Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Erika - Leeds  (Read 5235 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4878507) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Thedude

Incall Leeds 1 hours £100.

Hi fellow Punters

Long time lurker first time review but i thought it might save some of you wasting your time.
Saw Party Erikas profile in AW looked FAF and against my better judgement decided to fire a text off and book her for an hour. Postcode was sent via text and a request to call 15 minutes before the time of the booking. I arrived on street 25mins early gave her a bell no reply but i was early rang again at 15 mins to the booked time, no reply again. Fired off a text, called again at the booked time then decide to call it quits.
Shame as she looks amazing but it could be a blessing if this is her attitude it could have been a terrible punt and at least I've still got my cash.

Managed to get another time with a girl who looks even better so hopefully a positive review will follow.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gas Man 40s

You swerved one, History of barebacking punters  :vomit:

Offline Thedude

:dash:
Must do more research before letting the little man take over!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Good on you for coming forward as might save someone else a ballache (and not in the good sense)  :thumbsup:

Hope your next punt a better one fella

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Denton

She's a dwarf too.  Her profile says she's 3ft 8

Offline Essex3

Defo barebacker and riddled with STIs according to another forum.