first lot I’ve mentioned I’ve seen and all do owo. I won’t see anyone if owo isn’t on offer

Offline Brown sauce

Chanel from lush has made my list. Might try outcall with her

Offline Brown sauce

I would highly recommend the Deluxe agency, can't go wrong with them in my experience. If you want a more mixed race girl, check out Carmen Kisses, although she only works every now and then I think.

Carmen kisses looks my type too

Offline supercookie

Chardonnay rarely if ever, disappoints. You really can't go wrong with Chardonnay for a trusted punt.