Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena - sexy petite Thai in Hillingdon  (Read 9906 times)

43 review(s) for Tanya20199 (37 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline 888

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All via text on the same day, and then a quick call once outside her place for a door number.

Location: New-ish build flats opposite Hillingdon Hospital (parked here, £1.70 for an hour)

The Girl: Very pretty and petite thai girl, looks in her mid 20’s but always hard to tell with Thai girls!
Cracking little body (tummy shows signs of child birth but still a lovely body). Nicely done big bolt ons.

The Meet: Buzzed me in, and then a nice friendly smiley welcome once in the flat. She was wearing a tight little dress and I thought to myself “God damn!!”. She’s very sexy. Paid her £100 for half an hour (£80 + £20 for “full service”).
Took the shower that was offered - towel, shower gel, and mouth wash all provided. Long sloppy BJ to start, plenty of eye contact and attention to balls. Lovely. Next I asked to be rimmed (first time from a WG). Fantastic. Then on to 69, followed by sex in a couple of positions, before popping in the bag. She can take quite a good pounding. Another quick shower and I was on way way.

Summary: Very nice girl - friendly, pretty, sexy, and extremely good at what she does. Fresh and clean too. No negatives at all. Will definitely see her again at some point. Said she’ll be in Langley near Slough next week.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 09:00:01 am by 888 »

Offline magnetico

. Said she’ll be in Langley near Slough next week.
:dash: i wanted to see her again, but I'm not going that far  :cry:

Offline JonasG

Sounds great only thing putting me off is this 20 quid extra for full service.

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All via text on the same day, and then a quick call once outside her place for a door number.

Location: New-ish build flats opposite Hillingdon Hospital (parked here, £1.70 for an hour)

The Girl: Very pretty and petite thai girl, looks in her mid 20’s but always hard to tell with Thai girls!
Cracking little body (tummy shows signs of child birth but still a lovely body). Nicely done big bolt ons.

The Meet: Buzzed me in, and then a nice friendly smiley welcome once in the flat. She was wearing a tight little dress and I thought to myself “God damn!!”. She’s very sexy. Paid her £100 for half an hour (£80 + £20 for “full service”).
Took the shower that was offered - towel, shower gel, and mouth wash all provided. Long sloppy BJ to start, plenty of eye contact and attention to balls. Lovely. Next I asked to be rimmed (first time from a WG). Fantastic. Then on to 69, followed by sex in a couple of positions, before popping in the bag. She can take quite a good pounding. Another quick shower and I was on way way.

Summary: Very nice girl - friendly, pretty, sexy, and extremely good at what she does. Fresh and clean too. No negatives at all. Will definitely see her again at some point. Said she’ll be in Langley near Slough next week.
Cheers for the review OP.  :hi:

Just a quick question regarding her please mate. You mentioned her " mum tum".

Some reviews state she has a flat stomach  Some say a bit flabby with  scars and spots. Which would you say it is?  :unknown:

Many thanks.   :thumbsup:

Offline 888

It’s flat but not toned - skin isn’t taut. Don’t recall any spots or scars.

Offline Trotter671

She is indeed a petite little cutie :angelgirl: I had a ball with Meena (Tanya at the time) last September in Chester (review up on here) :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Promising as the feedback is beware that the photos have been heavily doctored for shape and skin condition.

100 for 30 mins very vanilla with a Thai smacks more of taking the Mick.  If A were included then perhaps...

Offline JonasG

100 for 30 mins very vanilla with a Thai smacks more of taking the Mick.  If A were included then perhaps...

Yeah thinking the same. She's taking the piss with that £20 extra full service nonsense.

£80 I imagine would be without DFK and OWO which wouldn't be worth it either.

Offline Sneakypete1999

A couple of new pics added. Seems like she's bouncing around a few locations. Would like to fuck her tight little pussy and sample her fun bags again. Shame its too far of a journey currently : (

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online nohey1

I was with her a few weeks ago - totally worth the punt. £20 was a bit of a pisstake admittedly though.

Offline Sneakypete1999

Yeah not sure why its been split like that.

£150 is pretty much the standard rate for an hour with a decent thai but £130 without FS would be a rip off.

Definitely worth the cash though, her cock sucking skills and rimming are decent and she can take a thorough pounding and although its not on her list I came on her face (accidently on purpose) and she didnt seem to mind too much.

Offline Siliconfan

She sure moves about! I had her in London last year, quite tasty, lovely knockers and an all round good fuck.

Offline Chorley

A couple of new pics added. Seems like she's bouncing around a few locations. Would like to fuck her tight little pussy and sample her fun bags again. Shame its too far of a journey currently : (

Holy shit!
How fuckable does she look in that red dress?!!!  :wacko: :yahoo:

Offline Sneakypete1999

Holy shit!

Yeah she looks like a naughty little fuck slut right. Shame she doesnt have anal on the menu, I would love to fuck this one in the arse.

Offline Sneakypete1999

She sure moves about! I had her in London last year, quite tasty, lovely knockers and an all round good fuck.

You seem to have penchant for the asian persuasion like myself sir, any recommendations?

Offline Chorley

Yeah she looks like a naughty little fuck slut right. Shame she doesnt have anal on the menu, I would love to fuck this one in the arse.
She looks tiny and as she's South East Asian I'd imagine her pussy is a proper dick clamper?

With those things to consider I'd imagine her chocolate starfish would be tighter than a Scotmsmans wallet and only those of us blessed with a chipolata or similar would be able to take a drive up her Marmite Motorway?

Probably the journey of a lifetime though? :cool:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 05:08:42 pm by Chorley »

Online nohey1

Holy shit!

She met me in that dress and kept it on throughout the punt. Pretty damn hot.

Offline Sneakypete1999

She looks tiny and as she's South East Asian I'd imagine her pussy is a proper dick clamper?

With those things to consider I'd imagine her chocolate starfish would be tighter than a Scotmsmans wallet and only those of us blessed with a chipolata or similar would be able to take a drive up her Marmite Motorway?

Probably the journey of a lifetime though? :cool:

Yeah her pussy is nice and tight but she can take a good length.

As per the rear, I wonder if enough cash was on the table whether she might consider it. 

Offline magnetico

Thanks for sharing these pics  :hi:
Shame she's not back to Central London, she's a great punt.

Offline Sneakypete1999

I keep checking and asking but the response I get is 'not yet' and I suppose it will be a while! : (

May have to book out a day and take a drive. Body and service are definitely one of the best thais I've experienced in London.

Offline Siliconfan

You seem to have penchant for the asian persuasion like myself sir, any recommendations?
Have sent a DM

Online Joe112

She looks good, does her pussy feel loose or ok?

Offline Sneakypete1999

She looks good, does her pussy feel loose or ok?

Definitely a tight little fuck pocket this one.

Offline JonasG

Ooh in Chertsey (Links to Kingston when you click location but either way) now! Very tempted...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 10:23:54 am by JonasG »