Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir - Birmingham  (Read 1319 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Gunner1

External Link/Members Only

Price £150 1hr

Comms: Looked at her availability and fired a text requesting the slot available and got booked in for later in the week.

Location: Very nice apartment in Central Birmingham with a car park next to the apartment and on street parking.

Meet: Called Lilith when I had arrived and was given the apartment number knocked the door and she was doing the usual hiding behind the door, I stepped in to find her standing there in her lingerie and heels looking absolutely stunning. She is a good looking girl with a killer body!! Guided to the bedroom looking at her ass which I had to compliment. I just had to get my face in between that ass so started off with her standing against the wall and me getting my face amongst those cheeks alternating between rimming her ass and licking her pussy while she rubbed my dick with her feet. Made our way to the bed and she whipped my cock out to which she complimented saying she's very tight and that there's nothing better than a big thick cock and tight pussy - Couldn't agree more.

Went into DFK while she slowly ran her hands over my cock, rock solid at the point I requested 69 as I wanted to taste her pussy again, OWO which was amazing, lots of spit.. After a while I got her to give me a BJ so I could look at her sucking my dick and what a sight it was. She is a very good looking girl and she was spitting all over my cock and sucking it.... I felt like I was close to cumming so got her in mish, on with the condom and lubed up I was told to start slow as she is tight and she was not lying... Only lasted a few mins before I came in the bag and got cleaned up. Now I was expecting her to want a time out, I even said lets chill for 5-10 mins and she replied 'OK' then proceeds to DFK and playing with my cock again until I am hard again and then gives me more oral after a long time of that I got her to get on top and she rode me for a good 10 mins before I got her in doggy and I pounded her as hard as I could for ages but just couldn't get that 2nd pop - To her credit she did try but it just wasn't happening so I decided to call it a day. Looked at my phone when I left and I had the full hour although was under no pressure to get out, shes definitely not a clock watcher.

Definitely without a doubt my best ever punt, she is an absolutely cracking girl with a body to die for that delivered all the services I had asked for. I will 100% return if I am in the area again.