Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: As I see it....  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

So,

I've been punting for a number of years and have visited independents & establishments up and down the country. I've seen the same WGs a number of times and about 3 or 4 times as many WGs only once. Most of the experiences I've had until recently had been pretty hit and miss. I'm getting a bit bored of throwing my money away considering that, even if a WG has a positive review here, I really need there to be good chemistry to actually get a 'worthwhile' level of enjoyment from a punt.

Allow me to explain, though I've been punting for a number of years, about 10 or so, I've only actually punted when I've been single. So, take out about 3/4 years. The problem for me, and maybe other punters, is that I hate spending AGES to find someone who I am willing to pay anything between £60 to £200 p/h, for what my left or right hand could do for free. I could just stop punting and that would be it, you wouldn't need to continue to read this drivel and think I'm just a whiny bitch, all would be right with the world! But no. I'm a weird fucker.

So, those experiences I was blabbering on about....

1) The good/worthwhile - Somehow in the 30-120 minutes that I've spent in a room with a WG, we've 'clicked'. Here comes that whiny bitch. For a punt to be worthwhile, I want to be able to have chemistry and just do what happens during sex. None of this, 'Sorry, that's extra'. Or worse still 'That's not a service I offer'. I enjoy the spontaneity (fuck me, I spelled that right first time) that sex offers. When you just do it, and the only thing that will need a discussion is usually whether or not she is willing to try anal. For me, I actually want it to feel like I've pulled in a bar, or I'm actually with the mrs (albeit single if punting). None of this, I'll advertise that I offer a GFE experience bollox. And truth be told, In my 6/7 (of 10) years of punting...I can count on one hand the number of those experiences that I've had.

2) The bleh/nothing special - These are your run of the mill punts. You arrive, she smiles takes your money walks out the room, returns to you naked on the bed. She fucks you (financially everytime, physically sometimes), you fuck her (physically). you cum, however many times, and off you go. Sure, she's a great lass and you're happy to bust a nut. For me, this punt was actually a waste of money - I do it more out of boredom than necessity. I could just as easily have used either hand, but fancied a change, but at £60-£150 p/h, I really just think this was a waste of money!

3) The fucking fuck that cunt bitch for fucking me over - These are the negative punts. The B&S scams. The 'I do all services inc DFE, CiM and every other acronym available on AW' - But you'd be lucky if she actually even let's you fuck her. I hate these ones with a passion. Can be any amount p/h because sometimes it's just your turn to have a shit punt. As above, waste of money. I was better off buying myself something.

4) The 'I'll splash out' - These are the punts on the level of Hendrix. You splash out, book a hotel room and the filthiest WG that money can buy. Maybe two. Or even throw a tranny in, just for shits and giggles (no h/s w/s included). I have done a few of these. Yes, you try something new/different. But there's little that I haven't done in my non-punting life, so it's usually that I'm treating myself. Upwards of £180 p/h, you'd better hope that it all comes good.

I know you can cross reference AW profiles with FRs on UKP and various other sources, and if you make an effort, it's more likely that it'll be a good punt. Also, JRC's usual comments about monkeys/peanuts and/or avoiding Romanians (both of which I agree with) increase the likelihood of a decent punt. There's not enough 1s, I'm fed up of 2s&3s, and I can't afford 4s too often.

So, where does this leave me? (fuck me, is he still whinging?)
Not long left - promise.

I've decided to go for the erotic massage options.
Here's why.
1) A friend runs just such a service (though I have only visited any of her girls twice).
2) The massage is, usually, really fucking intense and I enjoy it. I get a buzz from it.
3) If you're lucky, you may even get a surprise of more than just a massage (happens occasionally).

But now you're wondering - what the fuck was that all about?
He's found a few good girls? why not just only visit them?
Well - in my experience, if you visit a girl too often, she becomes too complacent, and you end up having 'average' punts with her.

Final thoughts?

I think I will be giving up proper punts and be switching to erotic massages permanently.
I have a few proper establishments that I visit. I have yet to have the feeling of an 'average' massage. The kind of shit you get fobbed off with to run down your 30min punt.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me. I can recommend a few massage places.
Otherwise....happy punting I guess....

Comments?

SirFrank

My main comment is this is too long to read

James999

I've been punting for a number of years
I've been punting for a number of years
Comments?

I got bored when you started repeating yourself, and didn't read any more  :thumbsdown:

Festisio

And truth be told, In my 6/7 (of 10) years of punting...I can count on one hand the number of those experiences that I've had.

An appalling ratio of good punts.  No wonder you are disillusioned.  Maybe it is best that you stick to massages where they may or may not tug you off at the end.

Offline smiths

So,

I've been punting for a number of years and have visited independents & establishments up and down the country. I've seen the same WGs a number of times and about 3 or 4 times as many WGs only once. Most of the experiences I've had until recently had been pretty hit and miss. I'm getting a bit bored of throwing my money away considering that, even if a WG has a positive review here, I really need there to be good chemistry to actually get a 'worthwhile' level of enjoyment from a punt.

Allow me to explain, though I've been punting for a number of years, about 10 or so, I've only actually punted when I've been single. So, take out about 3/4 years. The problem for me, and maybe other punters, is that I hate spending AGES to find someone who I am willing to pay anything between £60 to £200 p/h, for what my left or right hand could do for free. I could just stop punting and that would be it, you wouldn't need to continue to read this drivel and think I'm just a whiny bitch, all would be right with the world! But no. I'm a weird fucker.

So, those experiences I was blabbering on about....

1) The good/worthwhile - Somehow in the 30-120 minutes that I've spent in a room with a WG, we've 'clicked'. Here comes that whiny bitch. For a punt to be worthwhile, I want to be able to have chemistry and just do what happens during sex. None of this, 'Sorry, that's extra'. Or worse still 'That's not a service I offer'. I enjoy the spontaneity (fuck me, I spelled that right first time) that sex offers. When you just do it, and the only thing that will need a discussion is usually whether or not she is willing to try anal. For me, I actually want it to feel like I've pulled in a bar, or I'm actually with the mrs (albeit single if punting). None of this, I'll advertise that I offer a GFE experience bollox. And truth be told, In my 6/7 (of 10) years of punting...I can count on one hand the number of those experiences that I've had.

2) The bleh/nothing special - These are your run of the mill punts. You arrive, she smiles takes your money walks out the room, returns to you naked on the bed. She fucks you (financially everytime, physically sometimes), you fuck her (physically). you cum, however many times, and off you go. Sure, she's a great lass and you're happy to bust a nut. For me, this punt was actually a waste of money - I do it more out of boredom than necessity. I could just as easily have used either hand, but fancied a change, but at £60-£150 p/h, I really just think this was a waste of money!

3) The fucking fuck that cunt bitch for fucking me over - These are the negative punts. The B&S scams. The 'I do all services inc DFE, CiM and every other acronym available on AW' - But you'd be lucky if she actually even let's you fuck her. I hate these ones with a passion. Can be any amount p/h because sometimes it's just your turn to have a shit punt. As above, waste of money. I was better off buying myself something.

4) The 'I'll splash out' - These are the punts on the level of Hendrix. You splash out, book a hotel room and the filthiest WG that money can buy. Maybe two. Or even throw a tranny in, just for shits and giggles (no h/s w/s included). I have done a few of these. Yes, you try something new/different. But there's little that I haven't done in my non-punting life, so it's usually that I'm treating myself. Upwards of £180 p/h, you'd better hope that it all comes good.

I know you can cross reference AW profiles with FRs on UKP and various other sources, and if you make an effort, it's more likely that it'll be a good punt. Also, JRC's usual comments about monkeys/peanuts and/or avoiding Romanians (both of which I agree with) increase the likelihood of a decent punt. There's not enough 1s, I'm fed up of 2s&3s, and I can't afford 4s too often.

So, where does this leave me? (fuck me, is he still whinging?)
Not long left - promise.

I've decided to go for the erotic massage options.
Here's why.
1) A friend runs just such a service (though I have only visited any of her girls twice).
2) The massage is, usually, really fucking intense and I enjoy it. I get a buzz from it.
3) If you're lucky, you may even get a surprise of more than just a massage (happens occasionally).

But now you're wondering - what the fuck was that all about?
He's found a few good girls? why not just only visit them?
Well - in my experience, if you visit a girl too often, she becomes too complacent, and you end up having 'average' punts with her.

Final thoughts?

I think I will be giving up proper punts and be switching to erotic massages permanently.
I have a few proper establishments that I visit. I have yet to have the feeling of an 'average' massage. The kind of shit you get fobbed off with to run down your 30min punt.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me. I can recommend a few massage places.
Otherwise....happy punting I guess....

Comments?

If i had so few good punts percentage wise as you i would of long ago retired and concentrated on pulling and wanking instead.

How good a WG is has NOTHING to do with what she or her pimp charge but all to do with her own attitude. I dont need other punters to tell me this, i have learnt it from years of punting. All this you pay peanuts and you will get a monkey is total and complete bollocks.

A massage to me is like going to a restaurant and just having a starter, i wish you luck with it, you never know it may suit you.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Offline hendrix

Do what makes you happy  :unknown:

Regarding point 1 and "extras", I don't see girls who charge "extra's" because I want to know beforehand that whatever I feel like at the spur of the moment, facial, swallow etc (yes, anal should be agreed beforehand for the sake of preparation, but again I won't pay extra for it) is going to happen without me worrying about the money. There are girls I probably should see based on my tastes "analqueen1" springs to mind..but by the time you've added in her extras for anal (weird, given her speciality), a2m, duo's etc...she's more expensive than my best regulars.

vorian

Regarding point 1 and "extras", I don't see girls who charge "extra's" because I want to know beforehand that whatever I feel like at the spur of the moment, facial, swallow etc (yes, anal should be agreed beforehand for the sake of preparation, but again I won't pay extra for it) is going to happen without me worrying about the money. There are girls I probably should see based on my tastes "analqueen1" springs to mind..but by the time you've added in her extras for anal (weird, given her speciality), a2m, duo's etc...she's more expensive than my best regulars.

I agree with you Hendrix, don't think I have ever paid extras, then I don't often ask for anal, the OP has made some fair points but it is very personal and subjective, perhaps if he started to punt today and used UKP to help plan those punts a few years down the line he would not feel the same way.

Offline smiths

Of course some WGs cant take ANY size cock up their arse though so have to see it hard to be able to say whether they can offer Anal or not. So if a WG says she 100% will offer it i would be suspicious unless i had info from others punters i trusted that she can and does, not that i have any interest in it myself.

Certainly though the best Indies i have punted with didnt charge me extras. ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree with you Hendrix, don't think I have ever paid extras.

Nothing wrong with paying for "extras", as long as the profile makes it clear.

The lower the basic rate the more chance you will be asked for extras, once you reach £150 an hour that should include everything.

vorian

Nothing wrong with paying for "extras", as long as the profile makes it clear.

The lower the basic rate the more chance you will be asked for extras, once you reach £150 an hour that should include everything.

Very true Jimmy, I normally pay £120 to £150 as a basic 1 hour rate, however as I tend to have longer bookings, in practice I rarely if ever pay more than £100ph when the length of booking discount is taken into account, even at that price everything is included no extras.

Captain Kang

I can relate to those categories dopebeats, and yes the girls I returned to that gave me the best, (category 1), experiences never seemed to last for one reason or another.

LL

Also, JRC's usual comments about monkeys/peanuts and/or avoiding Romanians (both of which I agree with) increase the likelihood of a decent punt.
Not in my experience (either comment).

I was trying that for a while.  Then one day I had a massage from a Lithuanian girl in her twenties who is probably the hottest girl I've ever laid my hands on.  At the end of the massage she straddled me in her sexy lingerie and let me suck her tits whilst she tossed me off.  She was such a cock tease though that the experience left me feeling hornier than a tomcat in heat for days afterwards.  Within a week I had to find a girl who would let me fuck her brains out rather than just toss me off, just to get it out of my system, and here I am a fully-fledged punter once again! ;)  My advice to you, if you want to use erotic massage as a substitute for punting - only book dog-ugly masseuses that you wouldn't want to fuck.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I've dabbled with erotic massages throughout the times punting.

I guess I've just preferred them to the hit and miss shit I keep getting.

Then again, I am spontaneous / erratic enough that one day I might just randomly punt, because why not.

oh well, sorry for the long first post. guess I just wanted to get a shit load off my chest!

Offline wristjob

My main comment is this is too long to read

Good point. I skimmed bits.

I'll go shoot myself now shall I.

I have had a lot of bad punts down the years - and in part it's down to how I do things. I like different girls and so even if I find a girl who is excellent I might not return to her soon or at all. That's the risk i take for a lot of variety. If it comes down to a guaranteed good punt or a new girl who will 50/50 be crap - I often go with the new girl.

On the other hand if I wanted a guaranteed great punt I have half a dozen girls who I know would be excellent and if I wanted I could just stick to them.

How good a WG is has NOTHING to do with what she or her pimp charge but all to do with her own attitude. I dont need other punters to tell me this, i have learnt it from years of punting. All this you pay peanuts and you will get a monkey is total and complete bollocks.

This. Some girls love cock. I think some girls love the adulation side of it - that a guy wants them specifically above all other girls out there and will pay them for their body. Some girls aren't cynical - yet?  Some girls probably worked how to get repeat business and a good income.

Usually you pay for the girls age & looks, and the service she provides is a total different issue. That's down to the girl and is rarely in the price.

Offline Urban_G

I fail to see how you can expect to 'click' with everyone you've just met when paying for sex, yes it can happen, but if you expect it every time then you're going to be let down, alot. Also, I don't think it's right to compare to pulling 'in a bar'. The situation is totally different as is the (mutual) feeling and the sex. If you can count on one hand the number of decent experiences you've had in 6/7 years of punting then I would suggest that you take a different approach to it.

Maybe you're a bit too hard to please?

Offline Zeusthedoc

I fail to see how you can expect to 'click' with everyone you've just met when paying for sex, yes it can happen, but if you expect it every time then you're going to be let down, alot. Also, I don't think it's right to compare to pulling 'in a bar'. The situation is totally different as is the (mutual) feeling and the sex. If you can count on one hand the number of decent experiences you've had in 6/7 years of punting then I would suggest that you take a different approach to it.

Maybe you're a bit too hard to please?

Don't necessarily expect it everytime, just more often then it happens.
I know pulling in a bar is a different, but in my experience, pulling in a bar sex - even when its bad, its good.

I guess I am difficult to please. but then again - i worked hard to earn the money, if i am spending it, i feel that i have the right to have some expectations.