Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Rosé: Birmingham (Where Crazy Met Awkward)  (Read 4117 times)

12 review(s) for Amber Rosé (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline bonatempora

My punt with Amber took place on 14/08/20.

Here is the link for her AdultWork page: External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Mostly done via text and a call when I got to her place. Texts were sporadic but eventually agreed a time and how long I was looking to stay. She sent me her address via text. Upon arrival was made to wait an extra 15 minutes as she was still getting ready. Once ready she text me with "done" I had to call as I didn't know what number to press: she then told me and this just felt like time wasting to me.

Apartment blocks near the Edgbaston Cricket ground. Parking can be a bit tricky around this area however, plenty of free parking opposite in a well known supermarket chain.

Once inside (I will fast-forward a little here)... her apartment was absolutely filthy! It was literally like a bomb had gone off inside. As I went into the bedroom the carpet was sticky and had ash all over the floor. To top it off nowhere to really put your clothes: so just imagine the initial thought of thinking "I'm gonna have to plonk my stuff on the floor." Luckily I saw the outside handles on her wardrobe and managed to hang everything up!

She has now placed a big TV right at the foot of the bed (I'll explain more later on in the review). Her dressers on either side of the bed were just nasty, sticky and looked like they had taken a shower in alcohol. So couldn't even place my watch on the dresser. The bed certainly didn't smell fresh or look clean so this made me uneasy. I know WG's recycle the bed in a day with clients yet, this felt like it had been a week!

When I went into the bathroom it was half-decent. At least this was a "little" clean. The towel put out for me to shower with I think she had used prior: as I was only going to be washing downstairs with it, I thought "screw it." In general all the other doors I could see open (kitchen, living area): dishes everywhere, clothes everywhere, etc.

She said to me as I walked in "I've been in a covid coma and had a pig-out." Well judging by your place Amber it sure looked like a pigsty!

Looks:

Typical Amber move with opening the door and presenting herself full-on in your face. Makeup was sloppy and looked rushed. Was wearing a black/pinstripe lingerie set.

-On AW advertises she's 29. She's 34. My previous review on Amber can be referenced... I know her real age. She looks it too if not older now as I don't think she's looking after herself.

-Facially now a 5.

-Body wise: she's really let herself go! I'm talking full on hanging gut. Definitely been having pig-outs during covid as she said! Height about 5'4, dress size is probably a 12 now, new boob job done where it looks like she's now got a man's chest. For me now dropped down to a 5 in this department also.

-She's using her old pics on AW so not accurate.

Service:

Once in Amber was doing the whole "oh it's so nice to see you again!" Seeing as she somehow remembered me. Gave me a hug and a kiss and then said "go on through!" Now as I was walking in this is where I looked around and saw her place being disgusting. She probably noticed and hence why she made that comment about having a covid pig-out. Already put off but thinking let's just see where this goes... I started to get the paperwork out the way. £250 for 2 hours: she said she'd do her old rate with with me as she had seen me before. Now charges £270 for 2 hours. Cash counted and she stashed it. As I was getting undressed she just went on and on, would not be quiet for a single second, and kept making attempts at telling jokes about anything.

Thankfully, she left the room for a little bit to get me my water and came back in as I was undressed then offered me a shower. Into the bathroom and noticed the towel wasn't fresh but didn't bother saying anything as I really didn't want an earache. As mentioned earlier I was only gonna wash downstairs anyhow. Back into the bedroom and I'm greeted with: loud, obnoxious chatter, where she just did not shut up for a second again. As I made my way to the bed to join her she kept on saying how I'm so quiet... Really? When you don't let someone get a word in edgeways what do you think will happen?

So onto the bed and she's still making silly wisecracks trying to be funny. Then starts saying "don't you think I'm funny!? don't you think I'm funny!?" I didn't exactly go there to see a clown. Kept on talking and talking by now: I'm thinking we must be a good portion into the time so tried to instigate some kissing. Then she wanted to freshen up as she had been guzzling on some nasty alcohol mixed with squash I think. Her method of freshening her breath: a mint (seriously) which she chewed anyway. Thereafter, she stayed on her knees and wasn't really laying beside me so had to direct her in with my hand. She then got comfortable and we started to kiss. Even though DFK was on offer I wasn't enjoying it as I felt like I was kissing a brewery.

Eventually she took her lingerie set off as kept on complaining it was uncomfortable. As well as these tights she chose to wear as she kept on ripping them. So got fully naked. I knew something was up with her as I know she's a coke-head. Naturally the over excessive talking, guzzling down on a drink to keep her buzz going, and wanting to get naked because she's probably hot. Yup... she was most likely high off coke!   

Not really long into the DFK anyhow she said "shall I wrap you up or you want a blowjob first?" I just thought to myself is she serious... she's done nothing to even make me hard and she wants to get into the sex already! Requested a blowjob and she then started sucking my cock (OWO). In fairness this was a good way to enjoy some peace and quiet lol. The blowjob was decent and she did pleasure my balls too however, no rimming which I found weird as when I saw her before it was on the table. Either way I really couldn't be bothered at this stage to ask for rimming. Getting tired she asked if I wanted more... me: "yes!" So the the blowjob continued and eventually I decided to move onto the sex.

Tried to kiss her again as she wanted to kiss but the breath wasn't helping so purposely licked her nipples. She then says "I've got no sensation in my nipples after my new boob job, this is where my nipples used to be lick here." Pointed to near enough her scarring! Wasn't gonna happen and talk about putting a man off! Just changed the subject and was like "Oh I'm hard now." Worked and she got a condom to wrap me up with.

Once wrapped up she asked which position I'd like and started off in missionary. This is where I got a good look at her pussy and it just looked nasty. Unshaven and uneven with hair... so probably a weak effort at trimming it. Also, she had a few spots that stuck out but nothing like a rash and it just didn't look clean in general. The sex itself wasn't bad as I just fucked the shit out of her... I was just at the point of fucking hardcore after listening to her bullshit! So switched the missionary position to a few variants and eventually moved onto Doggy. Funnily enough she was in the mood to take it rough and wanted to be "thrown around." Yeah, probably because she was high off all that coke she's been sniffing. We moved onto Doggy and I fucked her to the peak of exhaustion... she enjoyed it and came... I didn't!

Thereafter, we both just lay back on the bed where we caught our breath as it was a hot day. As we recovered no effort was made by Amber to help me finish, instead she starts talking again and I think "no, no, no!" My erection just dies. At this stage I thought fuck it I'll make an effort to just finish myself off. I entertained her in conversation a little but this is where it got real awkward... real quick. As we were talking I heard the door open/close and even Amber was like "oh that was loud." Initially, we thought it came from the lobby but boy were we wrong!

After say 5 minutes or so the door to the room opens and her male cousin walks in! He opened the door and went "hey you alriii... (shocked look on his face)?" Then runs off. Amber gets up chases after him and replies "Wtf you doing! Don't you know I'm with a client haven't I told you to knock!" I was in shock and lying there naked just tried covering my dick area with my hands quickly... when he walked in. Luckily that big ass TV was there and I think that may have blocked his view somewhat. I reckon with our own conversation and music playing on that TV (throughout) we didn't realise someone had entered the flat.

She then has a go at him for ages in the other room. Meanwhile I'm looking at my phone and only an hour of my time has passed by. Even still at this stage I'm thinking fuck it I need to get out of here! Amber then comes back in and apologises profusely and starts saying "please don't feel bad it's my fault! He's just been released and I was giving him a place to stay." This guy didn't look menacing at all: but even still I thought great he's an ex-con in her place who awkwardly barged in, albeit he was still polite afterwards and said sorry a million times lol. She then insisted that she'll make him leave and then got quite passive/aggressive where she charged out and had a full-on go at him! I'm just standing there thinking wtf and at this stage my boxers are on, as I'm slowly/subtly starting to get ready.

Now to make matters worse she comes in the room and begs me to say hello to him. I mean really!? Isn't it awkward enough as it is! So opens the door and insists, where she calls him out and we say what was probably the most awkward hello ever! In a way I felt bad for the guy as it looked like he had the fear of god put in him. At this stage she shoved him out the door and said "look he's leaving now." Thankfully he was gone and we were both alone again, back in the room, although things progressively got worse.

Amber I reckon at this stage lost the plot. She kept on asking if I was okay... what was I meant to say... I just said kept on reassuring her it's okay. She was behaving really passive/aggressive and then begged me not to leave. Then stuck her finger into my water glass to check if the temperature was okay... wtf! I really did try to return to the normality of the punt but it wasn't going to happen: not as if this was really a "normal" punt to begin with anyway. It was just awkward and then she went "fine I'll give you some money back!" I pointed out to her that isn't the point and I didn't ask for my money back... as well as it not being my fault that her cousin invited himself in... she took that as an insult and went "so what it's my fault now." I tactfully said it's no ones fault as didn't want to get into and argument or altercation with a coke-head.

She first said I can have £100 back as her rate is £150 for the hour... then said £80 as she has new rates for 2 hours. I politely pointed out to her she didn't charge £270, she charged £250 and it was £250 that was paid. As well as her cousin walking in say 50 minutes into the punt anyhow. She abruptly said "FINE have £100 back!" Proceeded to throw the money at me. I had almost finished getting ready so knew it was time to make a swift exit. Then in true off her-rocker style she goes off on one and gives me a sob story about: how she has to make 3k by the end of the week, her mum's ill and she has other issues, blah, blah, blah! I had my money in my pocket and there was no chance I was gonna hand her anything back, despite her best efforts.

Ready and about to walk out she's wiping her tears away (had started crying earlier) she says: "you're probably never gonna speak to me again let alone see me!" I'm just standing there thinking wtf. Trying to diffuse something which isn't even my fault, I calm her down and act like everything's fine and I'll pay her a visit next week (yeah never happened). As I'm leaving she wants to hug and kiss (guilt I'm guessing) then shouts "I love ya!" In an open corridor as I'm walking away from her door... my pace quickened... boy was I glad to see the back of her/that situation!

In Summary:

In truth I have to take accountability as I wasn't looking to ever see Amber again after my last visit to her. However, being that it had been a year and giving someone the benefit of the doubt I let that get the better of me. Especially since my last punt wasn't great either I thought perhaps this would be more PSE style, good experience, again with a tried and tested girl. In all my years of punting I've never had a more awkward experience! Not being over-dramatic but this would be enough to put some off punting for good, or at least for a good while as it now has done to me.

The year in general I think for many punters has been shit with covid. Especially seeing as you can't get the quantity of girls in our area let alone this virus taking its toll. I can count all my punts this year so far on one hand... sadly not many great punts to talk about at all. This one though for me will give me a good break as I'm still processing what happened I guess. Amber said to me towards the end of the punt "I haven't done a line today at all." Yeah right. Her habit playing its role and mannerism(s) in which she handled the situation... I think speaks volumes... maybe she should pause her services and seek help or find a new vocation.

The Verdict: Amber said it best herself "I probably won't have anything more to do with her again."

At least I got some of my money back and left unscathed.

Good luck to anyone who decides to visit her. :wackogirl:     
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 01:44:09 am by AJ2019 »
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971

My punt with Amber took place on 14/08/20.

Here is the link for her AdultWork page: External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Mostly done via text and a call when I got to her place. Texts were sporadic but eventually agreed a time and how long I was looking to stay. She sent me her address via text. Upon arrival was made to wait an extra 15 minutes as she was still getting ready. Once ready she text me with "done" I had to call as I didn't know what number to press: she then told me and this just felt like time wasting to me.

Apartment blocks near the Edgbaston Cricket ground. Parking can be a bit tricky around this area however, plenty of free parking opposite in a well known supermarket chain.

Once inside (I will fast-forward a little here)... her apartment was absolutely filthy! It was literally like a bomb had gone off inside. As I went into the bedroom the carpet was sticky and had ash all over the floor. To top it off nowhere to really put your clothes: so just imagine the initial thought of thinking "I'm gonna have to plonk my stuff on the floor." Luckily I saw the outside handles on her wardrobe and managed to hang everything up!

She has now placed a big TV right at the foot of the bed (I'll explain more later on in the review). Her dressers on either side of the bed were just nasty, sticky and looked like they had taken a shower in alcohol. So couldn't even place my watch on the dresser. The bed certainly didn't smell fresh or look clean so this made me uneasy. I know WG's recycle the bed in a day with clients yet, this felt like it had been a week!

When I went into the bathroom it was half-decent. At least this was a "little" clean. The towel put out for me to shower with I think she had used prior: as I was only going to be washing downstairs with it, I thought "screw it." In general all the other doors I could see open (kitchen, living area): dishes everywhere, clothes everywhere, etc.

She said to me as I walked in "I've been in a covid coma and had a pig-out." Well judging by your place Amber it sure looked like a pigsty!

Looks:

Typical Amber move with opening the door and presenting herself full-on in your face. Makeup was sloppy and looked rushed. Was wearing a black/pinstripe lingerie set.

-On AW advertises she's 29. She's 34. My previous review on Amber can be referenced... I know her real age. She looks it too if not older now as I don't think she's looking after herself.

-Facially now a 5.

-Body wise: she's really let herself go! I'm talking full on hanging gut. Definitely been having pig-outs during covid as she said! Height about 5'4, dress size is probably a 12 now, new boob job done where it looks like she's now got a man's chest. For me now dropped down to a 5 in this department also.

-She's using her old pics on AW so not accurate.

Service:

Once in Amber was doing the whole "oh it's so nice to see you again!" Seeing as she somehow remembered me. Gave me a hug and a kiss and then said "go on through!" Now as I was walking in this is where I looked around and saw her place being disgusting. She probably noticed and hence why she made that comment about having a covid pig-out. Already put off but thinking let's just see where this goes... I started to get the paperwork out the way. £250 for 2 hours: she said she'd do her old rate with with me as she had seen me before. Now charges £270 for 2 hours. Cash counted and she stashed it. As I was getting undressed she just went on and on, would not be quiet for a single second, and kept making attempts at telling jokes about anything.

Thankfully, she left the room for a little bit to get me my water and came back in as I was undressed then offered me a shower. Into the bathroom and noticed the towel wasn't fresh but didn't bother saying anything as I really didn't want an earache. As mentioned earlier I was only gonna wash downstairs anyhow. Back into the bedroom and I'm greeted with: loud, obnoxious chatter, where she just did not shut up for a second again. As I made my way to the bed to join her she kept on saying how I'm so quiet... Really? When you don't let someone get a word in edgeways what do you think will happen?

So onto the bed and she's still making silly wisecracks trying to be funny. Then starts saying "don't you think I'm funny!? don't you think I'm funny!?" I didn't exactly go there to see a clown. Kept on talking and talking by now: I'm thinking we must be a good portion into the time so tried to instigate some kissing. Then she wanted to freshen up as she had been guzzling on some nasty alcohol mixed with squash I think. Her method of freshening her breath: a mint (seriously) which she chewed anyway. Thereafter, she stayed on her knees and wasn't really laying beside me so had to direct her in with my hand. She then got comfortable and we started to kiss. Even though DFK was on offer I wasn't enjoying it as I felt like I was kissing a brewery.

Eventually she took her lingerie set off as kept on complaining it was uncomfortable. As well as these tights she chose to wear as she kept on ripping them. So got fully naked. I knew something was up with her as I know she's a coke-head. Naturally the over excessive talking, guzzling down on a drink to keep her buzz going, and wanting to get naked because she's probably hot. Yup... she was most likely high off coke!   

Not really long into the DFK anyhow she said "shall I wrap you up or you want a blowjob first?" I just thought to myself is she serious... she's done nothing to even make me hard and she wants to get into the sex already! Requested a blowjob and she then started sucking my cock (OWO). In fairness this was a good way to enjoy some peace and quiet lol. The blowjob was decent and she did pleasure my balls too however, no rimming which I found weird as when I saw her before it was on the table. Either way I really couldn't be bothered at this stage to ask for rimming. Getting tired she asked if I wanted more... me: "yes!" So the the blowjob continued and eventually I decided to move onto the sex.

Tried to kiss her again as she wanted to kiss but the breath wasn't helping so purposely licked her nipples. She then says "I've got no sensation in my nipples after my new boob job, this is where my nipples used to be lick here." Pointed to near enough her scarring! Wasn't gonna happen and talk about putting a man off! Just changed the subject and was like "Oh I'm hard now." Worked and she got a condom to wrap me up with.

Once wrapped up she asked which position I'd like and started off in missionary. This is where I got a good look at her pussy and it just looked nasty. Unshaven and uneven with hair... so probably a weak effort at trimming it. Also, she had a few spots that stuck out but nothing like a rash and it just didn't look clean in general. The sex itself wasn't bad as I just fucked the shit out of her... I was just at the point of fucking hardcore after listening to her bullshit! So switched the missionary position to a few variants and eventually moved onto Doggy. Funnily enough she was in the mood to take it rough and wanted to be "thrown around." Yeah, probably because she was high off all that coke she's been sniffing. We moved onto Doggy and I fucked her to the peak of exhaustion... she enjoyed it and came... I didn't!

Thereafter, we both just lay back on the bed where we caught our breath as it was a hot day. As we recovered no effort was made by Amber to help me finish, instead she starts talking again and I think "no, no, no!" My erection just dies. At this stage I thought fuck it I'll make an effort to just finish myself off. I entertained her in conversation a little but this is where it got real awkward... real quick. As we were talking I heard the door open/close and even Amber was like "oh that was loud." Initially, we thought it came from the lobby but boy were we wrong!

After say 5 minutes or so the door to the room opens and her male cousin walks in! He opened the door and went "hey you alriii... (shocked look on his face)?" Then runs off. Amber gets up chases after him and replies "Wtf you doing! Don't you know I'm with a client haven't I told you to knock!" I was in shock and lying there naked just tried covering my dick area with my hands quickly... when he walked in. Luckily that big ass TV was there and I think that may have blocked his view somewhat. I reckon with our own conversation and music playing on that TV (throughout) we didn't realise someone had entered the flat.

She then has a go at him for ages in the other room. Meanwhile I'm looking at my phone and only an hour of my time has passed by. Even still at this stage I'm thinking fuck it I need to get out of here! Amber then comes back in and apologises profusely and starts saying "please don't feel bad it's my fault! He's just been released and I was giving him a place to stay." This guy didn't look menacing at all: but even still I thought great he's an ex-con in her place who awkwardly barged in, albeit he was still polite afterwards and said sorry a million times lol. She then insisted that she'll make him leave and then got quite passive/aggressive where she charged out and had a full-on go at him! I'm just standing there thinking wtf and at this stage my boxers are on, as I'm slowly/subtly starting to get ready.

Now to make matters worse she comes in the room and begs me to say hello to him. I mean really!? Isn't it awkward enough as it is! So opens the door and insists, where she calls him out and we say what was probably the most awkward hello ever! In a way I felt bad for the guy as it looked like he had the fear of god put in him. At this stage she shoved him out the door and said "look he's leaving now." Thankfully he was gone and we were both alone again, back in the room, although things progressively got worse.

Amber I reckon at this stage lost the plot. She kept on asking if I was okay... what was I meant to say... I just said kept on reassuring her it's okay. She was behaving really passive/aggressive and then begged me not to leave. Then stuck her finger into my water glass to check if the temperature was okay... wtf! I really did try to return to the normality of the punt but it wasn't going to happen: not as if this was really a "normal" punt to begin with anyway. It was just awkward and then she went "fine I'll give you some money back!" I pointed out to her that isn't the point and I didn't ask for my money back... as well as it not being my fault that her cousin invited himself in... she took that as an insult and went "so what it's my fault now." I tactfully said it's no ones fault as didn't want to get into and argument or altercation with a coke-head.

She first said I can have £100 back as her rate is £150 for the hour... then said £80 as she has new rates for 2 hours. I politely pointed out to her she didn't charge £270, she charged £250 and it was £250 that was paid. As well as her cousin walking in say 50 minutes into the punt anyhow. She abruptly said "FINE have £100 back!" Proceeded to throw the money at me. I had almost finished getting ready so knew it was time to make a swift exit. Then in true off her-rocker style she goes off on one and gives me a sob story about: how she has to make 3k by the end of the week, her mum's ill and she has other issues, blah, blah, blah! I had my money in my pocket and there was no chance I was gonna hand her anything back, despite her best efforts.

Ready and about to walk out she's wiping her tears away (had started crying earlier) she says: "you're probably never gonna speak to me again let alone see me!" I'm just standing there thinking wtf. Trying to diffuse something which isn't even my fault, I calm her down and act like everything's fine and I'll pay her a visit next week (yeah never happened). As I'm leaving she wants to hug and kiss (guilt I'm guessing) then shouts "I love ya!" In an open corridor as I'm walking away from her door... my pace quickened... boy was I glad to see the back of her/that situation!

In Summary:

In truth I have to take accountability as I wasn't looking to ever see Amber again after my last visit to her. However, being that it had been a year and giving someone the benefit of the doubt I let that get the better of me. Especially since my last punt wasn't great either I thought perhaps this would be more PSE style, good experience, again with a tried and tested girl. In all my years of punting I've never had a more awkward experience! Not being over-dramatic but this would be enough to put some off punting for good, or at least for a good while as it now has done to me.

The year in general I think for many punters has been shit with covid. Especially seeing as you can't get the quantity of girls in our area let alone this virus taking its toll. I can count all my punts this year so far on one hand... sadly not many great punts to talk about at all. This one though for me will give me a good break as I'm still processing what happened I guess. Amber said to me towards the end of the punt "I haven't done a line today at all." Yeah right. Her habit playing its role and mannerism(s) in which she handled the situation... I think speaks volumes... maybe she should pause her services and seek help or find a new vocation.

The Verdict: Amber said it best herself "I probably won't have anything more to do with her again."

At least I got some of my money back and left unscathed.

Good luck to anyone who decides to visit her. :wackogirl:   

Great review and it made me chuckle but on serious note glad you got out safe because it could have gone the other way as well especially when her cousin came in,hope your next one is a positive also how old are the pictures as she looks good in them probably the power of photoshop and/or good angles.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Harsh mate, harsh - surely a Neutral at worst? She even tested the temperature of your water?!?  :scare:  ;)

Cracking review, I’m just glad you got out of there in one piece and getting a partial refund in those circumstances is a big bonus. Hopefully your next one is better (as long as you don’t have your time with a coke-addled skank interrupted by the appearance of an ex-con then it will be!)

Offline Punterperson1971

Harsh mate, harsh - surely a Neutral at worst? She even tested the temperature of your water?!?  :scare:  ;)

Cracking review, I’m just glad you got out of there in one piece and getting a partial refund in those circumstances is a big bonus. Hopefully your next one is better (as long as you don’t have your time with a coke-addled skank interrupted by the appearance of an ex-con then it will be!)

Definitely a negative no way a neutral,coke head and her cousin walking in and an ex con too not knowing which way the situation will go and even then she put an ex con up at her place of work  yet still accepting clients????
Definitely a well deserved negative.

Offline AllenTheMan

Sounds insane - good for you in getting some money back. I would have bolted when the cousin walked in!

Offline alpharius

Holy shit that's a bad one. At least you got out in one piece and with a partial refund. Has clearly shifted from "party girl" to "does this to fuel her coke habit". Must be drinking like a fish to get fat as a cokehead

Offline kingkong69

Wow one crazy punt..deffo be on my black list.. :scare:

Offline Stealthmode

Click on West Midlands board by mistake! But stayed for the read. You handled yourself well, I must say.

Needs to make 3k by the end of the week but has time for coke! :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 11:05:26 am by Stealthmode »

Offline bonatempora

Thank you Punterperson1971. I remember the pictures being the same to about a year ago, I think she uses the angles well. From what I can see there is maybe one odd picture which she has added thereafter.

Cheers Charlie Chalk. lol props to her for checking the temperature... a sure-fire way of getting things back on track! :P :lol:

AllenTheMan, I know what you mean but I'm glad I didn't bolt as I got some money back. :thumbsup:

Alpharius, my thoughts exactly it's now in her best interest to work to endorse her habit.

Kingkong69, glad it helped you decide.

Stealthmode, appreciate the kind words and pleased it was a good read for you. Needs to focus more of her efforts on selling her crack, rather than doing crack to make that 3k lol! :wackogirl:   

Offline oldmanking

and to think i imagined i was having a really bad week.... until i read this review. lol  :wacko:

Offline jimmymac

Wow! What a totally insane punt  :D :scare:
That could put a man off punting for life!! :thumbsdown:

Online scutty brown

you knew she was a coke head but still went?
idiot

Offline bonatempora

Oldmanking, lol well I hope no one else experiences something like this.

Jimmymac, definitely the worst I've encountered out of all of my punts! :thumbsdown:

Scutty brown, many girls in this line of work have some habit and punters still choose to see them. Amber never used to be this bad... there are plenty of greens on here in her favour. Sadly she's just gotten progressively worse. I take accountability on my part (as mentioned in my review) but, inevitably I took a punt which is the name of the game.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Definitely a negative no way a neutral,coke head and her cousin walking in and an ex con too not knowing which way the situation will go and even then she put an ex con up at her place of work  yet still accepting clients????
Definitely a well deserved negative.
I wasn’t being entirely serious :D

That’s about as negative a punt as you can have unless you get mugged by the pimp on the way there!

Offline bonatempora

The irony was after her cousin walked in and left she mentioned the old: "hey, that's my girlfriend! What you doing!?" gag where the guy runs off leaving all his possessions behind.

I think that was her attempt at alleviating the situation lol! Bad timing and really not appropriate after what had just happened.. but I can laugh at it now. :lol: :wackogirl:

Offline Sparky Legs

Thanks for the review pal. Glad your OK, that could've gone another way and ended not as well as it did. One to avoid that one.

Offline bonatempora

Cheers Sparky Legs! Always happy to share. :)

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review AJ. I’ve pondered over booking her for a while and your info has saved me a potentially risky/disastrous meet with a messed up coke head   :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline bonatempora

No worries Cryton123. At least anyone who reads this won’t have to go through the same experience.:hi:

Offline Juankerr

Bloody hell AJ that's one you wont forget in a hurry, for all the wrong reasons!

Glad to hear you got out of the situation unscathed and got some of your money back.

Hope you have a better one next time out  :hi:

Offline bonatempora

Thanks Juankerr. Yes - lucky escape!

Well when I'm feeling up to punting again, I'll book with a WG who seems consistent and has solid greens. :thumbsup:

Offline snoopyigor

Crikey!!

Another one I’ve tried to see a few times before. First time we chatted she came across great, second time she admitted she’d been taking stuff and asked if I minded!!  Yep time to forget this one...

Offline Wood2017

Bloody hell what a disaster of a booking  :lol:

Offline bonatempora

The first time I saw her she was renting her living room out to another WG (touring). Heard the other WG’s clients come & go therefore, the front door opened and closed frequently every 15 - 30 minutes.

Halfway into my punt with Amber I remember her taking some of the money I had paid her and saying “brb”. Did hear the front door open/close subtly yet, Amber was MIA for a good 5 minutes or so and came back in rather “sniffly.” This is where my suspicion first arose.

It’s quite clear now she probably had a dealer drop the “goods” to her on that occasion. I reckon her issue is she overzealously gets friendly with people too quick. Therefore, doesn’t know where to draw the line with punters, her place of work and her habit. But when you make your place: a coke-den, dealer drop & house randoms... it’s no longer gonna be somewhere to host/entertain your clients.

At least that’s what it’s become now.

Offline The Owl

Fuck my life, what did I just read. I've had one escort go off on me when I fucked up her get in process but nothing like this. What a sad state of affairs Amber has got herself in to. Perhaps she should invest some of her money in getting help for her drug dependency issues rather than snorting it up her nose of looking after her idiot relative. She might want to invest some money in getting her shit hole of a flat cleaned up whilst she still has punters willing to pay her.

On my blacklist. Cheers OP.

Offline bonatempora

You’re welcome The Owl.

The worst part of it all is I’m still trying to get over having to say “hello” to the guy in my boxers! :dash: :lol:

I won’t be playing the lottery anytime soon either lol!

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Wow, interesting read!

I've had a coke fueled SP booking, and an SP break down in full tears about her ex bf and other shite before but I think your experience trumps it.

I think it's high time to remove this young lady from my hot list, very much my type but I need that kind of booking like a hole in the head

Better luck next outing :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

WOW  :timeout: JUST WOW

Fuck knows what I’d do in that situ but I sure as hell wouldn’t say hello that’s for sure. Imagine seeing that bloke on the street now. He’s clearly an idiot so he’d probably come up to you and ask you how your doing and mention that incident regardless of who’s with you  :dash:

Offline Taggart

Big thanks to the OP for his candour to post this review. Lady off my HL now.
Need more reviews like this when the meet is so bad, too many mediocre to poor reviews pass as positive or neutral.

Offline bonatempora

Eugene Tackleberry, luck of the draw sometimes I guess! Thanks... next time I do hope it’s a better one. :hi:

Alibirmingham, I’d rather not imagine that scenario. But yes he did seem to have a few brain cells missing! :lol:

Taggart, you’re very welcome indeed! :thumbsup:

Offline Arbetare

Jesus Christ what a booking!

And to think I was a bit pissed with the way my booking ended with her!  :lol: (see my review)

Glad you came out of it OK and hope the next one is a belter  :hi:

Offline bonatempora

Jesus Christ what a booking!

And to think I was a bit pissed with the way my booking ended with her!  :lol: (see my review)

Glad you came out of it OK and hope the next one is a belter  :hi:

Arbetare, just read your review lol! Despite what happened towards the end of your punt: I still think you caught Amber in her “Golden Age.”

Appreciate the kind words :thumbsup: Yes I hope the next one is good too :hi:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 03:55:55 pm by AJ2019 »